General - page 238

My signals are not having much drawdown, deposit load but still default comments are tagging my signal as risky, also rating of the signal get disappeared recently
Hi! I am trying to make a function to draw daily boxes, when I get the index of the highest candle in a range of candles I get an index that is outside the range. I hope you can understand my problem. If I want to obtain the highest candle from candle 40 to candle 14, iHighest returns 54, when the
Hi. When I looked at my account a while ago, I saw that my products were removed from the market. Also, the add new product button is not visible. I did not receive any violation notice. What's the problem. Is there anyone who can help
Hi, I'm a newbie to MT5 and ran into a problem while backtesting. Every time I run a backtest the last position kills my backtest-balance by not exiting at predefined stop-loss. The message I get in the journal is "Order not sent, maximum reached". In the Strategy Tester/Trade Settings/Trading -
Is it possible in code to adjust the vertical scale on a chart? To be sure, what I mean is, hold the mouse button on the scale and move the mouse forward or backwards. Thanks and good luck all
What is an ECN Account? How do I know what type of account I have? THANKS
Hello, I would like some help . I would like to code a 3 touchs trendline from zig zag indictor or fractal, do you have a idea , thank you
Hello everyone, Where can I find the formula of the mt5 strategy tester's complex criterion? Is it even available or is it a proprietary formula
I want to start to follow a signal. I want to start with my 500 usd fund but signal owner account is 1500 usd. Will my account get signal automatic lower lot signal or i have to bring my account to 1500usd to follow the signal . In short if money management is automatic on mgl5 signals or it is to
Hi Experts, There is this function called MathMean() and does not work for some reason. Do I need to include library for it? M. Amir
Hello, first of all I want to apologize for my poor English. I'm from France. I bought a robot to trade forex and this robot recommends " VPS Recommendations and Specifications, For 1 MT4 Requires Minimum 1GB RAM " How can I know if the VPS I subscribed with MQL5 is minimum 1GB RAM ? Is it
I have looked all over. I want to export my account balance to Excel using RTD. The problem I have is not being able to find the progID for Oanda. PLEASE HELP
Hello I'm trying to read a news file on back test from 2000 until present. Is there a way to read the Array quicker? because what I'm trying for now is painfully slow input int GMT_Offset = 3 ; string News[][ 5 ]; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi, Thanks for reading, sorry for my English. I want to get a tester result ( like balance or another ) from Forward period and set it as a custom criteria in optimization. Thanks
it shows my returns rate at 24% only, but actually my returns should be 76% approximately, what should i do for any update this status? would anyone help me plz? many thanks
Hi traders, Instead of checking my phone from time to time, where can I get instant notification on trade execution in mt4 mobile app when my order is filled? My PC has poor internet connection and I do not have VPN account. So push notification not working for me. Thanks
I payed for the subscription << signal name removed by moderator >> with broker << broker name removed by moderator >> but I have problems with this broker because our bank does not allow make a deposit with they, so finally I was decide change the broker, but I don’t know how I should do it :(
I've noticed a surprising thing: An EA that I am coding has an OnTimer function call in it that I *thought* that the Strategy Tester would ignore. I inserted it there because during normal, non-testing runtime, I wanted it to run a utility every once a few minutes that would loop through history
  risk reward  (1)
what is the tool that I see being used, shows up as a red and green box where you can adjust take profit and stop loss and see what they are before you make the trade. risk to reward tool or position sizing tool. and where can I get it? Do I have to pay or is available for free? really appreciate
I am kind of new in this community so I keep trying to find a logical explanation about the following: Why are so many popular EAs not providing a signal so a buyer can check the real evolution on a live trading account? But the EA is presented with very good results Out of those that provide a
Can anyone please assist me by adding a push alert function to my indicator so that I can receive alerts via the app onto my phone
Hello I am using a bot to trade and wanna copy trade all the trades to other MT5 accounts. I don't know if is an option to run a bot for trading and still copy the trades. I don't wanna use signals as I want private
Dear Friends, I can not send e-mails with the Gmail servers (smtp.gmail.com:465/587). Gmail no longer supports sending email. Can you offer me any other solution for instead of smtp.gmail.com? Thank you in advance
I just signed up to a signal service. Once it went through, it gave me a chance to edit the parameters (lot size, risk%) I believe I edited it properly but I need to check it. How do I get back to those settings? Thank you
Hi guys, trying to code this indicator to receive notifications but keep receiving this error : 'doAlert' - function not defined and 'doAlert' - function declarations are allowed on global, namespace or class scope. Unsure why I am receiving it and unsure how to rectify it. Could use some help
ulong orderTicket = OrderGetTicket (i); MqlTradeRequest request = {}; MqlTradeResult result = {}; ZeroMemory (request); ZeroMemory (result); request.action = TRADE_ACTION_REMOVE ;
Hi, I cant find broker that offers leverage 1'.500 ro clients from Europe. Max. is 1:30 because EU regulations. Would you suggets to open account with borker for other regulated areas ( for example:IC Markets Global)
Is it possible to modify the volume level on a pending order once it has been placed? With my broker it is greyed out on the modify dialogue box - is this just my broker or is there a solution? Why is it not offered
Hi , I need help regarding ea. I want my ea to take just 1 trade in a week not more than that. Can anyone please help me out with a code. ? Thanks. S Moiz
tried it all i think:#resource "\\Indicators\\polynomialyachtfunder.ex5"#property tester_indicator "\\Indicators\\polynomialyachtfunder.ex5"string pyf_name = "\\Indicators\\polynomialyachtfunder.ex5"pyf_Handle =