General - page 241

The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, April 29, 2022. The update provides improvements and fixes based on the feedback we have received after the release of build 3270 . The update includes the following changes: Terminal: Fixed filling of standard Trailing Stop levels in the
I'm trying to open a ticket but the virtual chat answers always the same. That dont understand the question. Regarding ticket #3769599
Can MQL5 be used for Trading on Indian Indices and Stock(s) in Futures and Options ? How does it interface with NSE Data. And USD INR Currency Pair
Hi everyone I have been using the repository service for a few days, both in MT4 and MT5. I have computer A and computer B, both connected with the same MQL5 account It happens that, for some reason I am only receiving the updates from the computer on side B to side A, For example, I create a new
Hello guys, is there a possibility to check if a market is closed? I tried to find something within SymbolInfoInteger() but there was nothing useful for me. Thanks
Hi all, I am learning how to use mql5 to create an EA, but I find myself in the necessity to redefine or remove indicators. I have already tried using the IndicatorRelease() function but it returns False. Does anyone know if this is possible and how it could be achieved? Thanks
  VPS Migration  (3)
Hello, Perhaps somebody can advise me, what I am looking at. I have 29 charts on my computer and after a successful migration it is telling me on the right there is 16 charts and on the left the full number of 29. What is the Environment telling me? Thanks and regards GTman
i want to be a signal provider . Is there a minimum subscription fee one can set as a signal provider because i dont want to charge them high subscription fee
Hi, I am very new in forex trading world. I want to know few things about webmoney before start using. Please Ans those questions If you know. 1.How much webmoney charge for bank withdraw? (WME to German Bank account) 2.Can i withdraw Wmz (USD) to my German bank account (Euro based Account)? Thanks
Dear all, I'm trying to developing ea that will open a buy order with one pair, and a sell order for another pair at the same time? For example: I am overlaying two charts EUR/USD and USD/CHF When I visually see an entry point, I want to have the ea instantly open apposing orders at the lot size I
Hello. Why can't we redefine #define preprocessor directive? For example, very usefull... #define InputTab MyTab_0 #include "MyFunctionA.inc" #define InputTab MyTab_1 #include "MyFunctionA.inc" #define InputTab MyTab_2 #inlude "MyFunctionA.inc" Well. The same function. Just redefine names of input
Trying to figure out why my futures EA cant place trades on the micro dax (FDXS). It works just fine on mes,mnq,mym. But for some reason, it goes into a loop to try to place trades on FDXS chart. This is a backtest and i tried live test yesterday, same issue I've alread verified i have eurex access
Using MT4, I have four trading accounts and I cannot find a way to add a Nickname to each rather than just seeing the number as the account name. Please tell me there is a way :)
1. If you are trading exactly the same account size as the master signal and the master account is trading in 0.50 lots, and you put a "use no more than 20%.." of the account" into settings, will that mean my account will trade 0.10 lots?Thanks
  Need Assistance  (3)
Hello I am trading on Mt5. I am using an expert advisor. I experience difficulty when all forex pairs are opened running the EA. Sometimes MT5 will shut down if editing my EA. I experience difficulties with closing charts, my EA is not saved on the chart. I have to add it over again. What is the
I'm trying to save data of sentiment indicator (myfxbook) with the function iCustom() and the function don't return all values, only some of them and the value is 0.0. Anyone knows what is the problem and I that happens? Thank You
  Get RSI Period  (12   1 2)
Hello, I want to get period of current RSI indicator. Does anybody know how I can get it in MQL4 or MQL5? Thanks
Good day I'm new to mql5 coding and want to create my own EA. I have watched a few videos on YouTube and read some post but can't find the answer I'm looking for. I have managed to code 2 separate EA. One for 2 moving averages and one for stochastic oscillator . What I want to know is if it's
I am using custom font in my panel and want to resource it so it will be shown properly in any terminal. Tried to resource it as we do for images but it seems not work. Any idea
Hi does any one know if its possible to send orders from a AWS Instance or from a VPS to a Mt5 EA? If so can you help me with some documents or Github repositories or any coment in order to understand how to do so
I made an EA. Fast moving average crosses slow moving average upwards. Open a buy order. Fast moving average crosses slow moving average downwards. Open a sell order. SL and TP are always the same distance. Whichever the price hits first wins. The EA loses money. In visual mode, it seems that most
hello help code. I would like my EA to open only one currency at a time. so do not overlap openings of different currencies at the same time. thanks to who helps me
Hello All, I am developing autometed trading systems on Pyton and R. I have a live real account  on MT5 broker. 1. Is it possible to call MT5 Order Managements functoins by MT5 APIs (if there such APIs, where to find them) through Pyton and R ? 2. Is it possible to call all MT5 funcitons within...
Hello friends, Hope you have had a good day. I was told to connect my demo account to MQL. Since it only belongs to me, I made a private signal , however it has been disabled instantly. What is the problem? Maybe a moderator check my case? I just want to see how it works *-*
In my strategy tester , the status column is always filled in the history column, what is the reason??
Hi is there any workaround for a fresh MT5 installtion that installed the public version not the latest 3360 beta Version? i deinstalled all from the old installation (3320). thx for your help
Good day everyone. please I would like to include a zero line cross arrow with the indicator attached. the arrow on the chart is preffered
I got an update alert today (2022/07/20) but after update not able to open the program, only meta editor can open. I reinstalled the program, once after open again got an update and restart alert but fail to open the program again. I am using windows 7, Expecting your advice to resolve this problem
Hello, In Tradingview, we can backtest our trading (using the Replay button) and see the following chart where no price is shown after the starting time we have chosen but the Ichimoku cloud in the future is shown: So, my question is: can we obtain the same in Metatrader 5 ? i.e can we backtest and
Hi everyone I want to connect my several trading accounts to just one of my accounts for copy trading by using signals. When I use the private signal, it says "the signal is not available ..." Also, I have to choose at least 30 dollars to subscribe through public signal. While I want it to be active