General - page 242

Hello, In Tradingview, we can backtest our trading (using the Replay button) and see the following chart where no price is shown after the starting time we have chosen but the Ichimoku cloud in the future is shown: So, my question is: can we obtain the same in Metatrader 5 ? i.e can we backtest and
Hi everyone I want to connect my several trading accounts to just one of my accounts for copy trading by using signals. When I use the private signal, it says "the signal is not available ..." Also, I have to choose at least 30 dollars to subscribe through public signal. While I want it to be active
Hello, I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of a position size calculator software to use with MT4 or MT5 that works on a MAC OS computer? Sorry if this has been answered before but i could not see anything in the forum. Cheers
[Deleted]
How do i calculate Fibonacci Expansion levels manually It has A B C Points , What is its formula
Support requested as MQL5 is quite dodgy... I don't know how to transfer MQL5 signals from one MT4 to another. I did this in the My trading signals subscriptions - copy trading in MetaTrader (mql5.com) tab. And I transferred the signal to another account. But when I log in to that account, and try
How to cancel a job when the freelancer does not communicate? It's already 10 days instead of 1 day and delivered nothing
hello, today i downloaded thihs expert from code base: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/22001 but for god someone explains me what is trailing step? what's its the difference with trailing stop? -------------------------- my stop loss is on 50 pip my take profit is on 50 pip now: i want for each 10 pip
Dear friends, I deposited my account into PAYPAL at night, PAYPAL showed success, but the account did not arrive. What should I do in this situation? The following picture is a list of PAYPAL payment success, but my MQL4 account has no balance, please understand the help of friends, thank you...
I was experimenting with MT5 and found strange thing I am selling an asset Set the stop loss above the Ask price. Set the take profit above the Bid price and below Ask price (within spread). This means the order will be closed by TP but with loss. And this is what happening actually. So technically
Hello, When opening MT5, here is what I see: As you can see, there is the time steps are not specified on the x-coordinates. I would like to have something as in TradingView, see below: Any idea ? Thank you
Hello all, I've been having issues opening the language editor on my mac, every time i attempt to it just freezes for a while and nothing happens. I've spoken to someone else who has an older m1 and his mt5 is working fine but i do believe he's running an older version, so I'm unsure whether this is
Hello, In Metatrader 5, I inserted Ichimoku indicator by going to Insert > Indicators > Trend > Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Here is what I got: But, how could I fill the Ichimoku cloud with full color (instead of dashed vertical lines), like this : Thank you
Hello, I am creating a four anchored vwap for analysing tops and bottoms ,I made the indicator but the problem is that when I move the anchored line forwared than it's first position it doesn't remove the previous drawn line,But it keeps it with only calculations of the weighted average price for
[Deleted]
  Find ObjectType  (2)
How to filter ObjectName with ObjectType string ObjectName ( long chart_id, // chart identifier int pos, // number in the list of objects int sub_window=- 1 , // window index int type=- 1 // object type ); If Object type is OBJ_HLINE How
Hi all, I can't connect to Vantage MT4, can anyone help me? Details as follows: Many thanks x 1000000
I have an EA that creates an indicator using iCustom()... iCustom (symbol, period, "My_Indicator" , ChartID ()); When debugging the EA, is there a way to also debug the indicator (or just the indicator)? I've had a look around, but cannot see how it can be done. I appreciate that they are both
[Deleted]
I want to convert symbol name (string) ?to Integer so for each symbol its a unique int and it can be encoded and decoded base64 is too long and may contain string also, so any other method please inform
Can we change an account or broker inbetween when we have already subscribed to a signal on mql5.com
hello i'm logged in for a long time more than a year yet i forgot the password when i wanted to change it mql5 requires the current one to be filled. i want to try some demo ea on my new mt4 broker so log in required ! any solutions
Hi When running the Tester on MT5, the optimization results can be exported by right click on "Optimization Results" and then to select "Export to XML..." It does not succeed. While running, I get this message: The XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The
Hello There, The function StringToDouble always returns zero on passing a variable string. (Works when you hard code the string literally) But Fails when passed from a variable Let me demonstrate real quick ... string balance = "12.50USD" ; // lets extract the double only from the string int x =
Hello I am trying to update a version of my product and get an error message : test on EURUSD,H1 log files size exceeded 2055 MB, test terminated strategy tester report not found How can i fix it
Hi everybody how are you? I hope it's ok I am, after a long time not doing it, trying to create a query to Binance's rest API, This query is simple, and doesn't need an apiKey or anything like that and it turns out that I always get a rejection or error from cloudfront For the connection I am using
I would like to ask about MT5 platform calendar updates: is platform's calendar updated about actual values in real time? Or updated later manually? Is it possible updating time is not the same broker-by-broker
Hello! I am using a EA for Hot Key. To open and close (manage positions). The EA is for free. But I would like to have few more functions, as Close 50%, or Put stop loss to Break Even. My question is,: Is it hard to make such a EA? I have absolutely no experience in coding. I really miss this few
Hi Team , I keep contact to the service desk , but the MQL5 helper keep showing this to me , and I cannot get any assistance from your side , please provide guidance , thanks
Does anybody know how to fix this
  coder  (1)
<Deleted>
  tooltip
is there any way in MQL4 to get tooltip for fibonacci levels (objects: fibo channel, fibo expansion) and stdev channel
I hope everybody doing great.. Actually i am looking for an Script or indicator or system that create 1st tick opening price on chart and EA should work on that type of offline chart.. <...> As you can see this is offline chart, it shows only 1st tick opening price on chart and time frame