General - page 1129

What is Spread in Forex  (11   1 2)
Now let us take a look at what a spread is. The spread is the difference between the sell (also called ask) price and the buy (also called bid) price. Two prices are given for a currency pair. The spread stands for the difference between what your broker is willing to give to buy from you the trader...
Hi,  How come register virtual hosting with Instaforex now is changed from 0.12ms to over 122ms, can improve the latency? Thank. my location Malaysia, instaforex-singapore.com 
I cannot get the alt2 or candlestick to work. my chart is appearing as bar chart only
Hi, does anyone know how to do this? Is there a software that can perform this function?
GBPJPY: GBPJPY may have turned sharply lower on Monday but it now sees a reversal of that weakness with eyes on the 192.25 level. This present recovery is driven by its failure to follow through lower on the back of its Monday losses. On the downside, support comes in at the 189.00 level where a...
HI HOW_TO_KNOW_MORE_DETAILS_ABOUT_MONEY_MANAGEMENT ANY_BODY_HAS_A_GOOD_IDEA_REGARDING_THAT??
  Newbie Question  (2)
Hi , I read in the FAQs that the subscriber's account must be connected for trades to be copied from the provider. Does this mean at any point if I (subscriber ) get disconnected from internet & there's an open trade being closed or new position taken by the provider in his account, then it will...
hat is it about forex that really grinds your gears? I'll get the ball rolling... When you've been in a trade for 2 days, patiently waiting for it to reach your TP. You watch and wait, eventually it gets within 5 pips of TP then, Bam!, 50 pip drop in 2 minutes. Just happened to me now, if I had a...
  WITHDRAWAL  (1)
Hi, I am trying to withdraw my funds but I think there's a fault with the system. This happened the last time I tried to withdra and they had to fix some sort of buy. Anyway, I can't withdraw now how do I get somenone to look into this? Thanks.
IF_YOU_WANT_TO_LEAVE_THE_FOREX_FOREVER WHERE_YOU_ARE_PLANNING_TO_INVEST??
USDCAD: Having followed through higher on the back of its Friday gains, further bullishness is envisaged. In such a case, USDCAD will aim at the 1.3350 level where a break will target the 1.3400 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.3450 level where a turn lower may occur. But if further...
I_SEE_MORE_PEAPLE_ARE_LOSING_IN_AUGOST EVERY_YEAR NOT_THIS_YEAR_ONLY WHY WHAT_YOU_THINK GIVE_ME_YOUR_OPINION PLZ
  lot size  (3)
hi all, if a single is trading @ 1 lot. can trade .5 lot on my account. And can i trade 2 lots while the single is @ 1 lot. thanks john
I cannot log in and receive my signals and this keeps popping up in the journal, could someone please help me out or explain what on earth is going on! Thank you in advance
In EA, how to define the symbol in the last closed trade. Say the last closed traded symbol is USDCAD, what is the command. Eg: To know how many closed trade transaction, "OrdersHistoryTotal" is used.
[Deleted]
more or less 1.14000 more or less 1.04000
Hi guys, Everyone has their best indicators they like using... lets pull together and get all the gems in one basket. If we can put all the great indicators and their respective purposes as proven by users together we can learn from each other and find new ways of getting that special setup or...
Slippage is simply the difference in pips between the order price and the execution price for a particular trade. Slippage is a problem in all financial markets. And in the forex where traders enjoy fairly small profits on the average trade, slippage could wipe off all the gains you make for one...
Slippage is simply the difference in pips between the order price and the execution price for a particular trade. Slippage is a problem in all financial markets. And in the forex where traders enjoy fairly small profits on the average trade, slippage could wipe off all the gains you make for one...
I know i can use virtual server as a signal subscriber, but how about as a signal provider?
Simply put, hedging is coming up wit h means to protect yourself against a large loss. A hedge can be seen as an insurance on your trade. Hedging would help you to reduce the amount of loss you could suffer if something you don't expect happens to your trade. Direct hedges enable you to place a...
Am I able to attach the indicators I have downloaded to 2 MT4 platforms and how do I do it
CRUDE OIL: The commodity weakened further the past week leaving risk of more decline on the cards. Resistance is located at the 41.00 level where a break will expose the 42.00 level. A break below here will aim at the 43.00 level and then the 44.00 level. Above here if seen will open the door for a...
Can a pro who has been using trendline’s tell me of their experience when usually they are broken or when best to buy or sell off a bounce or when they break? After trading for 1 year I find it breaks usually on the 4th or 5th bounce more on the 5th bounce break and the odd occasion 3rd while the...
GOLD: The commodity’s outlook continues to point higher leaving risk of more gains in the new week. However, we may see GOLD pulling back to correct some of its recent gain. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1,170.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,190.000 followed by the 1,200.00 level...
RoboForex FortFS Alpari LiteForex Other brokers (Please specify in comment)
Forex Futures Commodity Futures Shares & Bonds Binary Option