General - page 225

MT5 Local Time Display  (12   1 2)
I LOVE MT5 but can't believe Metaquotes can't add a little dropdown box in the corner to select your UTC offset and have the date and time formatted according to your local time... I don't care much for broker or server time and have seen and read all sort of reasons why this capability doesn't
i get this error (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error]) when i try to install purchases ea or demo on mt5 please help
Hi, I have already placed positions with certain magic numbers, along the way i want to be able to change the magic numbers as i go. Is there a way to do it through coding? I know that there is no way manually. But i hope MT has thought about this and gave us the ability to change through code. I
Good morning everyone!!! Sirs, I saw a post from one of the developers of MT5 stating that it is possible to use OpenCL for optimization of strategies and backtesting with the use of GPUs. My question: Would it be possible to develop a script to provide computational power from GPUs to Agent Tester?...
I have a scalping strategy in small time frame 1 Min and below , and i always have the problem of the spread either opening the trade delayed or before the price , ( note that my price level entry is really important) what i was thinking about is to code something that will be Doing the following
Hi, I'm trying to run some backtestings in Tick mode in my MT5 Tester, but I'm being unable to do so with the system stopping with the errors "pass X tested with error "no disk space in ticks generating function in <hour here>", followed by "connection closed". It seems that while doing the testing
  PIPS are killing me  (20   1 2)
sorry guys for this basic question , but i have been searching and reading a lot to find a very simple answer to this but i dont know if my mind is blocked or i cant get it or what since i am new at trading . ok, in gold for example price moves from 1800.21$ to 1802.21$ lot of people refer to this
How does one make a script to run continuously for example i want the script to watch for a specific price level which can be triggered several times during the day
Hi Guys If we see some of signal here, sometimes we found the notice/warning like this : 1. The number of deal in the account is too small to evaluate trading quality My question is how many deals on a account to not get this warning 2. This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be
Hey, I installed MT5 on my Pop OS with wine. Seems to work fine, but when I try to login to MQL5.community it freezes and becomes unresponsive. I wanted to try some free indicators, but can't install them as they are only available on the market. I did install some other indicators/scripts which I
Here is my code I took from google and I cannot get this to work. Any idea what I may be doing wrong? First time doing this so it may be something obvious. Thanks in advance! input int SL = 150; //15 pip void OnTradeTransaction ( const MqlTradeTransaction &txs, const MqlTradeRequest &req, const
Hello guys, so im new in the trading world and im wondering can someone tell where shall i start learning,is there a sites that i can study or do you know people that make videos on that topic that can be helpful to me.I am very persistent guy and ready to study and learn еveryrhing i need to know
Hi @all, I just wanted to use the mobil app and therefore I have to log into my (demo) account on my phone. The problem: the login data was in a mail in the MT4 mailbox. But now I realized that all mails are missing in my Mailbox, although in the files ystem (Windows 10) there are files in the a
[Deleted]
Hi , is it possible to make only one trade per day? yes? ok show me a code if possible, if you can of course Great master programmers
hi i like to ask how can i deposit money for trading. thanks Regards Williammmm1965
Hi Im having trouble coding and script that allows me to open a trade automatically when my last active trade closes. for example my "buy has hit its take profit ." I would like a "sell position to open" automatically and vice versa any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
I am looking for help understanding how to get an indicator/tool that I can add to a chart that I get to chose the High or Low point (candle) to anchor it to. I will tell it the starting point and it will plot the other multiple lines based on the beginning point that I have chosen. I will be able...
Hello, I just bought an EA here and l am tring to test it on a demo account on 5 min time frame and its not working. Tring to reach the developer but they dont respond to me. I want to ask if its possible to cancel the sale and get refund? Thanks. "
  News filter code help  (11   1 2)
Hi, im looking for an easy and correct way to do a news filter code. Just for the most important events something simple, for example stop enter on market 1 hour before and after the event, and possibly I would like to backtest it for past events, thanks
I was wondering if my account login in credentials were compromised and someone is copying my trading is there a way to find out if someone is doing this
Is there a way in mt4 where i can see all open orders and pending order summary in total or by symbol, i am unable to find any solution as i run ea on my account and need to see the overall situation on orders carefully. Really appreciate if someone can assist
Cheers If any of you can help me resolve a signal receiving issue, I am subscribed to a Meta Trader Standard VPS and signal, and it throws me the following messages. Encourage their collaboration. Cheers
Hello, i have been solving this problem for several weeks now ,I need your help. How can i convert the indicator below to EA ? I'm lost when it comes to using OnTIck function. //--- input params input int InChPeriod = 150 ; //Channel Period int ExChPeriod,rCount; //---- buffers double
I funded my account with $50 I can't see it on my trade account Help needed.... I funded my account on https://www.mql5.com/ with $50 I can't see it on my trade account
Hello, I would like to close all pending orders in same time. i tried with open positions and succeeded but dont now how to do with open pending orders. this is my code for open positions: num_positions=mt.positions_total() symbol_info=mt.symbol_info( "EURUSD" ) symbol= "EURUSD"
  MQL5 Portable Issue  (12   1 2)
I Have Run Python Code On 2 Different Terminals 1st code path = r'C:\Program Files\MT1\terminal64.exe' , portable = True , 2nd code path = r'C:\Program Files\MT2\terminal64.exe' , portable = True , Both Terminals are connected with different brokers Now When I Start Getting Prices of a coin ( XAUUSD
My one minute data is complete, How can I recover my data for five minutes,I try use the PeriodConverter script ,And the 'Period multiplier vactor' parameters i use the 5,However, when I open the 5-minute cycle chart, the data is still incomplete
Hi, I was trying to login through webterminal and server option is showing only one option of demo server. I am unable to find any other server there is only one server option of demo sever not other server. How to login through webterminal
  VPS server. Questions.  (202   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Good time! Questions about VPS server operation 1. How do I stop an EA which is on VPS hosting? Point of the Rules of Usage "IV. Rental of virtual terminal The user may temporarily stop and restart the Virtual Terminal from his client terminal and the lease term is not extended. All terminal
Hi Experts, My Strategy focus only High Volatility time. For the past 2 months I had go through trial and error and manage to create 4 EA that have good performance. 2 of them is currently forward tested 1 month and still have good performance. My concern is that all of them is only backtested from