General - page 227

Dear friends/comrades, I have the following line of code to show my equity balance at the present moment (live). But I would like to have the equity balance from point of time in the past (example: yesterday's close). How can I get the equity balance with a parameter such as a date and time
  SMS Confirmation  (4)
Hello i try to confirm my phone number but i cant recieve the SMS i try my attempts and it just doesnt send anything to my number what should i do
Using the strategy tester, and have a simple but maybe stupid question. Is the strategy tester based on the leverage i use at that the broker? Ed
Hi! I have subscribed to signal A in one account and signal B in another account. Can I interchange? Thanks
Hello There appear to be repetitive blogs posted with certain keywords that flood the search results with spam , effectively "hogging" the search section. Their passion is admirable and maybe the user is looking for that but the user should not be demoralized from searching further in the results
I want to know how to end the EA which is running in a never ending loop. can anybody help. Cheers Is there a exit function i could use. what is the syntax
Hello, not sure if this is the right place but I have a signal indicator that gives me arrow signals for when it's time to buy and sell as you all probably do but what I want to know is how do I program an EA to auto trade for me whenever I get a signal? Can someone point me in the right direction?...
Hello everyone... can you help me, it's my first time to subscribe to a signal. But it hasn't worked. Every time I want to enter the payment option, I can't seem to connect. Even though I have topped up for the balance in MQL5. What do you think the problem is? I attached the picture... Thank you
In application of PC, I cannot choose open a real account for live trading of binance in mt5. In demo account, it will say failed to open a demo account. Please check internet connection or contact Binance Capital Management Co., Ltd. support service. I already email Binance, it said they didn't
Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out how to add indicator signals to the bottom of a chart, like it's done here: Indicators in this example are MTF and only output red and green boxes. Can this be done manually in the MQL5 UI or via code
How do I find my community account so I can rent out my current resources
Hello, In Tradingview, we can superimpose two Ichimoku of different timeframes on the same shart, see below a 1H Ichimoku cloud (blue) and a 4h Ichimoku cloud (green): In Metatrader 5 I could not find a way to do this, is it possible ? Thank you
  How to LOCK/Encrypt EA  (192   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
Guys how can I LOCK my EA so that no one can see or change anything...like you normally get DEMO from the signal provider websites?? Thanks Babar
Hello all Is there mt4 module for integration with python like this for mt5 ? If the answer is NO, is there any other solutions to open the terminal and manage it automatically? (without connecting the python with EA via socket or any something else). Thanks
I installed the MT5 to try it. I have a CPU with 8 cores, Why the agent manager strategy tester only detects me 4 cores ?i s normal
Hello, community, I'm trying to create an algo that, at every new tick, it will add some data in a .txt file. To achieve that, I'm using the FileSeek function following the instructions available in the "Writing to the end of a text file" Section in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2720#z3
I get various Windows crashes (BSODs) when running the backtester in MT5, either in tick or real tick mode. The RAM is new and is not the cause. This is very annoying as it precludes backtesting algos. The machine has a 3700X processor with 6 cores, no problem with that. I get crashes with MT5 only
Hi all Are the Swap and Commission fees calculated before or after our profit in out "account trading history ? Thanks Clinton
I am new to mql5 programming, I tried to get a code that opens one stop order with entry price n-pips above current market price modify it every minute if not triggered (changing entry price to a better price following market movement. Intended for catching reversals). Close positions after
Is there a chance we will see a Windows ARM Version from the MT5 (maybe in the beginning an Hybrid between X86/64 and ARM)
I'm reading the rules regarding the use of MQL5 VPS to run my EAs. When it comes to what are the things that are going to be migrated to the VPS upon synchronization, I cannot find a statement mentioning about "Symbols in [Market Watch]" . Unfortunately, my EA needs all symbols listed in Market
Hi, everyone. I have a mq5 file. I would like to change this to ex5 file. But I don't know how. Please let me know. Thanks, anyway.  
  VPS ICMarkets latency  (23   1 2 3)
Do anyone knows whether mql5 VPS provides under 2 ms latency for ICMarkets ,new york ? do anyone experience on that topic ? really apreciate if someone inform us
Can someone point me to the code of conduct for forum, in terms of linking to other sources of information outside MQL5? For example, telegram channel or group? What about referral links? Is it allowed with some disclaimer
Hello everyone! i need a script (not EA) that put 2 pending order one above the market (long) and one bottom the market (short) there's only 2 input i wanna manage : 1- Lottage and volume 2-distance between a current market and my pending order place (X) X = distance between the current price ( last
When executing mt5 for python order_send() in multiple processes, I don't know why the contract time is delayed by 1 second. All orders are placed within a second. For example, if you order 3 times at the same time, order1 : 10:15:01 order2 : 10:15:02 order3 : 10:15:03 And it will be contracted
[Deleted]
Hlw guys i am having trouble with unbalanced parenthesis in my code. Can anyone help me please; #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> int handle; int barsTotal; CTrade trade; ulong posTicket; int OnInit (){ handle= iMACD ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 12 , 26 , 9 , PRICE_CLOSE ); barsTotal = iBars ( _Symbol
hello dear friends is possible that download or connect or use trading-view scripts or indicators on metaratrader4 for use automatically ? thanks so much
Why can't I login to my trading account from web terminal Please clarify. thank you
I've been looking for a quarterly pivot point indicator. I have found yearly but this one is harder to find. Any luck