General - page 303

I've recently created a calculated custom Dollar index using the major dollar pairs, it is mostly running how I would expect and at the correct price but... for some reason despite the fact that for each individual currency pair that I have included can be viewed on the monthly chart dating back
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, October 22, 2021. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Fixed opening of an empty page when purchasing MQL5 services. Now operation results are immediately displayed to the user, Terminal: Fixed excessive compression of
I want to withdraw money but got message from broker helius capital saying Hello dear user, your account has been reviewed. According to the Hong Kong tax law, you need to pay 20% of the personal income tax on your profit. Your total profit is US. $8529.01, and you need to pay US$1705.8. You can
I want to know that how many MT4/MT5 accounts can be successfully work on a single Mql5 VPS account
I'm trying to subscribe to signals but keep receiving an error message (attached). Can someone please advise what to do? I have managed to subscribe 2 other signals but can't any longer
I heard that mt5 is making its own library for events. Can anyone please let me know in detail on how to access it. Thanks in advance
  Withdraw problem  (9)
Hello everyone I have a problem when i want to withdraw money to my webmoney account, I tried many times and still not succeed, the message comes to that say CardpayWebmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction. Please have any solutions? Thanks
Hi guys, I'm new to this world of EA and automated trading. I would like to know if MT5 makes it possible to get historical data from any stock. I know that I can get historical data of cryptos using Binance API (as example) Buy if I want to get historical data about a stock? Can i get it without an
Metatester 5 shuts down after a while. i use windows 10 pro. and I have turned off Windows Defender. The problem is still not resolved. Is there a way to fix it? My notebook information as in the picture. Thank you
Hi, Can someone help me with this: I have an order in progress. The developer was ok, we collaborated very well, but he just does not answer for a month now. The jos is in progress. How can I complete the job without the dev passing the handover stage? ty
Hi everyone. I've recentely subscribed to one signal and within 10 minutes I can canceled the subscription. I've never received the refund from the cancelation. Tipically, how long does it take to get the refund? It's been around one week noe. Thanks
I have one VPS account with FPMarkets and would like to open two MT5 accounts. When I created the second account the History tab doesn't open and show my balance. Am I aloud two MT5 accounts with one VPS? thanks
Build 1961. In the editor, I created a new program view - service. In OnStart I wrote it down: void OnStart () { //--- Print ( TimeTradeServer ()); } Then I started the service: and immediately the result: 2018.12 . 16 18 : 35 : 56.679 1 2018.12 . 16 18 : 35 : 56 In general it works. But
H Guys. I want to learn MQL4 & MQL5 programming so I can build my own indicators. I had already assigned several projects to developers but its too difficult to communicate exactly what I need in the indicator. This is why I need to learn the programming by myself so I can develop my own indicator
Any body familiar with arbitrage trading , using 2 broker one fast and one slow . and the other methods like arbitrage triangular
A broker is not that important. 90% of them are fine so use whatever one you are comfortable with. I use <...> as I use Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw and it is very quick, also the tree planting is good. It all helps Social media “gurus” often don’t actually trade themselves and make their money
I use the class CChartObject to print objects and some horizontal lines, both in the main window and the secondary window. I would like to remove the label on the right printed on the price scale, for all my horizontal lines. The picture has 2 lines, one blue the other orange and they both has price
I've tested for hours, troubleshooted all my indicators... turned off all indicators in my EA, also ran all my old EA's and the problem still exists. How i isolated the problem (where i think it's a bug with the strategy tester) - is when i changed the chart properties the colour for the ask and bid
Take a look at the screenshot As you can see, the price broke through the blue line and went down. It started to fall. It would seem that we should short? But then we see that the price was dragged up and broke through the blue line. Break through the resistance - long for everything? No way - the
Hello ; Is it normal for arbitration request to not be resolved for 2 weeks ? i had requested arbitration since 2 weeks but no one responds . Whom should i talk to
Hi guys, I'm new and I tried yesterday to purchase a copy signal subscription. I got a message "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team". When i click on the technical support team an error shows up "404:Page does not exist". I tried to search on the left side of...
  Email Alert  (2)
Hi, any one can help me here. i try to test my email alert i get Mail: Test message failed
Hi all, I have downloaded the demo version of MT5. I cant see any files for displaying stocks. This is the only reason I downloaded the bloody thing. I dont believe it Thanks
Hi all, For some reason my MT5 for a specific broker account has stopped working (see picture). I've logged out/in, deleted MT5 and reinstalled, removed all EA's, however the problem persists. Working fine on my Windows work laptop but it has died on the M1 Mac. Has anyone had this issue before? The
Hello friends, I try to create a parabolic sar indicator, and it should draw a line, the problem is that the code does not give me errors but it does not show anything on the graph either, I use candles for 1 to 5 minutes. Can you help me and tell me where I am failing please
Hello dear friends. I have only one question and I am happy to answer it I'm using the Metatrader5 library in my Python script and I're using TimeFrame_H4 to get some market information , and now I want to get the same information from a specific bar. For example, I want to select the candlestick
Guys, have you ever wondered which financial instrument forex is? I mean, is it a future contract, option, what category is it? Yesterday a friend of mine asked me "when you trade a currency pair, what are you exactly trading"? And I couldn't answer ir precisely. Is there a major purpose on forex
hi i am using this Mac machine mac OS 10.13.6 intel chips i download metatrader 5 from here https://www.metatrader5.com/en i login into mql5 an also my broker account already... i would like to buy a signal , Night Invest Dmitiry Ananiev Then i try to search for both Nigh Invest or Dmitiry Anaaley
MT4 platform/ VPS malfunctioning at critical time? I have been trading with our EA and MQL5 VPSs for the past 6 years (and also suggest to all our clients to rent a VPS from MQL5 as our utility renders the best result when run 24/7). on Jan 12 '21 , the trading on my one account (which affected a
Hi I just added a signal $30 using the metatrader 5, and using the mql5 wallet. i got these account A. 5000189082 B. 55008009 i activated the subscription while i m on the A. 5000189082, but i need the signal on B. 55008009 please see the attached file, u can see both A and B account and signal is