Hello, I am trying to upload screenshot results from my EA but picture wont attach. Picture has meet the 640x480 requirements but it still doesnt work. Help!

Check again, when looking into the properties of your image "resized_version.png", it says it is 600x356 (as per attached screenshot).

It should be exactly 640x480.

EDIT: 640 not 600, my bad! (Thanks Alain!)

Files:

Zaky Hamdoun #:

Check again, when looking into the properties of your image, it says it is 600x356.

It should be exactly 600x480.

Alain Verleyen #:

Yep! My bad, edited.

Ivan Cvitanovic: Help

For Market products, images have to be exactly 640 x 480 and cannot be smaller nor larger.

To resolve the issue, in case it is smaller, I suggest enlarging the "canvas" of the image with a transparent background, to the size of 640 x 480. This way the original image sits in the middle of the larger transparent canvas. You will have to use a PNG with alpha channel for these cases.

Some, may just fill the canvas with white, but I don't suggest that, because MetaQuotes may change the webpage design and colours, and then those images would look wrong. Also, some users view the site in Dark mode, so the best option is to always have a transparent canvas (background).

Fernando Carreiro #:

For Market products, images have to be exactly 640 x 480 and cannot be smaller nor larger.

To resolve the issue, in case it is smaller, I suggest enlarging the "canvas" of the image with a transparent background, to the size of 640 x 480. This way the original image sits in the middle of the larger transparent canvas. You will have to use a PNG with alpha channel for these cases.

Some, may just fill the canvas with white, but I don't suggest that, because MetaQuotes may change the webpage design and colours, and then those images would look wrong. Also, some users view the site in Dark mode, so the best option is to always have a transparent canvas (background).

thank you

Reason: