General - page 235

hi i dont know how to pass the desposit money from mql5 to metertreader 5 real account to start trading, please help
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am curious how does MT5 set the first round of parameters when starting genetic optimization. The reason I ask is that I noticed some effects when I optimize for "max profit" first and then for R2 of the equity curve. Would that be true? If so, is there some documentation on how one could
Sorry newbie here. Simple question hopefully someone can explain. Why is it that when back testing an EA when a sl or tp is hit, a trade in the opposite direction is automatically opened? When I have nothing in my code which would open it. I have tried trade.sell and ordersend, they both do the same
How to clear limited financial operation
hi I'm looking for a developer who can develop a software bridge that takes signals from Tradestation 10.0 and enters them into Metatrader MT5 in Realtime
Hey, I am testing different brokers, because I want to switch. With metaQuotes I can't place any trades the whole Friday. Does anyone know why this is the case
This is the second week in mql5 community and till this moment I can’t see my name here I want to generate money from my signal I can’t know the standards meta quotes to put me in the public
Hi, I've been tasked with data analysis of our potential partner, who's an MT4/MT5 broker. Broker has created account credentials for me for MT4 and MT5 "Live Manager" to access this data. It seems like I need to use some special tool for log in. Standard MT4 and MT5 clients don't function for the
  trend line value  (3)
when i hover on trendline i get different value than actual
Hi guys To control (OrderSelect) the orders, we must have their ticket numbers. To catch that ticket number, we can get it when order is sent int ticket = OrderSend(............) But what if i want get the ticket numbers of all existing orders by EA (i.e. store the ticket numbers one by one into
Have you ever played Odd or Even games blinded? Odd or Even is a silly game that we're used to play over our entire lifetime, most common in your childhood and useful in many situations. If you assume a fair play, it becomes a trully lucky game, besides few people may say there are "techniques" to
[Deleted]
  Account  (21   1 2 3)
Hello, why did you Block my Account? Im a verified User with Passport. I get no answer to my Ticket. Also, mql5.com stole my Balance I had on my Account. whats your statement? Regards Matthias
On MT5 I try to calculate the realized profit for a running EA by using Historyselect(0,TimeCurrent()), loop through TotalNumberOfDeals=HistoryDealsTotal() and then query for each deal OrderProfit=HistoryDealGetDouble(TicketNumber,DEAL_PROFIT) and add them to get a total. This method has some issues
I'm looking to copy a signal from a provider, which has a 1:500 leverage in his account. My broker is allowing me a leverage of 1:400 only. I'm not sure what is going to happen for the trades. Are trades with 1:500 leverage are just not going to work? Does all trades are going to be smaller by 20%
I am just starting with mql5 , However I have plenty of experience in mql4. but for some reason I am stuck at reading buffer values of a custom indicator in mql5 this is my code : int handle; double cHigh[], cLow[]; datetime LastActionTime = 0 ; int ts_Highs[]; int ts_Lows[];
  VPS  (2)
Hello everyone - I am asking for help in transferring my account to VPS - when paying, I get an error I don't know what to do
hello how can i go by thus xm
moreover, the price I want to execute the order in is 2 dollars above and below to a specific price of a time. how can I do it
  about free signal  (20   1 2)
i can not search free signals ,not have this option ,please help me how found a good free signal, thanks
Can someone help me with this problem? I am copying the trades of a person who has 183978 SGD in his account, which is approximately equal to 131,757 US Dollars, and he also uses a leverage of 1:500 and I also have the same leverage in my account and not only that I copy trades from the same broker
2021.05.24 06:07:03.309 MQL5 Market failed download product 'Not a scam' ( www.mql5.com:443 send failed [403: Forbidden])
In my MT4 terminal I can see in the chartXX.chr files that I have ca 1800 width and 960 or so height. This is on macbook 16 with an insane resolution, but I'm not forcing MT4 into the high resolution mode as everything becomes too small. Q: Is there a way to pull out this resolution in code in MT4
HiIm trying to migrate MQL5 to a new account within MT5 with a different firm/and broker. Formerly i was able to migrater to a different account in MT5, with the same broker, within MQL5 profile/hosting/ move account. This time. with a new account AND different broker it doesn't seem to migrate, in
[Deleted]
Hello, I am MQL4 developer, I have developed a few, very usefull MetaTrader4 tools. They are advanced,multifuction EA's with automated OrderSend options available. They provide many usefull options available from inputs level. It gives wide scope for action, especially for traders who needs such
  Please help  (8)
Hello I'm trying to separate dates for statistical analysis. I have two dates arrays, I want to separate dates that are in Array2 but not in Array1. I think my code compare each array's index by index. How can I take Array2 index then loop the whole Array1 to find a match and if there's non, then
I did not sign for Automatic Renewal and still get renewed automatically. Please refund my $15
I really don't understand the user rating system on this site, supposedly based on our "Achievements". On Tuesday/Wednesday my rating was 11111. On Wednesday/Thursday it was 10955 and today it is 10892. Besides regularly reading and posting, the ratings are going downwards instead of upwards
  Detet the trend using ZigZag  (16   1 2)
In this code "https://c.mql5.com/3/260/ZigZag_Example.mq5" i learn how to detet ZigZag extremum. How to know if the last detected extremum is high or low? How to code: if last extremum was high then it's downtrend and if it's low then it's downtrend? Thanks
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\AccountInfo.mqh> CTrade trade; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
// Buy entry if (MABuyFilter&&CCIBuyFilter) { //here we are assuming that the TakeProfit and StopLoss are entered in Pips ticket = OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, vSlippage, Bid - StopLoss * vPoint, Bid + TakeProfit *