General - page 229

As headline Q and also have it be a live chart? Easy to do in thinkorswim but for some reason a hassle in Mt5
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me with my code. My EA only takes 2 trades but it must have taken more trades in strategy test. #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrames = PERIOD_CURRENT ; input int MaPeriod = 200 ; input double Lots = 0.1 ; input double slValue = 0.0050 ; input double tpValue =
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me with code on how to have only one open position with magic no. in mql5
Hi everybody, I started trading with a broker called and we made some profit, but when I requested some money this is when things started getting shady. The amount I requested was taken from my account but the money I never received. They stopped all communications with me right after. I still have
The ping is now 130ms when usually is about 54 for me, even if i "re-scan" server's network. Do you know why
Is it possible to top up with another card that is not urs
Hi, Sorry for this stupid question but when I add items from market place to pocket what does it do and where does it go ? Is there some way to view the pocket ? I assumed that it was some sort of wish list or watch list feature or something. However, I can't actually find the pocket
Hi, everybody, Could you help me, please. I have a list of signals for buy and sell in the format: 1.time 0 2.time 1 3.time 1 4.time 0 .csv file, but can be any format. How do I upload these signals to Metatrader 5 for backtesting ? Do I need to start learning mql5 or is there an easier
I've subscribed for a signal, start day was ok and mt4 placed order automatically, but from yesterday I didn't receive any signal and it just placed in journal tab, but there is no trade. what should I do
[Deleted]
  Draw tool in MT5  (5)
I see mt4 has a draw tool but is it available in MT5
Good day, I'm in the stage of developing a tool that dublicates the orders sent by signals providers in order to enhance the lot size volume, to trade with higher volumes than singals creates. The one question I have in mind, since I have not subscribed to a signal before is weather or not the order
Just looking for general advice as I have a laptop with issues. I reopened metatrader to find a chart profile missing (or maybe old) and previous accounts set up to monitor VPS. Now I know I can just re-add the accounts (they are still LIVE), but what could of happened to metatrader data for this to
I use MetaTrader 4 - (Released July 2005), I use MetaTrader 5 - (Released September 2010), I use both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, I do not use both platform but I only use mql5.com website
In the test, the 20-day moving average will be refreshed continuously. I have repeatedly debugged it and cannot find the reason. Who has encountered this situation
I'm looking to add LegoMarket-LIVE server on signal providing , but only found LegoMarket-DEMO. Who can help to add this on list ? Thanks
  Account disabled  (4)
Why the moderator has disabled my seller account? My account has been available more the 1 month as a signal. now,my account is disable due to "innactivity" which i don't understand, as i was checking it every day
What does the value of Reliability in signal trading mean
Hello, To whomever feels like reading this evening.... I feel as though I am a recluse in the (New) FX market... Having many followers or voicing my opinion is not something that interests me. What interests me is money, currency, scratch, or cash... whatever you want to call it. I noticed many, and
I try to summary my account. All deals come from my first EA. I wrote another EA to summary this account. But I can't get details. int OnInit () { //--- Summary(); //--- return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void Summary() { HistorySelect ( 0 , TimeCurrent ()); int deals = HistoryDealsTotal ();
I have made some custom symbols of my own but data keeps on missing. Can anyone guide me how do I fix this problem (Please ignore the indicator used)
My robot stopped making orders by no order of mine. My VPS is paid and the robot was well synched. The status looks ok, but orders are orders are not created. What is wrong? Server is Real07
  signals  (1)
hi can any teach hands on training for signals, thanks
  Disconnected  (4)
My MT5 account is no longer live. It has been disconnected anyone know why this would happen ?? ‘Willy
Actually the MT5 on my laptop I can see the update and have done the update. I have 2 installs of MT5 on my VPS and I have gone to do those updates but they show only the old version and no updates available. Can anyone give me any guidance please? Thanks
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I recently updated my MT5 and since then it keeps shutting itself down. Crashing every now and then. When I open it it takes just a few minutes and then will automatically shut down. I have uninstalled and re-installed but still does not solve my problem. What could
Hi, I just recently purchased an EA but it says account name is not verified "Account Name not verified: EA is not allowed to run on this account Name" hope you can help me
Dears , I have account on MT4 and I want to withdrawal from MT4 , please provide me steps
I'm adding manual alerts to a chart via (chart)left click->Trading->Alert. The default is 'sound' with other options, file/mail/notification. Is there anyway to get a popup with manual alerts? I can't find the option. Thanks
I am trying to use command line to automate the optimization of some EAs. Below is the content of the ini file I am using. I tried to optimize the EA manually(without command line and ini) and it works fine. It also works fine when "optimization = 0" (saved reports as htm) but it doesn't work