General - page 240

Hello. I'm looking for a professional programmer who can reprogram c++ indicators entirely to python. Thank you
hi forum members, i've created a custom symbol in MT5 by copying from the broker's symbol, and tried to adjust the session time precisely. for example, the current trade time for monday is 00:00 - 23:58. i want to adjust it to 00:04 - 23:59. however, it doesn't allow me to change the time by typing
I am trying to come up with an indicator that draws a rectangle on chart whenever a fair value gap is detected . its based on the ICT trading concepts for those who are familiar with it. I want to draw a rectangle in between the 3 bars if the high of a candle at index 1 is longer than the low of
Hi, I ordered EA that won't open positions. It works on SP500 when backtested, but won't work on any forex pair. What could be the problem
  update problem  (1)
I can't update the android to the new version 1.8 because it appears to me as a version 1.7 What should I do with Meta Trader Advise me please https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/81225?source=Site+Market+MT4+Expert+Rating006
Hi guys, if you know about the Trader's Championship Tournament. Please send the information here. I'm so curious to deal with it. Thanks
I have this code: input double X = 6 ; input double Y = 10 ; plus some other code that uses the X and Y variables. I ran it through Strategy Tester and the result was not good. So I ran it again but this time with optimization and a bunch of values for each variable. Strategy Tester tested all the
Why does this not work? int Y; if ( PERIOD_CURRENT == PERIOD_M3 ) { Y = 2380 ; Print (Y); } else if ( PERIOD_CURRENT == PERIOD_M5 ) { Y= 1428 ; Print (Y); } else if ( PERIOD_CURRENT == PERIOD_M10 ) { Y=
Hi everybody, Previously, the VPS automatically re-registered because I had topped the MQL5 services with an amount of 15-30 USD. This time, I had not topped up with any amount of money. But my visa card automatically paid without my permission to re-register the MQL5 service? Why so, anyone can
How can I use / install the freehand tool in Meta5? Thanks
Hello, As the title says, I'm in a very dire need of such an EA/indicator E.g. a pair EURUSD (and only EURUSD) is currently at -20 in Profit/Loss, and the said EA/indicator is set to alert one when Profit/Loss reaches an amount above -10... would be very nice to have a functionthat closes all trades...
  Free signals  (2)
Hey guys, Can I get a free signals? Does any company, forex company provide free signals on mt4?
I am in Sri Lanka (+94). I am not receiving any code when I try to register my number
I am making an Expert Advisor and I've run into an issue. Some of the orders that are placed are immediately canceled by other orders stop loss and take profits. For example In my journal it says that order #33's take profit was triggered by order #150's price: 2022.07.22 19:57:08.340 Core 01
[Deleted]
  Harsh ban without warning  (26   1 2 3)
This is Lorentzos Roussos ,and yes i opened a second account . Read before you consider removing this please ,and message me if you do remove this. I'm aware that it has nothing to do with you forum moderators but since the service desk prompts for this (non financial issues being directed to the
A simple question: as MT4 loads all timeframes data in History when running a backtest with StrategyTester with "Every Tick" test, does MT4 need internet connection to load all timeframes data? Or even without internet connection if there are data in History timeframes, they are loaded
Since I use an expert, different instances on different charts, I would like to hear a audible alarm from the MT5 platform on PC when a trade is executed. Since I work from home, this alarm would give me the opportunity to do other thing while the experts are executed. I just find it strange that I
Hello everyone, I am writing to you because I have a problem that is driving me crazy and I would be really happy if I could get some help. I know that this topic has already been treated several times, but honestly after hours going through the discussions on the Forum, I never found an answer to
Hello there I've created Experts for MT4 and MT5.. sometimes the MT4 product uploads and not the MT5 and other way round. Today, the MT5 code did not upload and I am getting these errors.. I checked the volume limit and it's at 500 lots so it's ample yet it's still not letting me get through the
I think I've done all necessary checks and testing but do not fully understand the EA's strategy well. My main concern is back test fixing, is it even possible for an EA to fix back test results? This EA's back test is REALLY impressive even with stress test its performance is impressive. What can I
I dont know why suddenly the MT4 market/purchased tab does not show newly purchased EA and updates for already installed EA's anymore. I have tried to change password, logged out and in MQL5 but I only get a small red "1" on the tab. The MQL5.com user webpage Purchases show the product but not
  Help please  (3)
Hello i want help my phone number not working anymore i want to change it , when i try to change it ask for code sent to old number but my old number not working anymore I want help to change number in my profile
Hello , Below you can find my scrip that i have backe tested in gold with more than 90% win rate . please help me to make EA ( MT4) . Pine scrip : //@version=2 strategy( "Goldscalping" , overlay= true ) tim=input( '160' ) out1 = security(tickerid, tim, open) out2 = security(tickerid, tim, close)
Is there a command to remove the Indicator from the condition? similar ExpertRemove ()
Hello Everyone, I have MT5 terminal connected to IBFX running on Windows 2K3 and all the time it drops connection and cant reconnect unless I manually re-login or restart the terminal. Here is the journal entries (build 392) 2011.02.26 07:39:07 Network '1706': scanning network for access...
I would need a (for you) simple EA. Preferably for MT5. EA_'s task would be to close the positions separately after "x" minutes. Treating each position separately. Please, if your knowledge and time allow, help me write this program. Thanks in advance for your help! Have a nice day
  Withdrawal FUnds  (15   1 2)
Hi, Anybody help me to solve my problem? coz service desk never respon my request... Thanks
Hi I'm looking for an EA that trades only gold at 4 lots, every trade lasts a couple of seconds on avergage. This EA is used for passing MFF. Does anybody know the name of it
How do I create an indicator with a set of say N conditions, and then say indicator only paints if n of those conditions are true? in mql4
Hello, In MT5, when starting the "Strategy Tester", the opened window displays the chart with the timeframe we have chosen. But ideally I would to be able to switch on different timeframes while still being in the Strategy Tester. Is it possible ? Thank you