General - page 234

i am studying this code and i am getting this error what could it be
i create Trend line by angle with code ObjectCreate ( 0 , "a" , OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE , 0 , iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H1 , 10 ), iClose ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H1 , 10 ), iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H1 , 15 ), iClose ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H1 , 15 )); ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "a" , OBJPROP_COLOR , clrBlue );
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, January 28, 2022. The new version features improved platform usability: smart activation of volumes on charts so that traders do not miss this data when analyzing markets, the ability to quickly place orders from the account history and
i have some trading experience but this forex is making it more difficult than it needs to be i need help going live properly
the title is exactly the issue. I have downloaded tick data from a source and would like to use it also for an other broker i.e. an other MT4 installation. Where do I store the tick data in MT4 or Windows
void OnStart () { int filehandle = FileOpen ( "fractals.csv" , FILE_WRITE | FILE_CSV , '\t' , CP_UTF8 ); //---> I set it UTF8 if (filehandle != INVALID_HANDLE ) { FileWrite (filehandle, TimeCurrent (), Symbol (), EnumToString ( _Period )); FileClose (filehandle); Print ( "FileOpen
  news and notices  (1)
hello, im searching for a way of be updated about the news and notices, just what is really important, but i usually have a big problem with this because the media throw a lot of information im search for a website or a telegram group who provide the high impact informations about the market in real
2022.08.05 19:34:07.497 Core 2 genetic pass (3, 333) tested with error "OnInit returned non-zero code 1" in 0:00:00.022 MQ5 attached thanks 🙏
Hi to everyone reading this, I am still new to trading, and when I accessed my MT4 just now, my MT4 page says that i have no connection. I tried logging in again and i tried rescanning my servers, but to no avail. I have attached a screenshot of my page for reference. It would be great if someone
Hi, I need your help regarding closing the current running trade. Then open a new trade after closing the previous. here in this EA 1 trade got open then again next trade is opening without closing the previous one. It keeps moving lke that. Here is the Code of my EA. 2 moving Average . Fast Ma
  EA issues  (9)
Hi, I tried to download an expert advisor on MT5, however it would not work. I then reached out to the company who then tried to install the EA, they told me to contact yourself as there were some errors in my EA's in MT5 (I have not messed with any settings). I was told to inform you that I’m
Hi, I want to display below message on the chart, Come and Join Us Fill in the form - https://forms.gle/2on4SrAwCbKSZrDn6 Inform me and I will come back to you ObjectCreate ( "Lable1" , OBJ_LABEL , 0 , 0 , 1.0 ); ObjectSet( "Lable1" , OBJPROP_CORNER , 2 ); ObjectSet( "Lable1"
I have this MQL5 EA that I would like to convert into an MQL4 EA. I tried to convert it on my own but can not get it to react the way it does on an MQL5 account. The Broker that I want to use has only MT4. Please help or tell me who would be able to convert it for me
What brokers offer trading for DXY/US DOLLAR INDEX and/or VIX/Volatility Index? I need to find brokers that allow US residents , but google and youtube are not helping. Would really appreciate some feedback
the issue is the following: ive been copying a trader from here to my mt4 account, but sometimes the trader increases the lotage for instance the next operation places 0.02 the next one 0.03, but my account who receives the signals maintain the same lotage, how can I copy the same lotage the signal
I have searched everywhere and the signals tab is not available on my MT5 terminal. Yes, I have gone to options, and it is actually there and checked off, yet it does not appear!! Is there some reason for for it? This is the list of the following tabs available: Trade / Exposure / History / News /
Hi, I want to have a MQL5 code to help me close all open positions at once when the Profit hits a certain plus or minus level. Just simple quick and straight codes, no matter what trades I am doing. Need your help. Thanks
Why is my trading volume not the same as the expert's? My trading volume is always 0.1 lot. Can anyone show me how to adjust my volume to always look like an expert when entering orders? Thank you
In the future , I suggest that MetaQuote adds 1. SMS alert and Webhoo k as part of the notifications (SMS will require fee) 2. improve the Alerts Tab for simple notification set-up (like MA Crossing) for the Indicators like RSI, MACD and others 3. add 45 Minutes, D2, D3, MN2, MN3, MN4 and MN6 to
Putting this information here to help others. If you happen to have a similar situation - this may help. My push notifications were working fine up until 2022.07.27 and then they suddenly stopped. No explanation. I thought it was the broker so I got in touch with them. I tried another terminal on a
Hi all. I am trying to build a function where I set a STOP order 's request details, then I check if another exists on same pair, if it doesn't I create it, if it does I want to edit the parameters. I can create it, but it does not change the parameters when found. Can it be done? I tried using both
Hello! Can someone tell me if I can go to arbitration if the developer I have an agreement with to make an EA delays too much
#property copyright "" #property link "" #property description "" #property strict //#property icon "\\Images\\HSJ.ico"; #define ea_name "Trend_Line" #define my_version "1.03" bool Print_Log = true ; bool debug = true ; bool Hide_Indicators = true ; #property version my_version #include
Impossible write/read a file with CommonPath=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH); I use correctly FileOpen(CommonPath+filename
Hello In this picture, i want my expert to open buy position then in the second signal close buy position and open sell position at the same time. But because of the stop loss on the second signal as you see, the expert close the buy and open sell, and when the price hit stop loss it close sell and
Hello I need some guidance please with regard to a few points/questions I could not find an answer for. I want to sell my Full and Semi-Automated EAs (that can be traded with a prompt or without) in the market. The pros so far are many like the limit of activations tied to the user’s PC and also the
I've copy a trader with the symbol is STEP INDEX, but my MT5 didn't execute the trade every time there was an order on the person I followed. I use Exness broker. Anybody can support me
Is it possible for broker to hide open time and set both open and close time as the close time in trade history? They said it is a post trade mechanism where they hide the open time for trader's privacy but I do not know if it is true or not. Thanks in advance
Hello, I created an expert depending on custom indicator . it is work perfectly at windows 7 but dose not work at window 10 Can anyone tells me the reason and how to fix this problem? input int MagicNumber= 10001 ; input double Lots = 0.1 ; input double StopLoss= 0 ; input double TakeProfit= 0 ;
  Log files  (4)
Hello How can i delete log files from EA or stop using them so i wont get this error: " log files size exceeded 2055 MB" While uploading new version