News Trading

Hi all,

Beside NFP that is permanently on a fixed schedule, ie first Friday of the month.

which other news is also on a fixed schedule?

You can look at Calendar here: https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar

----------------

Economic Calendar – forex calendar with real-time forex news and reports, schedule of forthcoming world economy events
Economic Calendar – forex calendar with real-time forex news and reports, schedule of forthcoming world economy events
  • www.mql5.com
Economic Calendar – forex calendar with real-time forex news and reports, schedule of forthcoming world economy events. Economic calendar includes most important economic indicators and events from ministries and agencies of different countries. The Calendar is useful for traders in the forex market, stock exchanges and other financial markets.

OK, this is what I have collected so far.

Maybe some of you can verify my claims

RBA Rate Statement > Every month first Tuesday

CAD Employment Change > Every month second Friday

AUD Employment Change > Every month third Thursday

AUD Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes > Every month fourth Tuesday

There`s a lot of such fixed news. Just check economic calendar.

momo3HC #:
There`s a lot of such fixed news. Just check economic calendar.
But it did not state which are fixed schedule

How can I track the right market news movements, and is there a fixed schedule?

Jaden90 #:
How can I track the right market news movements, and is there a fixed schedule?
I have compiled a list of fixed news event but mostly are AUD news

Which schedule is best to track the right news movements and anyone trading with a broker with good spreads even during highly volatile news movements?

The most frequent strategy to trade news is to watch for a period of consolidation or uncertainty before a major figure and then trade the breakout.

This can be done in a short period of time (intraday) or over a period of several days.

Reason: