Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 244

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi guys, I've spent a few years playing with MT5 and waiting for it to become more main stream but it seems like the spreads are still much better for MT4. Is this the case or are the quoted spreads for MT4 misleading? Are there hidden costs such as slippage/commission? Is it worth rewriting my EA...
Good morning, running a backtesting i have the error "TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.20545 at 2015.01.02 09:00 and price 1.20593 mismatched)" Can anyone clarify this error?. Thanks
"This is not a secret," explains Kris Roman, director of geopolitical research center Euro-Rus, "The whole economy is built on the military theme: to maintain its economic growth, the United States needs a war every 4 years, otherwise the economic growth slows down." The Belgian expert believes...
Hello Friends,traders all brokers and companies ,please Enquiry why not Allowed Forex business in India , Any Way starting the business by the India Government with legal , The Next month USA president OBAMA coming in india ,for Indian republic celebrations and for business by the Indian...
i have test my ea using neural network on MT5.The result for training (teach pattern) is excellent in MetaQuotes Server. But when i install several brokers MT5 Client Terminal and run the same ea, the result is very slow & poor. Do there are big gap between brokers servers on input/backdate or large...
Hi everyone, Please can someone help code the attached indicator into an EA. I would like to enter positions when the indicator signals a short or long opportunity at the open of the next bar. I would like to have a take profit and stop loss option. Can anyone help with this so we can all give it a...
Hi there i just wanted to experiment with my "MACD-expert" a bit. Thats my whole source code: double MacdCurrent, MacdPrevious, SignalCurrent;double SignalPrevious, MaCurrent, MaPrevious; int init(){}int start(){Print("Account balance = ",AccountBalance());Print("Account balance = "...
Hi every one i am new here i am not a trader nore do i know how to trade. I show that their are signal services and i show this one https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/30483 I dont know what broker to pick can any one help me? I am from the uk and want a broker with live support on their page and...
Ladies and gentlemen, I believe that virtually every trader quatitativo heard and wanted to apply in their strategies; that its use would make our super profitable EA - myth. Particularly it is a subject I'm beginning to devote myself almost for fun. We have this MQL5.com several articles on the...
I'm interested by downloading these 2 indicators. But it's not possible. How can I get them in mq4 and not exe files. Thanks in advance.
  Subscription to signals (17   1 2)
Hi there.. I have a problem. I have subscribed to one signal last week. This week, I wanted to add more. However, it didn't work anymore. My approach (Meta Trader 4 signals): I tried to get access to the signals by clicking on the subscribe button at the page of the signal owner and then by...
Daily price was on ranging bullish movement with secondary correction: the price was stopped above 1.1134 key support level near 'reversal' Sinkou Span A line which the border between primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart. The price formed descending triangle with 1.1134 key strong...
Right now  13:46 ET ?
Hi friends  When MT4 can fix the offline-charts bugs?   My friend tell me they have report the bugs to you for a long time,but you didnot fixed it,MT5 didnot support offline-charts any more? So do you give up these functions? I was very disappointed.  pls check this.  http://www.forex-tsd...
EURJPY: Remains Vulnerable To The Downside EURJPY- The cross continues to face downside pressure leaving risk of more weakness to occur. On the downside, support comes in at the 136.00 level where a break will aim at the 135.50 level. A turn below here will target the 135.00 level with a breach...
State your opinion and a short explanation.
Any market have its operating rule. So forex market follows the rule. If traders can understand the rule, they will surely win.
How can I change font size for price label on MT4 Charting Platfor? Anyone? Please help. Thanks in advance.
can any body guide me which currency pairs are allowed in India to be traded in Forex as i heared that Forex trading is baned by RBI India
I've multipe installation but I cannot find a signal name in one of these and if I use the copy from the web signal open by default my lst installation. How can I from the MT4 search signal by name ?
Hello all, I have no idea how to change the values on a pin bar indicator but I know how i want the signals to look. I'm looking for someone who can help me get the indicator to how i want it, which will be primarily used for for Binary Options If you can help that would be great Stu
Hi Dear I already registered to signal 104961 But when i open "Tools">"Options">"Signals" this message show : "signal not connected select from the signal database" please help me thanks
Hi I am happy to share with you my EA Software. I wrote this program and I'm happy to hear your views. This version is a demo version of my program. You can test it and if you like it , you can buy it. Thanks. More information at Wolf Trader wolf_trader_v1-demo.rar
I need help modifying the ADX in MT5. Currently, the only parameter allowed to be entered by the user is the number of periods for the ADX. I need the ability to input a different time periods for the DMI. Basically this would mean having the ability to set an 8 period moving average (ADX) of the...
Forex of tendencies the percent recoil One of the simplest and most useful market tendencies, about which it is necessary to know, is percent recoil. We already indicated that the markets do not usually have straight trends. Trends are characterized by the zigzags, which are determined by...
Psychology.It is important! Even to thestudy and the trade it is necessary to understand - and it is must whether toyou this? Indeed Forex as no other form of activity - this increased byex-trthem. Thus, youlearned about existence of this tempting and attractive method” easily andrapidly it will...
Alexis Tsipras will accept all his bailout creditors' conditions that were on the table this weekend with only a handful of minor changes, according to a letter the Greek prime minister sent late Tuesday night and obtained by the Financial Times. The two-page letter, sent to the heads of the...
  VPS (3)
Anyone can figure why i cant use the rest of the free mins and how to register the vps?