General - page 230

Why are the Tmp files taking all my disc space? I've had to manually delete these for the last week. Shouldn't they be cleaned up by the program? Appears to be build 1755 in the Manager.
After getting a new password for MQL5 ( https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten) I login and I am in MQL5. OK. I immediately after go to my trading platform and change my passport (tools-Options-community). As soon as I go to the Market on my trading platform to buy some product, I'm immediately
This is a question of curiosity. Why is a “datetime” limited to 31 December, 3000? In the original MQL4, a “datetime” data-type was originally 4 bytes, presumably an “int” data-type with a limit of 2147483647 that would give a maximum date-time of D’2038.01.19 03:14:07’. Later on, with the
Hello,can you please help me ? I am writing expert in mql 4, now I want to enter metatrader 5 but I don't have enough time to learn mql5 ? How can I use mql 4 codes in meta editor 5? Thanks
hello is there a strength meter for trading indices
I have a XM account and interested to Copy Trade up to 6 Expert Advice (EA). What I understand is, if you want to copy trade from 6 people, I MUST have 6 accounts. My question is: 1. When I login to METATRADER 5, I can only login one account at a time, so what VPS would you suggest so that I can
  New order button  (2)
new order Button turn of and fast order cant find it
Hi, I am building an expert advisor for the 5m timeframe. However, this expert advisor needs to identify the low and the high of the current day since it will only buy if the price is at the low of the current day or sell if the price is at the high of the current day. What is the code for getting
Dear Support Team, I had wrote Expert Advisor and compile it and use it many times but suddenly it stop to execute . Unfortunately, I cannot use the Trading platform . In the Terminal --> Journal --> showing: "expert NewBeta (EURUSD,H1) loaded successfully". just this message appear and nothing
I am trying to register a virtual server for my account and I am getting the message "no hosting server is available for your broker" . how can I fix this problem ? your help will be much appreciated
Hi, if the author deletes Ea from the market, can I continue to use it
Local Network Farm can be used before, but today I found It can't be used! I have two PC, IP is "192.168.2.101" and "192.168.2.102". I have already create "inbound" rules for the ports : Windows Firewall > Advanced Settings > Inbound Rules > New Rule ... But both of them can't find each other.  I...
Hello Forum, in an additional instance MT5 I can only move charts very slowly with the mousebutton pressed. This also happens with the movement of the vertical scaling on the right... What was the reason again and where / how can I fix it? This is a unique problem with a unique "symptomatology"
I'm trying to reconcile the data between the 'Accounts Report' for a specific date and the 'Accounts Report Restricted' for the same date. What is the difference between the two reports? What is the restricted version of the report used for
I can't log in to my account, and since I opened the authorized IP address, now I don't receive a verification code on my MT5 mobile terminal. How do I cancel IP acceptance
one of my signal, due to placing too many pending orders my acc now in archived, i had no idea about that rules. extremely sorry for that. now i decided not to use pending orders anymore. so can i use this signal and retrieving the performance data. to whom i should contact also
  Transfer missing  (1)
Over a week ago i sent 2 payments to mt5 to fund and open an account. I still haven't heard anything from them. Attached are the transfer confirmation
Hello, I try to practice some Algotrading by using MetaTrader5 with Python. Here's my situation. I try to send (buy) order request but I get 10030 error. I managed to deal with it by changing ORDER_FILLING_RETURN to ORDER_FILLING_IOC. After that another error appeard, its 10016 and I guess it is
how to cancel the order after the developer agreed to do the work for 4 days then he hasn't responded for 1 and half month
Hey I need RSI with a different calculation for the applied price (not with the Close price ). Instead of the closing price I need it to calculate with this: (Leading Span A of the Ichimoku cloud) Leading (Senkou) Span A = Conversion line + base line / 2 Plot value 26 periods in the future
  Is trading easy?  (12   1 2)
Yes No
I have added a signal into my favorites but I can't find it in the MT4 broker account terminal I want it subscribed to. How can I subscribe to it? I tried differently by doing it on the webpage, and when I clicked on the link, it opened another MT4 broker account terminal. Strangely, I also couldn't
  MT4 VPS problem  (2)
Hello, I have been using VPS(New York host) for half year and smooth running without problem. But since last month, Around 10:00 PM HKT the EA is not working on VPS any more, no log/error and sometime will resume normal around 1:00am HKT. But when i change the VPS server to chicago it works prefect
  Live Chart Setups  (13   1 2)
Put your Live Chart Setups here... Have updated my Live chart setup...now runs on MT4 build 207 Enclosed all indicators plus template file. Xard777 ps I would like to see other traders put their live trading chart setup in this section as well.
Hello i am new here and just learning there are already opened positions on mt5 Then my EA opened several positions to buy for example using trade.Buy which is instance of CTrade and i want to modify certain position (opened with my EA) based on ticket number, how can i get the ticket number of open
Hello to all What is the way to get hard drive serial or CPU serial in Mac operating system? When I get the hard drive serial, it shows me the number zero. Thank
Hello Forum, my local time and the Trade History in MT5 show the same timestamps, while the journal in the terminal shows a shift of -10h.... I use VPS and RDP , laptop difference 1h ( correct )... Can I make settings for this ? Or the provider VPS ? Thanks in advance for your help
What I want to do is to create price alerts the same way we can do via MT5 Terminal Program ("Alerts" tab in the MT5, where we can define a price, condition, symbol, etc... Is possible to do this via MQL5 somehow
I've just started my trading journey with ICMarkets. I placed a EURCHF trade with at 0.97232 with TP: 0.9680 and SL: 0.97345 at 11 Aug 202213:03. The trade later hit SL at 0.97360 at 12 Aug 2022 00:01. However, I found the maximum bid price was only 0.97160 (20 pips spread) at 12 Aug 2022 00:01
Hi We have MT4 that tells us our PnL and risk, but this is not enough for financial reporting requirements, i.e full balance sheet, Profit and Loss etc. We are considering implementing a new financial reporting system in our finance department, this system will need to connect to MT4. Is anyone of