• Join us

General - page 232

To post a new topic, please log in or register
so, I am going through the babypips schooling and its saying that if I click on swing low then click on swing high and then drag cursor anywhere that the fib extension levels but I cannot do this can someone please help me 
Nobody with common sense ever makes a manual or instructions ever for anything ever made so the only way to find out how this chart works is to guess or accidently find out. I notice every now and then, when I touch something by accident somewhere on the sides of each indicator chart window, little...
Hello, while I am calculating the Contra value of portolio (all the positions that I have) in forex and stock, I found this problem ... In Forex I can know the deposit currency and the currency in which I am trading for its symbol (EURUSD, AUDJPY, USDCAD), so I have lots and base currency to...
Hi MQL community, I'm trying to validate my EA for the market and am getting the following errors. Can someone please advise what I need to to to successfully pass the validation process. I have gone through the checklist, but can't find the specific area of my EA that needs fixing. Regards, Tim
if my indicator is deleted ,can i download it back to mt5
  Nest Bridge (1)
Hello I want to retrieve my Profit and Loss data from NEST Trader Could any guide me on how to Get M2M value from the Nest trader and display in the Mt4 chart?? Many Thanks Naren
Hi, I was blur when checking following the live signal in MQL5. The portion I was doubtful was the lot size its follow to the signal provider. For instance, my equity is 1000USD, and the signal provider equity is 5000USD, Hence How to justify my equity trades at lower lot size instead of following...
Hi all. My tiny SSD is full. Super full. and i want to be able to put all the tick data on a USB drive or even just the whole install on a USB drive. I couldnt find anywhere to change to settings for the data and its seems it is hardcoded into the program. Relocating the folder and creating a...
hi ,...  any one know the formula to calculate main currencies indexes : USD index , EURO index , GBP index , JPY index , CHF index , AUD index and  NZD index  ? Thanks ...
Hi This code needs to create a trend line and extend it to the right chart boarder regardless of the shift button action. it works but not an elegant solution, Any suggestions?  Thanks   datetime start = TimeCurrent();  datetime end = start + 2000000;  ObjectCreate(0, dayPivotLineName, OBJ_TREND, 0...
If I want to limit trades for example 100 trades from 1 PM to 3PM how can I code ? I did this:      string StartDate="13:00";     string EndDate="15:00";     OnTick()      {          string date1=StrToTime(StartDate);          string date2=StrToTime(EndDate);         if(TimeCurrent()>=date1 %%...
Nowadays we have big companies with good AI systems, today there is an algorithm called Alpha Go zero, this AI can win basically any game, you just have to tell it the rules, and then he get better at playing, and in hours, can outmatch any other player. My question is: if forex/ stock market are...
Hello I'm programming in Metatrade and I came across a doubt, you know if you can use the Heiken Ashi chart to replace conventional candles. Not the way it exists being an indicator, but actually using Heiken inputs to change the output of the indicators. For example. The close of Heiken is:  Close...
I have an indicator that runs on D1 and pulls a values from W1 using iBarShift(). When the data isn't there, it isn't there, so I need to pull it. The first script example of https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/bars has a synchronization technique that I hadn't seen before. It appears that the call...
Hi! i have this cool code, but  i do not manage to get an arrow in the chart window each time the signal is send:-( can anybody help me?? Thanks! Lisa #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 LightSeaGreen#property indicator_chart_window#property...
My ea doenst trade so i looked at journal and see this:trading has been enabled - hedging modehow can i fix this?
Getting this error when using BTCUSD any help please 2018.09.12 10:35:24.639 2018.09.12 17:27:48 BTCUSD,H1: OrderSend error 130
Hi can anyone help me to make my EA to work only on tester,AND  add time limit protection?
Hi everyone I'm new here. I never use VPS via MT4 before. I'm really confused every time after I edited my chart or any setting. Do I have to synchronize every time? after do it. Moreover, when I switch to demo account, and switch back my Auto trade is off. Do I have to open autotrad again and...
Is there a way to get the day, ( Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday ) of a previous daily candle?  Able to get date and time.  Trying to figure out the day. Thanks!
I want to create a signal, but I can't find the MT4 server.:MyBroker-Live
hi all I would like to ask you guys a quesion If on my follower account i didnt check the " Copy stoploss and take Profit level "on the signal tab , then would my position  be exited ifthe position  on the signal provider account  has hit TL/Sl point ?  thank you
Hi! Could you help me I'd like to see 2 windows of DOM is it possible? For example futures and stocks at the same time Thnx!
I subscribed a signal but there are no copy happen It shows the message 2018.09.12 06:05:07.391 **************************************** buy 0.10 GBPUSD at 1.30172 sl: 1.29832 tp: 1.32172 skipped as no symbol found I research and found that I need to do mapping, but I do not know Can someone suggest...
Hi, I have an EA that place sell and buy limit orders in future market. So here's the thing: My sell limit order is triggered at 4150.000 and I want a profit of 2 points (which is 4148.000) so my EA place a order at 4148.000 but when the price(bid) goes there it didnt take my order, only if the...
Hi, I am looking for a solution as I cannot load the EA on the VPS of MT5 (failed loading EA [532]. The EA does not require DLLs and is running well on local. But the migration log shows that it loads some other EAs and indicators but not one. Any idea what it could be and what I should do ? Thanks,...
When an EA or indicator in Market is updated to a new version, can users who have rented or bought the product download the new version without paying for it again? Do they receive notification when the product has been upgraded to a new version?
Hi, I'm Andrew Martin, 37, from the UK and I'm a trader, investor and work in the industry.  Feel free to add me.
Hi all, Initially, I have installed 2 MT4s on my computer: One is ICMarket and the another one is Pepperstone. They worked normally but suddenly i found that my ICMarket did not work tonight. I checked the programme file and discovered that both the MT4 and the related files were removed. I tried to...
I have a MetaTrader Demo account. For the past week, I have been able to place any type of trade I wanted. However, today, I get the following message when trying to place any type of trade: "Only Position Closing Is Allowed". I have more than enough equity to cover the trades I am attempting to...