General - page 1200

Not sure if this is intended but once you want to take a profit in a trade copied from a subscription, once you close the position why does Meta-trader recopy exactly the same trades even though you already closed them? Instead of waiting for next signals ? I thought once you close a trade...
  Easy-Forex.com  (2)
Hi Guys, Is it possible that Easy-Forex block signals? I don't see SIGNALS tab on MT4? Cheers!
What happens if i copy a signal that's too fast?
What do think about Meta4 and exposure?
How can I find out if a broker is trustworthy? e.g.: They won't run away with my money. I did a online chat with a broker. They told me : "Forextime is regulated by CySEC under license number 185/12 and registered with the UK FCA under reference number 600475 " Is it enough assurance? Why?...
  I need some Help  (1)
Hi, I made an account at FXCM.com, now i go to markets and push start right? Then journal says: expert market\adaptive-scalper-ea: loaded succesfully. so now it gonna trade automatically or what? if somebody could give some help would be cool. or somebody to talk to thanks
I am still a newbie. In the screenshot, the spread of ATC Brokers is only 0.1 bips. Is this real? what this pro and con for this low spread broker? Thanks!
hello I need a help to create an EA: I need an expert that calculates the average purchase price and creates a horizontal line, and after that all orders closed after x pips. in substance that adds to this indicator a close after x pips. closed only long positions closes only short positions.
Just suggestions.. thanks for the neat layout Can you use ajax for notifications and chat rooms? I miss notifications on commenting and chats. thx many pips.
Hi everyone, After installing new update from Microsoft, I started the MT4 as usual but it hung, the alert message is attached. However, this hung problem is intermittent, sometimes ok sometimes not. Before the update mentioned above, it was alright. Now, tried to do the same by uninstall and...
The euro's exchange rate against the dollar will fall to $0.95 by 2017, taking the single currency back below parity for the first time in more than a decade, according to a report by Deutsche Bank. The call by Germany's biggest bank, the world's second largest currency trader, is the most...
  Newbie Question  (2)
Hello, I'm new to mql5.com. Now i have question. Where do i create a real metatrader 4 account? I have to go to a metatrader 4 broker or what? could somebody explain thanks
Each currency pair has its own trading characteristics, with some enjoying a better technical behavior than others. A more predictable currency pair either slows down ahead of a clear support or resistance line, or conversely makes a convincing break leaving dust behind it. A less predictable pair...
No single stock market forecasting model is infallible. It's an unsettling thought. But it's true. And some of the most respected stock market experts would warn that even the most reliable and consistent models are capable of breaking down. In his new monthly market commentary, Blackstone's Byron...
Hi Support and Forum, we are evaluating (technical), for a client (new international broker), if they can connect as a 3rd party broker to your MQL5 platform, so MQL users can trade through this broker. What do they have to do to become a MQL4/MQL5 (broker) partner? How much does it cost...
Who pays for it? I've been looking around but can only find Broker sales and no prices. Do I just download connect to my broker and use it. Does my broker have to have MT5 server installed or will MT4 server do. Can I just install it and use it as a standalone platform with offline EOD data such...
  WITHDRAWAL  (2)
WHY CAN'T I WITHDRAW MONEY??? IT TAKES MY DEPOSIT QUITE FINE BUT WON'T ALLOW ME WITHDRAW MONEY WTF??
  Gbp jpy  (1)
Hi everyone Please everybody interact in this topic and I want exchange ideas and opinions What is the stock exchange of the GBP JPY ?? What are the opening and closing times? Second, who can analyze the GAP, which can be found at the beginning of each week and what are the causes? Are there...
"We expect this EUR depreciation trend to be a multi-year one, returning EURUSD to lows not seen in over a decade. As a market consensus develops around this idea, we expect already negative hedging costs at a multi-year horizon to accelerate the EUR’s slide as long-term investors and corporates...
Hi, I've created an adaptive custom indicator based on RSI and Stochastic that analyzes the immediate previous history and then chooses parameter settings based on that analysis. I then created an EA that uses that custom indicator to make trades. Its working great except for one thing: Once...
hi, any expert pls help to add alert and email to this indi, pls help,,,thank you
Hello people, I'm looking for a algorithm or tool to trade a specific strategy about the market goes up, 3 doji's appear and then a big fall down. My idea is to have a program/tool/algoritm to scan all the historical data from candlestick. That i put in doji, or 3 doji's in the program and the...
In 1993, a prospector named Michael de Guzman walked out of the jungles of Borneo with extraordinary news: he found gold. This is according to MasterMinds, a Canadian true crime documentary television series produced by truTV. For the next three years, de Guzman produced thousands of core samples...
  Insured Broker?  (7)
Do I need an insured broker? It appears that most brokers are not insured. This really scares me. Ive been trading for about a year. I am preparing to make a larger deposit and I'd like to protect my investment if possible. I am located in the US. Can I have your thoughts on this? Thank you, Tim
Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW.N) is weeks away from introducing an automated investing service aimed at winning business from novice investors it does not currently serve, company officials told Reuters. The service is being developed in-house and likely will be free, giving the San Francisco-based...
Sorry all, quick newbie question. I want to get started automated trading, so just doing my research. I feel most comfortable in dealing in shares, but it seems like automated trading platforms like MQ4 and 5 only have brokers for CFD and FOREX? I've got a demo with IG. Any advice appreciated
Seven habits of a successful trader. Responsibility totake your own risk: For the success fulltrader take every risk every decision onhis own responsibility to all time. you will never meet a successful trader whois looking to blame someone. you see, when you accept 100%,no question...
Usually, you will choose what the kind of currency trading?
I think, to do foreign exchange , the first thing to find their own a set of trading system, and then continue to improve, avoid errors, the ultimate success,There are a lot of things to learn
Hi! I purchased an indicator with one account. I have 3 of 5 activations left. I would like to use 1 of those activations on another demo account so that my programmer can have access to it, but not my real account. How do I do that? Thanks!