General - page 249

[Deleted]
CustomTicksAdd documentation specifies " If more than 256 ticks are passed, data is divided into two parts." How can i check the number of ticks passed using MQLTick structure's array
Hello everyone, I am looking for a simple and free Heiken ashi indicator, which gives signal when candles change from bearish to bullish and vice versa
Hi folks, quick question as I'm rebuilding my development workstation... What are the advantages and disadvantages of installing only one terminal for MT5 and another for MT4 , i.e. official versions downloaded from MetaQuotes website, to access all my demo accounts from different brokers as opposed
Dear, I create a account new for purchase a product. But i can't purchase product. because i can't verify my mobile. i didn't received any sms . But my problem is that i can't find service desk to get help. Is any one have idea where i can contact with mql5 admin.
Hello, I subscribed for a signal, but the provider has not traded for more than two weeks. I would accept if it was trading at a loss. But if he doesn't trade at all ... Can I get my money back. Thank you
Hi Guys. Something weird has been happening the last 3 times there was a power / electricity outage, and I restarted MT5 once my computer was up-and-running again after the power / electricity came back on. Last night the power went out again, and this morning the same weird occurrence when opening
Hi, What events are triggered/generated when MT5 gets disconnected from the server and then reconnects? OnInit? OnDeinit? OnTick? How can I get/catch the error code? Thanks
Can anyone know where can I find the EA with the comments of some Russian word ктурныйвыбро
"Financial operations are limited" , any help I connect to service desk but no one reply
so i wrote ea and after a long torment it managed to work on the tester but it doesn't work on live data. can the reason for this be the warning "ordersend value should be checked"? also in the expert it says "abnormal termination". confuses me because it works in a tester but not on live data. i
dear all, I have been running up to 18 MT5 terminals without problems until recently I expanded and some terminals were running same profile configuartions. those terminals that were sharing same profiles started crashing. I believe I have narrowed it down to the terminals that are running same mix
Hi every one I want to register as a seller. when I am going to change relevant details of my Profile, I enter my phone number but I don't receive any code to confirm!!! may someone help me? thanks a lot
Hi just prurchased my VPS and it will not migarate. I keep getting migration failed when I try to sync all. I'm not sure if this is an issue but My VPS appears to be using the Mumbai server when I'm based in the UK, I can't see how I can change this. Any help would be appreciated. Screenshot
Dear Team, I have downloaded MT5 and MT4 from your website but I am unable to open it. If I double click on the icon created on my laptop as I installed the MT5, it doesn't read let alone to open the app. I have been using this app for the past 2 weeks but I began experiencing this problem just this
[Deleted]
  hammer candle  (2)
I want to write an EA that can detect a hammer candle at the highest point of 10 candles and open a position, but I couldn't get it to work, can someone help me? string entry=""; double HighestCandle; double High[]; ArraySetAsSeries (High, true ); CopyHigh ( _Symbol , _Period , 0 , 10 ,High);
The last topic i created was deleted. Whay am i being ignored?????? I previously opened a matter with the service desk ref id : #3391980 . I was told i could no longer withdraw to my Webmoney account. So now i have be trying to use my Paypal account, and no success at all. Please provide some
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone could help me: I have a signal on one account and I want to put a separate signal on another account with the same broker Meta 4 windows, but each time I try to copy, it just goes to the same account that already has a subscription. How can I get a new signal across
Hello, can you please support to connect the purchased VPS : always the same message when connecting : 2022.06.28 13:49:05.250 Virtual Hosting: 6377134 failed to connect to server 'MQL5 New York NY4 13' (142.215.208.141:443 failed) thank you in advance
How can i see if my bot is live other than typical icons? Auto trading on - yes Bot name and smiley face right hand corner of chart - yes? looking for any guidance please Cheers
I'm about this . Quote: # create 'datetime' objects in UTC time zone to avoid the implementation of a local time zone offset But really not important server time zone here? I'm afraid that I can get problem in the future and I'm not understand how server works with timezone ... Why is UTC is using
Hellow guys... bellow image has details of slippage for IC Markets Live 31. it shows that the slippage for GBP/USD is 1.06* 1585 I dont know the exact meanig of it. Can some one explain what is meaning by 1.06 and 1585 in this case
[Deleted]
Hi. I tried to change login password here on mql5, but when I did I got a notification that a security code was sent to my mql5 mobile app as a push. This code I have not received on my mql5 mobile app, and now I'm locked out. If I try to get a new password same thing happens, I need to verify with
Hi there, I am trying to download EA's to a terminal and I get the message in red "Installation is failed." Any idea why? I am running a couple of other terminals (MT4) with no problems - and all terminals are logged into MQL5 and syncing correctly!? BR, Patrick
I would like to report a bug with MT5 build 3333. group keyword no longer works in strategy tester. (example: input group "some text";) In case group is used, Strategy tester returns "cannot create indicator" error. Please pass this information to the MetaQuotes
I have created EA for fractals indicator but when i run on strategy tester wont run is any one can help me below is mql5 code for EA #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> int handle; int barsTotal; CTrade trade; ulong posTicket; void OnTick () { //we calculate ask price double Ask=
[Deleted]
Hello guys I have a question, I have created a bot that seems to be doing well in the demo account, can the results be affected when I transfer the bot to a real account
Hi, I am unable to retain my trend lines due to crashes. Please someone must guide me, I have tried AXI and PMEX as well and faced the similar crashing issue. Please Guide me
  Demo Account  (4)
Making a new order in my new Demo Acct. with "Instant Execution" the system stopped placing the order and replaced that with "Requoted". What is going on
  S.O.S.  (2)
Hi Guys, Please help if you can. I want to know if there are any fixed rules on how to STOP, REMOVE and REPLACE any "EA" running on MQL5-VPS with another "EA" without loosing my CAPITAL? Thanks for your great help. Nillscash
Hi guys, I have been testing python API in order to create buy orders (long position) and able to close this long positions but i haven't figure out how to create a short selling order, any idea how can I create the request