Websocket how?

Hi all!

I've got a task to receive quotes from huobi via websocket and build an offline chart using these quotes.

I realized that this cannot be done using standard means.

I have an idea to write a dll in java and use it to receive quotes.

How can this be implemented?

I have never done this before, I will be very grateful for help!

Networking features in MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/network

Документация по MQL5: Сетевые функции
Документация по MQL5: Сетевые функции
  • www.mql5.com
Группа функций Socket* позволяет создать TCP-соединение (в том числе защищенное соединение TLS) с удаленным хостом через системные сокеты. Схема работы проста: вы создаете сокет, подключаетесь к серверу и можете начинать чтение и запись данных. Для безопасности конечного пользователя на стороне клиентского терминала реализован список...

MetaQuotes:

Isn't this implemented in 4?

your link does not support wss

Fedor Arkhipov:

Isn't this implemented in 4?

Your link does not support wss

Had the same hassle, had to write my own websockets.

If you're interested, I can send it to you. But it's in beta mode, bugs are caught from time to time ...

Дмитрий Прокопьев:

It was the same hassle, I had to write my own websockets.

If you're interested, I can send it to you. But it's in beta mode, bugs are caught from time to time ...

I think wss can be attached there, I have ws there, as its task within one host to dump data to python.

Let's just say it's a crutch before the "python lib" ;) ... with the advent of the lib, it's only needed to synchronize events,

so it's still used in terminal and python.

Дмитрий Прокопьев:

Please send it over! You can send it to me in a private message.

I found an example library, but the dll is compiled in 32 bit version and I get an error because of it.

Does anyone have wine installed?

Files:

MetaQuotes:

You have an exaggerated view of mql users.
Who still have to parse the RFC standard themselves, and write the appropriate handlers.

Дмитрий Прокопьев:

Yes, it is interesting, if you can send me plyz.

In general, the theme of sockets is interesting, I remember trying to implement mine from scratch in C++, purely by API of OS, "triple handshake", protocols, etc., but could not overcome, I lacked motivation.

If you have implemented WS purely or at least via standard sockets, that's interesting.

The same is true of the implementation for huobi, for go, for node-js, for java. just choose, tweak it to put it in the right format somewhere.

The more so, almost everyone has a restart of candlestick history, which you can even use on pure mql.

Git-e has ready-made libraries for websockets, such as Beast.
Reason: