General - page 309

If I am using an indicator, and I set it up to send me a buy or sell alert/notification - is there a way to automate a buy order (with SL and TP)
This one caught me off guard when dealing with generic iterators, the minimum code to reproduce the bug: #property copyright "" #property link "" #property version "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 0 #property indicator_plots 0 class Base{}; class A
Dear support I can not subscribed the signal in MT5. <Deleted> Thank you. BR
Hi Anyone got a automatic Fibonacci specifically for when taking your trades?; (just to show risk and reward)
Hi friends, I want to rent a signal but all brokers I know only offer 1:30 for private customers. 1: 500 is only available for professionals. The robot providers here usually state their performance at 1: 500. What difference does it make in the result whether I trade 1:30 or 1: 500 ? How can I
hi everyone , whenever I'm visiting the mql forum with firefox i have problems creating/editing posts! i cannot type properly sometimes and also if i try to edit a post it doesn't update , specifically in HTML form. is that a known problem with firefox
Hello mql5 developers, I am getting a lot of feedbacks from users asking me why MT5 rectangle extenders don't have 4 edges for drag and drop. With only 2 edges it is very hard for supply demand and zone traders to make analysis in MT5, because MT4 is much better because of this. Please make 4 edges
  Chart Settings  (2)
I am wondering how to change my timezone on both the mobile option and on a windows computer
  Mobile SMS Alerts  (30   1 2 3)
I would like to bring to your attention a new service SpikeCharts has launched recently. It is the Mobile Price Alerts. I think the title says it all, you set your price levels and you receive a SMS (text message on mobile) if these levels are reached. It is that simple, take a look at it: Price...
I thought when i suspend a signal, I can activate another signal to my account
Hi, Is there any way to download older versions of an EA? I have purchased an EA, which performs well in an older version and my strategy is based on this version. If something happens and I lose this, I don't have any way I can download this particular version again. Is there a possibility to
I want to make an indicator for meta trader 5 All I want to do is to draw a horizontal line between 6 to 10 AM candles. the value of the line equals to the High value of the 30 min period candle stick of each day at 6 AM. I wrote this code but it is not working int OnCalculate ( const int
Dear MQL team, could you please explain why zero feedback, zero sales and expensive systems are pushed in the first places in Polular? In the same time systems with normal prices, but plenty of sales and feedbacks are pushed in nowhere? This is a perfect recipe for destroying your market and I am
hello, how can we subscribe to market data in mt5? still I cannot click on subscribe button
  Broker  (1)
Axi trader limited is my broker, why I am not seeing them on MQL5 broker list
In MT4, the _UninitReason survives the change of periods, and it has the value of 3, as per the documentation, which is useful to change the behavior of an indicator. In MT5, the reason is erased. here is the log of this indicator which prints only the Reasons. The doc says when the period is
Timeframe : 1Hr Condition to sell1 : *all conditions should be met before opening a trade. a. if sma233>sma144 with distance at most 30 pips to each other b. price can be below or above both sma144 and sma233 b. if price below senkou span B c. if price< tenkan-sen(9 period) and tenkan-sen(9 period)
  Coding  (10)
Can somebody tell me how to learn coding !? I want to do EA for my indicator and i don't know how but i want to know 😊 
Hello, i'm new, a few weeks ago and i transferred balance from my bank account to mql5 to order a bot and i have not used it since i have not been compliant with the freelance proposals, that is why i wanted to withdraw the unused balance. Any suggestions i would be thank you
  send a json with webrequest  (12   1 2)
I wanna send this json with webrequest in mql5 {'ticket_num':ticket, 'identifier':identifier, 'entry1':entry1, 'entry2':entry2, 'entry3':entry3, 'sl':sl, 'tp1':tp1, 'tp2':tp2, 'tp3':tp3, 'direction':direction, 'symbol':symbol, 'lot_size':lot_size, 'time':time} and doucumantaion have this code below
Is there a diferent way or a function to return the positive value of a number? I know I can use this kind of code, but is there any simple way? if (number< 0 ) number=number*- 1 ;
Hi, How can I sort some array by decreasing time. So, for example, always the position 0 will be the last data received, position 1 will be the second last, and so on. I Have some code example but it is stucked on the part that I need to sort the array. double ex_array[ 6 ]; int count= 0 ; datetime
Hello, thanks to available documentation and articles, I can now manage to read a file with multiple columns to an array in my MQL5 program . Now I am concerned that the file is read all the time, even though it was not updated. I only want to read the file, when it was updated. So I am looking for
  strategy tester  (1)
Hello I wrote the code in the "OnBookEvent" function to reach the depth of the market. This code has no problem when executed as a script and returns the requested parameter as an alert. But when I run the same code as an expert advisor in MetaTrader environment, it does not print any data for me
Hi, I want to know how to change my demo account to real account and also  trade with it directly.  By the way well I need a broker
  Buton pushed  (7)
Hello, I use in my mql5 EA ;to avoid the OnChartEvent's call; the following code if ( ObjectGetInteger ( 0 , "Buy" , OBJPROP_STATE )) { Trade.Buy(MaxLot, NULL ,Ask, 0 , 0 , "buy" ); ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "Buy" , OBJPROP_STATE , false ); } But when i press the buton "Buy" the fuction
  trading beginner  (1)
Hi, everyone my name is Andrew and i'm beginner .. i'd like to ask for an assistance in a form of a coach or mentor
When i try to get values of current bar for multi symbols it returns 0.0 double GetHigh = iHigh ( _Symbol , _Period ,barshift); double GetLow = iLow ( _Symbol , _Period ,barshift); When barshift = 0 ; it returns 0.0 for some of the symbols but When barshift = 1 ; all works fine, Why should it be
Suddenly the mobile terminal is not providing the trading notifications. When checked the MT4 terminal an error is showing "Notifications: failed send request [0] notify.mql5.net:443 failed". I did restating the VPS and restarted the MT4 terminals. Also updated the security tab in My profile and
I think its imperative that all programs must be verified and approved before being released into the market to protect end users.Thank you