General - page 1135

MQL5.com accounts  (14   1 2)
I’m planning to become a signal provider, and I'm trading six different entities, three currency pairs and three CFD’s from one brokerage account. Please clarify for me the following: Do I have to create six different accounts with MQL.com, one for each entity? Or one MQL.com account, to be...
  Tick Charts  (1)
Hi, One of the major downfalls of MT4 and MT5 is that they don't provide tick charts for details analysis. When will this feature be included into the systems? Thanks in advance.
GOLD: GOLD took back almost all of its previous week losses the past week to close lower on Friday. This development leaves risk lower with more weakness envisaged. However, a recovery in the new week may occur. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,115.00 level where a break will aim at the 1...
Can an icon to be created for Order Placement Tool , and located in the toolbar (such as Standard, line studies or charts) in MT4 to place orders? Thank you
  Need Help  (7)
Hi, Do trades still get copied on subscriber a/c if I am logged into the mt4 terminal from a laptop different from the one that I used to pay for the signal? Thanks
[Deleted]
Do the brokers have access to the source code of Custom made indicator and EA that we use in the terminals ? How safe our codes are ?
Hi there, I wonder if somebody can help me generate the code for following strategy. Open buy trade on every tick (if the chart is going up) Open sell trade on every tick (if the the chart going down) With the following input options Lot size Trailing stop Stop loss Hope to hear...
In the forex market, a Lot is the least available trade size which you are allowed to place when trading the Forex market. In normal conditions, brokers will view lots by an increase of 1000 or a micro lot. It is vital to know that lot size have a direct effect on the risk which you would be taking...
I need very simple coding change to existing indicator. Can pay via PayPal.
Hi, I'm using MT4 with my personal and work computers but with the same account. I use plenty of trendlines, horizontal lines etc and I adjust them all the time. Is there a way I could save my technical lines and stuff like that and open them with my other computer as I left them with the other...
Hello again!! I need help here. for example if i enter the market (in my Real Forex Account) at lets say Short USD/CAD at 1.32360 and i set my TAKE PROFIT at 1.32300. Suppose the trend did not go as expected and i decide to cancel the ORDER at lets say 1.32330. will i get the 30 pip profit? or...
i have two demo accounts, both in the same same currency pair USDJPY, H4 time frame? but im suprised to see different set of candlestics, although i have noticed the trend familiar in both accounts in the meta trader 4 platform. what could cause this and can this affect my trade executions? thank...
There are numerous sources of error which lead to cause loss in our trading and some of them are lack of adequate forex knowledge, lack of trading experience, over confidence or less confidence, nervousness and fear, greed, aggression, lack of proper plan and policy, unfavorable market condition,...
guyz, i want a list of good trusted regulated brokers with highest leverage in the forex market. thank you
How do you install a demo market expert? I have the demo account set up but when I download the demo expert it does not go into the account. Thanks.
how to in stall open interest indicater in mt5
Dark Cloud Cover A reversal pattern which has to emerge at a top or resistance in order to be considered a valid bearish signal. 1-hour timeframes Engulfing Bearish This pattern emerges when supply is stronger than demand. It becomes more significant when it occurs at a resistance level....
Daily price was reversed to the bullish market condition by breaking Ichimoku cloud from below to above. The price was stopped near 1.1409 resistance level on the way to 1.1466 bullish target. Chinkou Span line is indicating the breakout, and Tenkan-sen line is above Kijun-sen for the bullish trend...
Hi, Can someone help me with 2 questions please ? 1) If I take a trade on my own in my account that is subscribed to a signal, then do the signal trades still keep getting copied or does copy trades get affected in anyway ? Secondly, do the trades from signal only get copied if I login from the...
I know all of us here knows that forex is a way to earn money. It may be a part time way to earn and for some it is their stable source of income and have considered it their job already. Now for all we know, forex have done something in our lives. Sometimes we noticed it, sometimes we take them for...
1:50 1:100 1:200 1:500 1:1000 Others (Comment Below)
hi; guys , i just started my first trade on trade solid which is quite new experience for me so i am working hard to learn the whole art .they are one of the finest binary trading platform I have come across. I am glad I came across this platform and it has been 6 months since I have joined them. My
The EUR/USD pair fell down to a fresh weekly low of 1.1291 during the past Asian session, as Chinese stocks have closed in the green. The Shanghai Composite advanced 5.34%, not actually enough to confirm the turmoil is over, but at least enough to bring some relief to worldwide investors.European...
Hi Forum , I placed an an sell_top order. But If I want to adjust the stop loss and the order price , I get allways the 10030 : unsupported fill error. The modfiyfunction does not take the ENUM_ORDER_TYPE_FILLING paramenter , therefore it must be a problem from the before placed order !? I use...
It may surprise many to know that a trading system or methodology that is accurate (profitable) +80% (for example) of the time can still lose money
I am trying to find the spread widening during news for different brokers. I am not sure if there are any scripts or EA that can log the spreads for lets say a session.
Hi Forum , im trying to use a simple MACD example Advisor.  During the visual backtest I would like to see some indicators like OSMA and Moving Average... therefore I saved a normal chart with these indicatores attached with the name of my Advisor. When I start the backtest, the seperate windows of...
Dear friends! how do you think about modern methods to forecast the market. ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THESE METHODS LIKE NEURAL NETWORKS OR ARIMA OR GARCH. these are used by international organization like IEA to predict oil gold dollar and ... is it applicable to use them in our predictions?
Hello ALL Its good to be part of such a funtastic community. Although I would like to meet and collaborate with MQL community in India. Regards
Hi guys I would to know if is possible to have signals from Demo Account to Real Account. This just because i want try to delete the psichologic problems of the real money trought the Demo Account with Fake moneys just for try if this work. Thx Jaco