General - page 1196

Using the Graphical Control Objects I realized that CListView and CComboBox open under other objects, like the following picture. this issue has been posted again in the forum ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6822 ), but no one replied. Is it any solution or is a bug o mql4/mql5 ? thanks
There is quite a handsome prospect for the British Pound with the no concrete economic risk even just out of the upcoming UK week in the nearest foreseeable future. Just some fourteen days past, the GBP/USD touched a great peak in many years; and a barely positive correspondence between the vols and...
  fxcm  (1)
Hi Can I do signals on Fxcm acc ? Thanks
Hi I have just setup signal provider account. Need some help from a moderator as I have done a silly mistake here. I have selected Metatrader 5, instead of Metatrader 4. Any moderator here to help me out? thanks
My broker offers standard and ecn account. Are there any disadvantages to switch from trading ECN to standard account? Because I have an Expert advisor that doesn't support ECN account.
The G-20 met recently in Australia to make new banking rules for the next financial calamity. Financial reform advocate Ellen Brown says these new rules will allow banks to take money from depositors and pensioners globally. Brown explains, “It became rules we agreed to actually implement. There...
The hurdle which many traders find difficult to lift pass and exceed beyond when they are faced with the process of choosing appropriate sizes for their positions is the point of setting stop loss. Simply put the most, you must carefully identify where it is best logical to point your stop loss to....
As we all know, knowing a commendable deal about how to effectively work with position sizing would go a long way to help you in the forex market. This is a powerful skill you wouldn’t ver regret learning. Let me take some time to introduce you to how the position sizing of a thing works in the
I had a project a freelancer did for me on here and they left me feedback but I have no idea how to leave them feedback. I don't see a link or a button anywhere where I can leave feedback
My google-translate is very bad. Please explain text from metaquotes's forum forum.mql4.com/ru/65990Fake?
  Ha+2ma  (6)
Hi mladen and other coding experts, Please help me to combine HeikenAshi (HA) and 2 MovingAverage in ONE indicator like the attached picture. Thanks and Regards, anton
Today I logged into my account here at mql5.com to find that my signal says: "Signal is disconncted from monitoring and unavailable for subscription" I clicked on "Edit" and everything is greyed out and unable to be edited. I am unable to delete this signal. The signal is...
  Signal Question  (1)
can i follow 1 demo signal in two of my real account??
DEAR EXPERTS, I M REALLY NEW TO THIS . PLS KINDLY HELP I WANT TO PROTECT MY INDICATOR WITH PASSWORD OR EA WITH PASSWORD HOW ITS POSSIBLE . PLS EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE METHOD
Dear All, i am new here!!! i just join today, i get a reffrel link by site well.. now tell me how can i get paid of 2$? what i have need to do here? is this necessary that the person or trader join by my ref link he must deposit some amount? kindly guide me. Thanks inam
Hello, I'm testing an EA which involves trading 60+ currencies in parallel (Alpari UK) using iMA as the only indicator. The EA works fine and the Cloud Network Agents calculate quite fast using 1 week of backtest period. Now I try to backtest a period of 1 year and I get back massive errors and...
There was some unlucky update made in the current MetaEditor (1035), which causes numerous compile errors in my code. All the code that has been developed in Metaeditor ver. 1019 or earlier now generates compile error with the current version, like this one: 'somefunction' - ambiguous call to...
Hi, is there a way to change the terminal client color? I'mean everything is grey or withe, specialy the data window, To a darker color? To many hours in front of the screen would be good not having that ligth in my eyes. Thanks
Hello everybody, I have configured my Metatrader terminal in two computers in a LAN environment in order to sell computing resources as Agents in the Cloud Network, but I'm running into an issue. The IP that shows up in the Services tab in the Agents Manager is a LAN IP. How can I change it to...
Once again, the markets prove that nobody knows nuthin'. Following a bit of oil-driven turmoil the past few weeks, financial markets took off on Wednesday and Thursday. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index had the biggest daily back-to-back gains since March 2009. Underinvested fund managers,...
It is not too surprising that many persons are of the perspective that the forex market is closed once it comes the weekend. But on a practical note, it is not actually as it seems, the forex doesn’t close. It can be said to be closed only to retail traders, during the weekend the forex market is
Wanted to testing the EA. But when downloading the symbol data, it always says "there are no new data for a symbol". However, the earliest data is just from Oct 15, 2014. I've modified charts to "1872000" in the "tools" --> "options". This kind of issue looks like happening after I install...
When deleting in cycle objects int total_objects = ObjectsTotal(chartid); for(int o=0; o<total_objects; o++){ string name = ObjectName(chartid, o); if (is_numeric(StringSubstr(name, 0, 1))){ ObjectDelete(chartid, name); }...
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with trying to break 0.8214 support level: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderNearest support level is 0.8214 Nearest resistance level is 0.8392 W1 price is on primary bearish market...
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with trying to break 1.2494 resistance level: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderChinkou Span line is breaking the price from below to above on open D1 bar for good possible...
does anyone can help me here please. I try to copy a signal is i have done this several times. Now it seems the copy tool/service has a problem with the different suffixes of the broker. The signal provider works with the suffix eurusd.fx and my broker work with eurusd.pri it could be that this
Is there a broker that has the ruble?
I remember telling a colleague of mine that everything in life hangs between failure and success. What do I mean by this? There is nothing that you can be 100% sure of in life. Every prospect that you would engage in stands to be successful or turn out a failure- worse a big failure. No prediction...
I was talking to a colleague of mine the other time. This time I was quite worried in our conversation about the volume of new forex traders- the beginners who want to make it in the forex at all cost and in such a frightening pace. Just because you heard over $3 billion passes through the forex,...
Is there any thing like perfection in the foreign exchange market? Are there traders that have reached the total extremes in this currency trading expertise. Are there traders without blemish in the forex who never make mistakes and are a hundred percent (100%) sure to be successful on every trade...