General - page 228

Hi all Are the Swap and Commission fees calculated before or after our profit in out "account trading history ? Thanks Clinton
I am new to mql5 programming, I tried to get a code that opens one stop order with entry price n-pips above current market price modify it every minute if not triggered (changing entry price to a better price following market movement. Intended for catching reversals). Close positions after
Is there a chance we will see a Windows ARM Version from the MT5 (maybe in the beginning an Hybrid between X86/64 and ARM)
I'm reading the rules regarding the use of MQL5 VPS to run my EAs. When it comes to what are the things that are going to be migrated to the VPS upon synchronization, I cannot find a statement mentioning about "Symbols in [Market Watch]" . Unfortunately, my EA needs all symbols listed in Market
Hi, everyone. I have a mq5 file. I would like to change this to ex5 file. But I don't know how. Please let me know. Thanks, anyway.  
  VPS ICMarkets latency  (23   1 2 3)
Do anyone knows whether mql5 VPS provides under 2 ms latency for ICMarkets ,new york ? do anyone experience on that topic ? really apreciate if someone inform us
Can someone point me to the code of conduct for forum, in terms of linking to other sources of information outside MQL5? For example, telegram channel or group? What about referral links? Is it allowed with some disclaimer
Hello everyone! i need a script (not EA) that put 2 pending order one above the market (long) and one bottom the market (short) there's only 2 input i wanna manage : 1- Lottage and volume 2-distance between a current market and my pending order place (X) X = distance between the current price ( last
When executing mt5 for python order_send() in multiple processes, I don't know why the contract time is delayed by 1 second. All orders are placed within a second. For example, if you order 3 times at the same time, order1 : 10:15:01 order2 : 10:15:02 order3 : 10:15:03 And it will be contracted
[Deleted]
Hlw guys i am having trouble with unbalanced parenthesis in my code. Can anyone help me please; #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> int handle; int barsTotal; CTrade trade; ulong posTicket; int OnInit (){ handle= iMACD ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 12 , 26 , 9 , PRICE_CLOSE ); barsTotal = iBars ( _Symbol
hello dear friends is possible that download or connect or use trading-view scripts or indicators on metaratrader4 for use automatically ? thanks so much
Why can't I login to my trading account from web terminal Please clarify. thank you
I've been looking for a quarterly pivot point indicator. I have found yearly but this one is harder to find. Any luck
Please can any one convert this source code (Ema Macd ) into (Sma Macd) I tried do it by replace every "ema" to "sma" But this cause a result of not Auto Updating indicator .. I have to Reload the Page every Neo candle in order to work Right .. But its Realy noisy to Refresh every when using 1
I need a way to extract images from a website into the background. May I have a sample code or EA? I don't want to copy files from the MQL folder. //Images//
how does it matter that the " signal for the threshold to open .." if set to ' open ' at 10 points on the BOOM 500 on the downtrend SELL , which part of a differing program opens the ' BUY ' at the same (10 points ) on the one program but a different program fails to open the ' BUY ' at the
I have a MT5 live account with two EAs running. Bought VPS service with MQL5. Migrated the live account and the experts to the VPS. Can I *still* trade manually on live account? How does manual trading work with the live account on MQL5 vps
[Deleted]
How can i close a candle early before than 1 min either by using MQLRates or MQLTick
hello, i have a problem with the economy calendar widget. Copied the code as it is generated and it just doesn't show up. is something missing or am i doing something wrong? <div id="economicCalendarWidget"></div> <script async type="text/javascript" data-type="calendar-widget"
[Deleted]
Hi, My old account was for some reason deactivated, and I had to create a new one. All of my EA are gone now. Where can I find support? I can't see a link to Service Desk. Thanks in advance
I created a function that could read and write to a binary file, bool CNeuralNetwork::Bin( double &Arr1[], string flag) { int handle_w= 0 , handle_r, int_flag = 10 ; if (flag == "read" ) int_flag = 0 ; else if (flag == "write" ) int_flag= 1 ; switch (int_flag) { case 0
Hi gurus, I want to be able to test my conditions (expressions) and know which one of them triggers the trade in an if statement by printing out the trigger expression when true. so i tried assigning the expression to x and then print x if it is true. However, since x is a bool, the final output is
I have seen a trend in the market place of sellers selling an EA and instructing users to leave a positive feedback in exchange for a free EA in order to boost their positive reviews of their product. Is this allowed in mql5? <Deleted>
Hello, In MT5, when clicking on the "New Order" button (see images below), then in the "Symbol" select, I can choose among a list that is also present in the symbol list (CTRL+U). But, how do I create my own custom list ? I would like to have the following 8 Forex pairs in it: AUDUSD, AUDJPY
I am new to programming, I wrote this program to place buystops and modify them at intervals if not triggered or close them after some time if triggered. Who can help me get it working? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
As headline Q and also have it be a live chart? Easy to do in thinkorswim but for some reason a hassle in Mt5
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me with my code. My EA only takes 2 trades but it must have taken more trades in strategy test. #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrames = PERIOD_CURRENT ; input int MaPeriod = 200 ; input double Lots = 0.1 ; input double slValue = 0.0050 ; input double tpValue =
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me with code on how to have only one open position with magic no. in mql5
Hi everybody, I started trading with a broker called and we made some profit, but when I requested some money this is when things started getting shady. The amount I requested was taken from my account but the money I never received. They stopped all communications with me right after. I still have