General - page 236

setting signals  (2)
The person,who's I am copying opens trades at the 0.02 lot size, and in my trading account it copies the signal but at the 0.01 lot size. Anyone know why and how to change this
  error code 148  (1)
hi my ea send error 148 and i know it is come from broker limitation order but for example : broker limitation market order is 50 broker limitation pending order is 50 too if i open 50 orders and i send 1 pending order , after pending order is activated we have 51 orders so then what happened
Hi been using python and metatrader5 library to test some strategies, when I request 5M historical data for fx pairs it allows me to get only 2022 rates otherwise empty data frame and when go for smaller timeframe like 1M I get empty dataframe . any advise I am using icmarkets btw
I've seen Green, Dark Green and Gold, but is there anything higher than Gold? I'm seeing this silver or platinum colored dot testing the EA I made. Is that less than green or higher than green? is it grey, silver, platinum, or what
[Deleted]
Hello, I need to store (add, delete, edit) max profit base on ticket numbers for example as below, what data type or library of mql5 can I use? Maxprofit.ticketnumber1 = 1003 Maxprofit.ticketnumber2 = 811
Hi I've noticed a bug in the scale parameters marks on the side of graph where the parameter increment is shown from right to the left. Here is an example, when the parameter increment start from the left, 30 correspond to the first line, 65 to the second line, 100 correspond to the 3rd line ... Now
Why my signal is not available in public
[Deleted]
I have a OBJ_FIBO on chart which is drawn If i get its price value using ObjGetInteger, it returns price but when i delete the object, it does not show any value such as 0 if i use ObjectFind its also not returning any thing so how can i know if the OBJ_FIBO is deleted from chart
[Deleted]
Hi! The new build 3337 works fine on my PCs, and an older non-M1 Mac. But for my four M1 Macs running MacOS 12.4, the Strategy Tester Agent does not work any longer, and the same applies to the MetaQuotes language editor: trying to use the later makes MT5 crash and become unresponsive. In short, MT5
hello dear friends who can help me for add EMA to my own expert pleas ? i have a expert just i need for add 2 moving average after cross and change hi can as hi candle color take trade kindly help me
Dear @MetaQuotes Support and @MetaQuotes , I´ve found a bug when my EA using multi strategy and the same problem when another EA using multi symbol on Strategy Tester. In both cases I´m getting symbols from an input. Because both using many differents symbols. As you can see below. I am using two
Hi all I need your help on a few basic elements Backtest.Settings I am not sure about the different field third row, the date: this should be the timeframe we test on our EA. Correct ? let's say from 27-jul-2022 to 28-jul-2022 Is there any way to use a shorter timeframe ? shorter than 1day About the
Hi all, I have subscribed to a signal trader and as I subscribed a couple of trades started. Since then (last week) no new trades have become active even though it says the trader was active 4 hours ago. This is message I am getting from logs FIRST DAY WHEN TRADES WORKED: LL 0 08 : 28 : 16.517
I have searched endlessly and check many sources but this seems to be never explained. Question 1: Anyone understand what determines the colours on the chart dotplot of results from strategy tester optimisation? (see photo) so far from what I can tell (note: starting balance is 50K in example and
Hi, I am trying to link my subscription to my MT5 account. I have already subscripted on the MQL5 platform ( confirmed as subscribed and active). > In the MT4 platform on my PC, I have chosen 'Tools / Options / Signal' > message says 'not connected select from the signals database'. > I use that
  Where are you from ?  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I found this very nice topic , so I thought this would be a good idea to know a little more background of the participants in our forum, do not hesitate to let you know. Welcome traders of all countries
Hello My MT4 account is not showing triangle for 1 click trading. I have enabled 1 click in my settings but it is not available for use in the left hand corner. No triangle is visible
Does anyone use a professional account from Fx brokers in London (what is requirements)
Hi guys! How can I change the Lotsize in a subscription? Now its totally to low (0.01) /BGC
The Ea that I want is in MT4 market, can't be used in mt5. But here only have mt5 to download, any solution please
Hello everyone, I want to set the order of display of some objects on the chart, let's say I have object 2 above object 1, I want to add object 3 above object 1 but below object 2, how is that possible? Thank for all your responses
Is There Any Library Available With MQL5 or Trading view where i can get live rates of a particular currency varied per second or per minute in a previous time for example i need the data of previous week Is there any Api For It
Hi every one, I've been trying to create a zigzag indicator using DRAW_ZIGZAG in MT4, I want to change the color of the zigzag line for up and down lines, but seems like the color won't change, does anyone know how to change the color of zigzag line indicator
[Deleted]
I don't know why I'm not receiving OTP code from mql5 when I want to withdraw. But I receive OTP code when I try other things other than withdrawal. There's no live support team to complain to. Just don't know what to do
Hi, I'm trying to add a new product, TheStrat Monitor MT5 (67376), and when I add the .ex5 file it keeps coming back with a compiler error. The Indicator works perfectly on two separate MT5 accounts, so I'm struggling to see what the problem is. This is the error it is returning: Test on EURUSD,H1
Hi, i created 5 template based on different indicators, some for volume, trend and .... i want to check chart in 1 minute timeframe, my problem is this that in one minute i can't change or switch among indicators by shortcut or hotkey, i searched about profiles that i can use SHift+F5 and Ctrl+F5
Same Lots, but one is +198Points for + $ 62 and the other one is -37Points for-$ 95, why are the profits different
hi there I have 2 indicators, the first one is the main indicator The buy order is activated when the buy signal occurs, provided and the second indicator was given a buy signal with a number shift between 1 to 12 bars, ask for help in how to do the Buy condition code MQL4 Example int Siftt1 =
  Error  (2)
Hi I had the following line int OP_TYPE = int(0.5((1+f)*OP_BUY+(1-f)*OP_SELL)); and it gave me the error: " '+' - some operator expected" what am I supposed to do in this case
I am trading EFEUSD on the MetaTrader 4 app on Android. I am new to trading crypto and just put 500USD into my account to trade with. I had 4 open "sell" orders for ESEUSD but then the price of the ESEUSD I was trading skyrocketed above the price I had originally placed my orders and thus my free