Who knows good FOREX CHAT/TRADING ROOMS ? - page 8

I have never been in any Forex chatrooms that I thought were worth a darn. It would be nice to actually chat with other Forex traders to swap ideas.

TradersCapitalResource:
I have never been in any Forex chatrooms that I thought were worth a darn. It would be nice to actually chat with other Forex traders to swap ideas.

There is a whiteboard chatroom at Home

Help plz

Hi everyone! I am pretty new to trading and I am trying to wrap my head around everything. Are there any good websites/blogs that people know of that have help from experienced traders out there? Appreciate any help I can get at this point.

Bahamian151:
Hi everyone! I am pretty new to trading and I am trying to wrap my head around everything. Are there any good websites/blogs that people know of that have help from experienced traders out there? Appreciate any help I can get at this point.

The is pretty much stuff available online. babypips and FPA have complete basic courses for any new person. For the advanced stuff, checkout OTA and 2ndSkies.

Wish you all the best in your trading.

PAT

Yes great if TSD has chat room. We can discuss about Forex matters with each other here.

Hi all, thanks so much for all your help. I actually feel like I am starting to understand things a lot more. J I have stumbled upon something called toptradr through their blog on tumblr. Does anyone know anything about them? Are they worth looking at? I have heard that a lot of social trading apps are just things that make the real traders lives easier. Is this true? So far I have found their “follow” tab to be really helpful. It lets me see what all my favourite traders on the app are doing in real time but I have to make the trade myself rather than just copying it which has also helped me gain a bit more understanding. Their blog on Tumblr was REALLY helpful too. All their past contest winners have done interviews with them and its really interesting to see what they have to say. Would you guys check them out and see if I am just being sucked in or if they are the real deal? Thanks again for all your help!

Anybody know about a trading chat room?

I am looking for an HTML5 (mobile friendly) chat room for my trading room website (no live video is needed). It should allow adding graphs images and YouTube videos.

I could find two services RumbleTalk and cbox but both have no 3rd party users integration, any suggestions?

Has TSD chat room?

davidblack:
Has TSD chat room?
No it does not

davidblack:
Has TSD chat room?
It is a forum
Reason: