Refund policy

I have bought an indicator form mql5 and use for less than 30 days. Can I ask for refund if not happy with it?

limhakweng:
I have bought an indicator form mql5 and use for less than 30 days. Can I ask for refund if not happy with it?

I don't think so, there is no provision for refund if you are not happy with a product.

I suggest you to contact the seller and discuss about this.

I was charged twice for renting a robot 

How do i get refund?

mongiwa #:

I was charged twice for renting a robot 

How do i get refund?

write to the service desk (there is "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

Im trying to get someone to assist me to cancel a purchase before 24hrs is over .All i see is a bot .Can you explain how i cancel the extra purchase on the purchase list 

mongiwa #:
Im trying to get someone to assist me to cancel a purchase before 24hrs is over .All i see is a bot .Can you explain how i cancel the extra purchase on the purchase list 

Do you see your purchase 2 times here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mongiwa/market

If you were charged twice for the same product, try to pass the bot in the Service Desk, saying that you question hasn't been answered and open a ticket, asking for a refund of the 2nd charge.

Reason: