General - page 301

I am looking to extract the history either from the history file that can be downloaded on the signal profile page, or from the MT5 trade terminal. would ideally want to automate so that any trade registering in the terminal, whether on the signal profile page or in the terminal gets added into a
If I do not get any applications for a job, can I post the job again? Else: what should I do
  String comparison  (17   1 2)
Good morning, I compare times 'hh:mm' in an if-clause as follows: if ( "14:35" > "11:00" ) { // ... do something } I tried a various amount of different times and MQL5 seems to compare it correctly. I am just wondering how the comparison is made in the background? I know of the function
keep getting error message 535 in MT5 but using same details successfully for Mt$. Help
Hey guys, in your opinion what are the most important differences between mt4 and mt5 and the pros and cons of each? Thanks
Dear sir, Trading Signal copied to very minimum volume of 0.01 not commensurates with Signal providers trade. Enough fund in account and equal leverage too So kindly guide
The question is not idle. I held a successful copy account with one of the brokers, my profits were quite decent, but those copying kind of not so much. I even lost some by setting the copying ratio too high
Does anyone has already experienced some issue on order fills and has discovered how to fix his issue? My ping is 22ms, usually the orders ares placed in 33-40ms. But randomly it takes 160,300,500 ms, to place or delete orders. I have an indicator in the chart and i can't share it, not even would be
Yes, it worked as expected, and my account grows constantly, Yes, but it was a pretty stressful experience due to unexpected drawdowns and risks, No, because the performance was far away from what was promised, No, it was a total disaster and (almost) killed my account
Hello friends ! I can't download the <Deleted> indicator. The download button on Meta trader 5 has been disabled for me ! Can anyone solve the problem? Thank you very much
Hello, I wanted to see if there is a way to deactivate the red and green light for stop loss and take profit when the price gets close to them. because they have this big effection on the mind. for example the price is getting close to stop loss and I dont wanna close the trade so my mindset changes
Hello I don't think this is a coding problem but I'm just asking for an idea. If freelance can help me then I'll gladly go there. Say the algorithm calculations that for a trade outcome to be -5% / +5% of equity, lot size must be 0.002345. This will be rounded to 0.01 right? And this will not be
Hello, This is regarding my signal, the broker has changed the server name from VantageFXInternational-Live4 to VantageInternational-Live4 Could you please advise on updating the new server on my signal. Many Thanks
MetaEditor build 3146 MQL5 Reference is normal in the English version but the title in the Chinese version is empty How to let the Metaquotes know this
Hi all, I have just successfully install the <Deleted> onto one of the MT4 platforms by following the instruction. When I wanted to install this product on a different MT4 platform on the same computer, I didn't find the Purchased section in the Market section after sign in the Community. Actually
It's documented on the site that the Market itself won't work on MT5 on Linux (just a white screen). But if you purchased something from the market (on your computer browser or something), could you still use and access the item on your MT5 platform? Or does the platform require that marketplace
What is the easiest way to get my desktop chart analysis to show up on my mobile device. Thanks in advance
Is there any code that sets a minimum time before the EA is able to close a position? My broker have a minimum 180 seconds rule for open/close, but my EA can open/close within a few seconds. Not bc SL/TP but its algo. My knowledge for code is zero. Thanks
Hi Friends, I'm trying to test a EA on Ava MT5 platform before buying it. When I click on Test, I get the message: "Select more symbols in the Market Watch. I've tried several times to fix it, but no chance. Any tipps on how to get it done right? Many thanks for your great help. Nillscash
We are pleased to announce that we have enabled fund withdrawals to MasterCard, in addition to previously available VISA cards. Now you can use these popular payment systems for withdrawals if such an operation is approved by your card issuing bank. If withdrawal to your card is declined by the
I'm logged into an account with the investor password. New trades do not show up in the Trade tab, nor the Account History, until I login again (either re-log in to the same account or restart the platform). 1) Does the broker have the ability to hide trades? They are not just delayed, because they
is it possible to run multiple mt5 terminals on my server with one account(similar credentials used on all 5 terminals) 2. if i want to run a similar trade on all 5 terminal simultaneously how can i do this. 3.is there a master panel somewhere where i can make trades and observe the progress of all
Hi allI have investor password for this 1 account. But running trade/open position has been hide by the account trader. Is there any way i can unhide this? Thanks!
Hi Recent i was joined MQL5 Cloud Service as Agent. but there is a major problem with the Strategy tester agent. it automatically uninstall itself. it may be work properly 1 day or two day. in our mind our agent service is running in background. but there is nothing. i don't use High firewall
  Frozen account.  (2)
I have had a good trade for the last 4 months. After this period, my platform sent me something like this: Dear Users! You need to pay 5% of the funds in your trading account by recharging as the handling fee for unfreezing your account. Only after unfreezing can your trading account return to
How can I display text on a indicator window , or any other alternative of creating a dashboard to display the indicator status
I want to rent a VPS from MQL5, but I want to launch MT4. Can I do this
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/chart_operations/chartscreenshot align_mode= ALIGN_LEFT works as expected, it takes data from the left side of the chart window as much WIDTH as it can but this is not what I want because it misaligns the end of the charts (weekends etc). So I tried A LIGN_RIGHT (the
We are working hard to make MQL5.community convenient for each member. It is good when all necessary things are at your fingertips, everything is in perfect order and you feel yourself at home. The first stage of our new campaign is the launch of the "Achievements" system that demonstrates your...
  MT5 and speed in action  (932   1 2 3 4 5 ... 93 94)
The MT5 is a nimble platform. But there are bottlenecks that negate all efforts at fast trading. I would like to collect the problems here, discuss and solve them somewhere with my own efforts, somewhere with the help of the Developers