General - page 248

Have you ever played Odd or Even games blinded? Odd or Even is a silly game that we're used to play over our entire lifetime, most common in your childhood and useful in many situations. If you assume a fair play, it becomes a trully lucky game, besides few people may say there are "techniques" to
[Deleted]
  Account  (21   1 2 3)
Hello, why did you Block my Account? Im a verified User with Passport. I get no answer to my Ticket. Also, mql5.com stole my Balance I had on my Account. whats your statement? Regards Matthias
On MT5 I try to calculate the realized profit for a running EA by using Historyselect(0,TimeCurrent()), loop through TotalNumberOfDeals=HistoryDealsTotal() and then query for each deal OrderProfit=HistoryDealGetDouble(TicketNumber,DEAL_PROFIT) and add them to get a total. This method has some issues
I'm looking to copy a signal from a provider, which has a 1:500 leverage in his account. My broker is allowing me a leverage of 1:400 only. I'm not sure what is going to happen for the trades. Are trades with 1:500 leverage are just not going to work? Does all trades are going to be smaller by 20%
I am just starting with mql5 , However I have plenty of experience in mql4. but for some reason I am stuck at reading buffer values of a custom indicator in mql5 this is my code : int handle; double cHigh[], cLow[]; datetime LastActionTime = 0 ; int ts_Highs[]; int ts_Lows[];
  VPS  (2)
Hello everyone - I am asking for help in transferring my account to VPS - when paying, I get an error I don't know what to do
hello how can i go by thus xm
moreover, the price I want to execute the order in is 2 dollars above and below to a specific price of a time. how can I do it
  about free signal  (20   1 2)
i can not search free signals ,not have this option ,please help me how found a good free signal, thanks
2021.05.24 06:07:03.309 MQL5 Market failed download product 'Not a scam' ( www.mql5.com:443 send failed [403: Forbidden])
In my MT4 terminal I can see in the chartXX.chr files that I have ca 1800 width and 960 or so height. This is on macbook 16 with an insane resolution, but I'm not forcing MT4 into the high resolution mode as everything becomes too small. Q: Is there a way to pull out this resolution in code in MT4
HiIm trying to migrate MQL5 to a new account within MT5 with a different firm/and broker. Formerly i was able to migrater to a different account in MT5, with the same broker, within MQL5 profile/hosting/ move account. This time. with a new account AND different broker it doesn't seem to migrate, in
[Deleted]
Hello, I am MQL4 developer, I have developed a few, very usefull MetaTrader4 tools. They are advanced,multifuction EA's with automated OrderSend options available. They provide many usefull options available from inputs level. It gives wide scope for action, especially for traders who needs such
  Please help  (8)
Hello I'm trying to separate dates for statistical analysis. I have two dates arrays, I want to separate dates that are in Array2 but not in Array1. I think my code compare each array's index by index. How can I take Array2 index then loop the whole Array1 to find a match and if there's non, then
I did not sign for Automatic Renewal and still get renewed automatically. Please refund my $15
I really don't understand the user rating system on this site, supposedly based on our "Achievements". On Tuesday/Wednesday my rating was 11111. On Wednesday/Thursday it was 10955 and today it is 10892. Besides regularly reading and posting, the ratings are going downwards instead of upwards
  Detet the trend using ZigZag  (16   1 2)
In this code "https://c.mql5.com/3/260/ZigZag_Example.mq5" i learn how to detet ZigZag extremum. How to know if the last detected extremum is high or low? How to code: if last extremum was high then it's downtrend and if it's low then it's downtrend? Thanks
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\AccountInfo.mqh> CTrade trade; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
// Buy entry if (MABuyFilter&&CCIBuyFilter) { //here we are assuming that the TakeProfit and StopLoss are entered in Pips ticket = OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, vSlippage, Bid - StopLoss * vPoint, Bid + TakeProfit *
Hi, I am trying to get the price the last time the RSI equaled a specific reading anyone know if there is an array storing the price at that reading? For example I can use my own variable and say when 1 hour rsi=50, myvar=current price but if the app or computer gets turned off you lose those
Hi community, For somes EA which are a bit complicated, multi timeframe & multi currency, sometimes the queue of events which are pending to process (Onchartevent, etc...) could increase and maybe overflow. Is there any solutions to acess to this queue ? That could help to improve stability of
Hi, experts New to mql5 scripting here. I come across this issue where pending order keep on activated because I cannot seem to stop it using OrdersTotal() function. The script should be, pending order can only open 1 at a time. It would be nice to have workaround for this issue. Thanks, Amir H
Hey guys, I have the sbt indicators that help for overlaying charts on another one. I have one for the line chart and one for candle chart. I know there is a way to put them together in one indicator so that when clicking a button for line it launches the line chart version and then when clicking
can't register VPS of MT4's ICmarketssc-live32, can anyone help me
  What to do?  (1)
Hello, What to do when you buy a product from here and it doesn't work properly? And you contact the seller and he don't find a solution to his product. Or sometime he ignore your request
Hello MetaQuotes , I have checked SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL value on several symbols and every time it returns 0.0. And if, like documentation states, " SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL Initial margin means the amount in the margin currency required for opening a position with the volume of one lot. It is used for
Good afternoon everyone. I received a notification from MQL5 that it had initiated additional account verification process in my account (screenshot added of actual notification). I received this notification over 30 days ago and it does not allow me to make any withdrawals. Has anyone ever gone
[Deleted]
CustomTicksAdd documentation specifies " If more than 256 ticks are passed, data is divided into two parts." How can i check the number of ticks passed using MQLTick structure's array
Hello everyone, I am looking for a simple and free Heiken ashi indicator, which gives signal when candles change from bearish to bullish and vice versa
Hi folks, quick question as I'm rebuilding my development workstation... What are the advantages and disadvantages of installing only one terminal for MT5 and another for MT4 , i.e. official versions downloaded from MetaQuotes website, to access all my demo accounts from different brokers as opposed