How do you get payment after completing a job?

I have completed severely freelance jobs , it happens that the always get the product and I don't receive my payment.

I always give the clients to test and approve the product, but once they receive the product, they disappear. 

Am I the only whom is having this issue?

What can I do to resolve this problem  or I should just stop doing the freelance ? 

Bonginkosi Innocent Khumalo: I have completed severely freelance jobs , it happens that the always get the product and I don't receive my payment. I always give the clients to test and approve the product, but once they receive the product, they disappear. Am I the only whom is having this issue? What can I do to resolve this problem  or I should just stop doing the freelance ? 

That has happened to many coders, so they have taken some precautions.

For example, during the demonstration stage of the job, they give out only compiled executables that only work on demo accounts or have an expiration time. Then only in the final stage of a job when they give final approval, do the coders give out the normal executable (and source code if it was part of the requirements). Because it is the very final stage, then the system can then close it and release the funds after a certain amount of delay as per the rules:

III. Description of Steps

6. Payment

1. The required sum of money is automatically deducted from the Customer's account and added to the Developer's account by the Payment System upon the Customer's confirmation of the work delivery or the recognition of the Order as fulfilled after the expiry of the work acceptance period.

You can also request arbitration or contact the service desk to help you sort out the situation.

Fernando Carreiro #:

That has happened to many coders, so they have taken some precautions.

For example, during the demonstration stage of the job, they give out only compiled executables that only work on demo accounts or have an expiration time. Then only in the final stage of a job when they give final approval, do the coders give out the normal executable (and source code if it was part of the requirements). Because it is the very final stage, then the system can then close it and release the funds after a certain amount of delay as per the rules:

III. Description of Steps

6. Payment

1. The required sum of money is automatically deducted from the Customer's account and added to the Developer's account by the Payment System upon the Customer's confirmation of the work delivery or the recognition of the Order as fulfilled after the expiry of the work acceptance period.

This , also you can add a banner on top of the product that has the link to the job discussion section , they copy paste and are back in the discussion easily . Make it obvious there is an expiration date as well .

Fernando Carreiro #:
You can also request arbitration or contact the service desk to help you sort out the situation.

Thanks for the advice, I thought I was the only one

Lorentzos Roussos #:

This , also you can add a banner on top of the product that has the link to the job discussion section , they copy paste and are back in the discussion easily . Make it obvious there is an expiration date as well .

Thanks, I will start adding the expiration date ...