General - page 306

Guys, have you ever wondered which financial instrument forex is? I mean, is it a future contract, option, what category is it? Yesterday a friend of mine asked me "when you trade a currency pair, what are you exactly trading"? And I couldn't answer ir precisely. Is there a major purpose on forex
hi i am using this Mac machine mac OS 10.13.6 intel chips i download metatrader 5 from here https://www.metatrader5.com/en i login into mql5 an also my broker account already... i would like to buy a signal , Night Invest Dmitiry Ananiev Then i try to search for both Nigh Invest or Dmitiry Anaaley
MT4 platform/ VPS malfunctioning at critical time? I have been trading with our EA and MQL5 VPSs for the past 6 years (and also suggest to all our clients to rent a VPS from MQL5 as our utility renders the best result when run 24/7). on Jan 12 '21 , the trading on my one account (which affected a
Hi I just added a signal $30 using the metatrader 5, and using the mql5 wallet. i got these account A. 5000189082 B. 55008009 i activated the subscription while i m on the A. 5000189082, but i need the signal on B. 55008009 please see the attached file, u can see both A and B account and signal is
I'm using a VPS hosting for my signal, it stop working frequently everyday for some minutes and sometime for hours, how can I ask for customer service in MQL5 to check the quality of the VPS. This is not my first time with VPS, However, it's the first time to get a very bad VPS hosting
I'm new to trading, opened an account with the brokerage, <broker name removed> , made some successful trades using MetaTrader 5, and tried to withdraw some funds. They refuse to allow me to withdraw funds. Has anyone had this experience? or experience with this brokerage, <broker name removed>
According the MQL5 Reference SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE Value of SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE – one-tick price change value for a profitable position Isn't SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE the value corresponding to every 1 point fluctuation? ====== To calculate the profit in points
  No support available MQL5  (12   1 2)
I am stuck and can not register as seller (I used same ID as in another account , I have deleted this account now) even the bot is not working anylonger , it says my (previous( has been deleted
I have installed on a windows vps 3 mt4 and 2 mt5. the memory useage for the mt4s is around 20-25 MB but both mt5 are using around 400-500 MB per terminal. that is more then 10 times much as mt4s have. i have already done some old school tricks like change max candels in chart and history to small
Hello traders. My name is Emerson, a futures trader in Brazil. I'm changing my way of operating with the Joe Dinapoli studies and the Fibolevels/Fibonodes. However, I have doubts about the K Confluence between 0.618 of swing 1 and 0.382 of the correction swing Am I speaking correctly? I study
Its possible on MT5 to hide pre-market and after hours and only show 9:30 - 4 on a USA instrument, Like on Nasdaq or US2000 only show regular trading hours on the chart ? I can do that on NinjaTrader 8 but not sure if possible and how to do on MT5. Thanks for the help in advance
I have subscribed a signal service but the trades are not executing on my platform. Can anyone help me in this regards
I have watched a certain signal provider and I have a question about what means the "Max deposit load" exactly? And what happens when it is above 100%? In this case how affect my deposit load in my own trading account if I subscribe to this signal
How is it that after all this time there is no "property"line on the open chart tab that will allow the color to be changed. This would be a fantastic addition as it would allow you to be able to see very quickly which tabs (pairs) you are currently working with. I presently must uses colored...
  Tick volumes issue  (15   1 2)
Hello ! I am using mt5 on several brokers and after some update, I have same issue on every differend broker mt5 platform. When I am turning off the tick volumes and save the tample as default, all my charts are fine (without tick volumes) until I reset the platform. When I launch it again and open
I know that EA' s don't work this way. You have to optimize or tweak them for specific broker and time period for live trading. Thins happens because of inherent spread and tick variations. But if I am trading manually with trend and S/R lines on charts of one broker and putting trades on another
  Learn Russian  (2)
Good day. I have noticed the Russian Forum has deep topic, so I highly depend on Google translator, but sometimes it doesn't translate so. However, i intend to learn how to read, Russian and understand it super fast. What is the best method i can use to learn it
  Metaquote id  (2)
How to get metaquote id? Log in to mobile app metatrader 4, but no metaquote id shown
Why is it not possible to register with a valid passport? Why is a valid Passport not valid for identification? I have repeatedly tried to identify myself with a valid PASSPORT, but it is always rejected
Hello guys, I was wondering if it is possible to get the price of the respective chart place on click. Like I click anywhere on the chart and It fills a variable with the price. Thanks
Hello Do we have a file size limit for uploading products? The file size of one of my products will increase. Because the photo is used in it. I want to know the maximum possible file size for uploading files in the market Thankful
hi friends I have created an HLine in the chart. I want to get the price of HLine when I move the Hline, and adjust the value obtained as text line. I've used CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DRAG for this purpose, but it works when the move is over, but I want a way to get the HLine price position on moving
Hi I'm using an old account of mine, but my this is running from 20/02/2013 before that date i already lost money in that account, which leaves showing graphic and horrible values
Hello MT5 newbie here i'm about to subscribe to a trade signal provide, My question is would i be able to receive trade signals on the MetaTrader 4 or the MetaTrader5 mobile app since i don't always have access to my PC or is it only on the desktop applications i can receive trade signals
Can anyone tell me what the problem is here? As you can see in the images, whenever I click on the payment method to subscribe to a signal, a page appears saying that: "this program can not display de webpage" and it's not an internet problem
Hello, I have a problem with the Market Watch Window. I think I double click somewhere and now is tiny and I don't know how to get the big again. Maximize doesn't work Open and close don't work (ctrl+m) Grab it by the sides and try to resize doesn't work either! Anyone know how to make it the big...
Hello, Could someone help what to do if I would like to upload an indicator to the MT4 market which is use a dll, and I could only upload an ex4 file? Thank you. Best regards, Steve
Hi everyone, I just published a signal coming from my real account <Deleted> and I am optimistic. But my history is short (6 weeks). How to reach the top of the displayed signal providers first pages in mql5.com? It is not the pure performance neither the reliability but maybe the length of the
I imported 1 minute bars from different providers, but can only scroll through the last 2 months. The original files show they're complete. I followed the typical instructions of importing external data: 1) tools>options>unlimited bars 2) view> symbol> create symbol>import bars It seems to be an
I want to subscribe a signal from mql5 with 30USD fee. i already access my account in MT4 icmarketSC. and already do the login in TOOL-> OPTION -> COMMUNITY. But when I got to TERMINAL -> Choose Signal and press subscribe for 30USD fee and choosing payment system. no matter what i click on paypal/