General - page 302

Hello, I'm having issue with upgrading system to Windows 11. After the upgrade most of the indicators and experts, have been removed from the MT5 charts. They are still in the list, but can't attach them back to the chart. If I install completely new MT5 platform. It seems that I can download and
I want to pause calculation in OnCalculate so all drawings on chart freezes until i enable calculation again How to do that
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with any method to group one object that positioning relative to a chart (Horizontal Line) with another that positioning relative to a security window (E dit) as shown in the picture
Hi Everyone, I rented VPS for three months on MQL5, up to end of December, 2021. On the 10.01.22, I got a message saying, "Auto renewal failed" , although there is enough cash on my Paypal account. Up to this day, I'm not able to rent the VPS again just because the Log in, is no more functioning
  Arabic Language  (3)
Dear Valuable MQL5 Community ,, Please add the Arabic language to the Sys..... as many or too many arabic people try to inter this community but they are not good in foreign languages. thanks very
Good day, can someone please help me. I login into my account, it keeps showing me this ( error code : (-2, 'Terminal: Invalid params')) in the console when I run the code. Here is what I've got. (Still new) import MetaTrader5 as mt5 import pandas as pd ''' mt5.login( login= 140744 , password=
  ProfitTracker & MFI w/ MAs  (11   1 2)
I've attached two indicators that I've made. You may or may not find them useful. ProfitTracker ========== Keeps a list of profit/loss over the last month, week, day, hour and currently open trades. Amounts change color depending on whether or not they're in profit. I've had a bad day so far, so...
Is it possible to run two different broker MT4 terminals on one MQL5 VPS. One a live account and one demo
Ill be in a good trade and be in profit then all of a sudden the chart will glitch out and make me lose all my money. I kept forgetting to use a take profit . I keep searching live charts and the numbers never seem to ever go up that high on any other chart. Please help
1. In one MT4 account, can we subscribe more than one signals ? 2. Do we need to have two separate MT4 accounts, to subscribe two signals
I have two installations on two laptops. Both MT5 5.0 3091 In one of them I can click on the alarms in the chart, move them or delete or change them using the right mouse button. In the other one I cannot select them. Where can to set this
  Cpp  (1)
Can mql5 run cpp stript in amongst mql code? As mql allows python to right? Or can cpp be used all together as an ea instead of mql
Hello, I am beginner. I am not able to select broker on - mql5 webTerminal login page. How to login and trade with mql5 webterminal (url - WebTerminal for the MetaTrader trading platform – Forex trading terminal (mql5.com) ) I am able to login via - https://trade.mql5.com. (Attached Image
I have VPS minutes but no server why am I getting this error
may I posting my signal provider here ..? because I want to intruduce to you all Thank you. happy green pips
i have found software i wish to download i cannot find this software through the market tab within terminal and therefore cannot download it if i can get to link through the authors link it simply opens a new mt5 terminal please advise how to download software visible in mql5 through internet but
Hi, I'm trying to install EA but showing installation is failed and MT4 Running in VPS area but Its working on local machine. I checked other posts to find out solution but couldn't fix it. I delete mt4 dat file from terminal but it's won't fix. Then I talk to VPS provider but they point that it's
From last night, I'm unable to view each product page. I can see all indicators/EA but when I'm click each of them to check or download demo it's showing me empty or blank page. Please have a look. How do I fix or what's the issue
If checking out a MQL5 signal for sale... in the transaction history... do the times of trades that were taken coincide with my time zone or do they represent times in the time zone of the signal provider? Thanks in advance
I am facing a strange issue, MT5 Deletes History of chart for last 2 days fetched from Websocket using CustomRatesUpdate it happens exactly at 22:00 GMT so i am wondering what could be causing this to delete exactly at 22:00 GMT
Is tehre a way to reverse a trade direction without existing the old trade and re-entering in the opposite direction
Good afternoon everyone. I would like to know if anyone has had any deals with <name removed>?? My colleges have made a substantial trade, and now its has become a major problem trying to withdraw the funds. Any and advice is welcome. thank you
I am very interested in a signal. According to its Statistics, its major winners are GBPUSD & EURUSD although there are 7 other pairs. I am wondering if it is possible to filter out others and only keep 2 GBPUSD & EURUSD pairs. Thanks
  vps  (1)
Why am I getting so many "connect failed" on my VPS? Who does a person contact with questions about the VPS
  Code help  (2)
Can someone please advise me where I am making a mistake? How it should be right? Thank you enum intPair{ EURNZD =1.1213, GBPJPY = 151.151, EURUSD = 1.3114 }; input intPair Pair = EURUSD;
Hi Team, I am new to this MQL5, so based on my knowledge i have created a price action EA. problem is my program is executing only one trade. as per my strategy i need the trades to be opened as soon the previous trade closes and the desired price reaches
The latest version 1.25 of <Deleted> EA does not come out when I open the purchased terminal. It remains at 1.24
I've been learning MQL5 for the last 3 days and no video online has shown me how to set a stop loss with correct risk management. I've seen a few posts with this topic but most of them wasn't really addressing the issue. I want it so the SAR Value is the stop loss and the lot size is equivalent to
I know with the exported test results, we can draw our own balance graph. But there is one more operation step. I would like to ask, is there any way for MT5 to use the code to output
I don't know what most of the stats mean in the back test results so I want to know which stats are the most important to use to choose the best one from these 2 test? They are the same symbol and TF with some different inputs