Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 301

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi, I would like to know whether it is possible to convert yahoo finance data into Metatrader 5. I want to analyse long term charts from global indices and stocks on daily basis. Thanks for you help Best regards Guido
I want to be able to draw a series of lines, 30 pips apart, from the high of the day to the low. The code below accomplishes this, but no matter where I put the code in my EA, some lines don't draw. I think it's because of other objects being drawn. If I keep compiling the code, I get different...
Hi @ all, i use a simple system the last month and in manual trading it's great. My template: And this should be: Trades: 1, 2 and 3 -> Sellorders On 4 -> Close all Sellorders 4, 5 and 6 -> Buyorders On 7 -> Close all Buyorders 7 and 8 - > Sellorders On 9 -> Close all Sellorders and so on. I think...
After some day I resumed using MT5 and ChartPriceOnDropped() always returning 0 and ChartTimeOnDropped()) returning 1970.01.01. 00.00.00I have reinstalled the program, but it's the same Nicola
If for some reason thar is a large gap during the weekend that will go beyond my StopLoss what price will I get? Is there a difference between having a stoploss set or having a pending order as stoploss? Is it possible to test if the market is open, there are other situations when the market is...
  price signals (1)
Hello I can not let the price signals for demo What is the problem?
I have a problem with the signal report, the Growth Chart shows a sharp spikes (drop down) when closing multiple orders on the average price. What should i do ? Should i amend the strategy ? or the way the signal is reflected on chart should be amended ?
İs it possible to get trading signals via phone? Can we do this in "meta trader 4" apk in android phones or is there any other android apk's ?
Dear all, May i know how to programmatically arrange windows as non-overlapping tiles? Since MT5 provide a toolbar(by pressing ALT+R) for or this. I searched the MT5 manual but cannnot find the API. Many thanks for your help. taozemin
Hi, Need to export the prices of a currency metatrader 5 for an excel table. Have any function for this? grateful
Hi all, I try to code an EA that handle with d'alembert progression (for all that don´t know progression d'alembert: D’Alembert Method - Just how safe is this roulette system? ) The plan is to start with 0.01 lots and SL 13 pips / TP 14 pips. Each time a trade close with a loss, a new trade open...
is it possible to create an expert adviser based on indicator purchased at mql5.com market? Thanks,
There are losts of them out there, and each of them comes in 10 variants with various tweaks. I have been testing loads of them and the minute you load the next ones it seems awsome when you look at the previous candles and how awsome it match up. Well most of us know that they arent that great and...
Hi I want to ask that if Impact of an event in the calender for a currency i.e Canadian Dollar Labour Productiviy is 1.8% Previous and Actual Impact is 0.1%, so total will be 1.8 + 0.1 = 1.9% or it means that it has changed from 1.8% to 0.1% ? I mean that the previous is added in the actual or it...
I have only been able to download limited historical data from my Alpari platform but also the MQL4 platform when logged in to my alpari account, Am running my ea on 5min charts in the strategy tester but see the history data for bigger time frames is still very limited. Is it possible to get...
  hi lo (3)
Can someone provide me the hilo indicator? grateful!
Hi all. When I try to copy trade off this site I get the message 'Firefox does not recognize the address'. I tried Safari as well and got the same message. Safari says it has something to do with not recognizing the address that starts with mql4buy. Does anybody know what to do to fix this? I have...
  Backtester (1)
Hello, i have a quad core i5 and want to use more than one client for backtesting is there any way, to use all of this 4 cores? when the backtest is running i only see one core
For many of us who find difficulties in managing multiple accounts on the MT4, I would humbly advise you try the MAM (Multi Account manager). Here are soem of its advantages.Trade block orders from a single master account utilising the MT4 client terminal. Unlimited number of customer account, 3...
D1 price is on primary bullish for trying the breakout on open D1 bar: The price is breaking triangle pattern for uptrendNearest support level is 116.33 Nearest resistance level is 118.97 W1 price is on primary bullish since the end of October after the secondary correction. MN price is on...
D1 price is on primary bullish market condition with ranging between 1.2599 resistance and 1.2360 support levels: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderThe price is moving along trendline for downtrend with ranging condition Nearest...
Can anyone point me in the right direction, as to, how I would be able to draw an arrow on each candle that meets a certain criteria? Not just an arrow on the first candle, where the criteria is first met. ObjectCreate("DwnSymbl", OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[0],vH); // vH = High of the candle...
I have just found the perfect script for my daily trading in the marketplace but when I click on the buy button it doesn't find and does not open my metatrader4. The script is for metatrader4 I do have it installed and used it every day. Any help welcomed Neil
The forex market has a lot of unique attributes that may come as a surprise for new traders. Although forex is the largest financial ket in the world it is relatively unfamiliar terrain for retail traders Until the popularization of internet trading a few years, forex would have still been an...
The Foreign exchange market also known as the forex market or fx market is an exciting and fast past currency trading market. The forex is the most traded market in the world and it trades 24 hours a day somewhere in the world. Learning forex trading is a fascinating and high stakes market...
Hi, does someone know how to change a lot number received by a signal provider? Thanks, eddy
Hello, Does anyone know what are the semnification of those markers?
We have recently launched the new reward scheme to help MQL5.community members promote their products and signals. However, it can show its full strength only in case of your direct participation. The scheme itself will neither transfer money to your account, nor will it make partners select...
Dear mql5.com support: This section is a MESS. You cant see after clicking how has contacted yoy for the job, who has admitted you for the job, how has gavid the job to another programmer.... You cant delete jobs from the main page (jobs you dont want to follow anymore). Please consider a big...
I have seen the video How to subscribe to a signal. The bottom of the chart looks different from mine. I do not have signals at the bottom of my chart as shown in the video. can anyone help please ?