General - page 1197

Hello, I have got problem with my MT4 programme. If I want to lunch MT4 my computer starts restart system. I try unistall and delete all files related with MT4 then install again but it does not work. I did not install any programme. Could anyone help me with this problem?
looking for a partner with a high frequency trading system Send offers to internal mail (login partner83)
Forex Strategy easy and simple FPS Frame 1 hour Couples the four major pairs in addition to the Australian and Canadian know the full strategy in the following video
If you were waiting for a sign that things have gone badly, this is it Reuters reports, citing an EU official, that European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker refused to take a phone call from Greek PM Tsipras on Saturday because Athens has not yet delivered proposals promised for last
  mt5 dde excel  (1)
Hello WHO can help me? i want watch price in excel on mt5. Not mt4. Is this possible? free Is there any other ? [ REMOVED BY MODERATOR] This is not Professional
Any directions on how to use/create Range Bars, instead of normal time based charts? Thanks in advance!
  Tick Chart  (1)
Hello , all friends. How do I have tick chart data for back test ? Thanks for advise .
i need to place orders using Bolinger band & Parabolic Sar. After touching B.Band need to wait for PSar Signal. but when come Psar signal price come inside from B.Band. so in this case i need to keep B.band signal in memory to use later & after place order need to clear memory. how to do this? i...
Before im using vps with free evaluation of 24 hours..im satisfied with it and thought of continue using it with the option to pay from my trading account..but when im about to choose the option,,it seem i cant choose it ! Why is this problem occur ?
i used following code to close only profit trades. but sometimes it close also loss trades. please some one help to resolve problem if(OrderProfit()>0 && SellCondition==true)  { int orderstotal = OrdersTotal(); int orders = 0; int ordticket[30][2]; for (int i = 0; i <...
[Deleted]
The signal opened 2 contracts, I saw one of them getting some profit. So I close it manually. However, a new contract suddenly open after I close it few second. I think the system synchronize it. But how can I avoid that when I manual close?
[Deleted]
I have not clicked "Synchronize positions without confirmation" in option tab, but the open position still be copied without pop out dialog. And the added position, is not at advantage compare to provider. It is not obeyed the rule mentioned in Help manual. What is the problem? Do I miss...
[Deleted]
broker problem or server problem or coding problem ? i just rewrote my indicator and expert advisor in mql5
[Deleted]
Hello, I still do have a VPS Windows 2008 and 2GB RAM and now I purchased a VPS Windows 2012 and 4GB RAM. I have installed all my MT4 plattforms with I still have on VPS Windows 2008 on the new VPS Windows 2012. All are the same Brokers and account numbers from old VPS Windows 2008. But now it...
  lot setting mt5  (2)
Hello, anyone know how to set lot for signals i buy from mql5, at now all the signals i receive from mql5 on my MT5 platform trought fxpro he open with 0.01 how to change it? thanks
Daily price was on secondary correctional movement within the primary bulish trend for the last week. The price came to inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo, and it was stopped by 1.0818 support level and started to be ranging between 1.1325 resistance level and 1.0818 support level which is near Sinkou Span...
Daily price was on good breakdown for the last week: the price broke key support levels incl Ichimoku cloud and came to the primary bearish zone on this timeframe. D1 price was stopped by 1180.13 support level near 'reversal' Sinkou Span A line on the way to downtrend. If the price will cross 1180...
I get this error message while trying to retrieve values of an indicator. The indicator is working properly and can return those value in itself: 2015.06.05 05:34:49.405 TestEA5 ( EURUSD ,M5) S Abufer_d[]
I have the following code: switch (_ap) { case PRICE_CLOSE: s = "Close Price"; //break; case PRICE_OPEN: s = "Open Price"; //break; case PRICE_HIGH: s = "High Price"; //break; case PRICE_LOW: s = "Low...
Hello, Currently I am writing an expert advisor but I am not sure how to code what I want. Essentially I want to measure the difference in the closing price of the latest candle and the opening price of the candle which is five candles back from the latest candle. Then I want to be able to measure...
  NFP preview  (9)
Will Payrolls Propel USD To New Highs? With less than 24 hours to go before Friday’s non-farm payrolls report, the U.S. dollar is holding up well. The greenback traded higher versus the Japanese yen, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand dollars. While it lost ground versus the British pound, it held...
  MT4 B830  (2)
Hello. After the updates all my EA stops working, anyone has an idea ? Thanks.
hello i want to best non reprint Ind to zig zig
Using MT5 on my iPhone, I had accumulated 5 sell orders on USD/JPY between 5:30pm and 6:20pm yesterday (June 4). Orders were between 124.378 and 124.616. Totaled up 12 lots. Let these sit for about 7 hours and tried to sell an hour ago when JPY was around 124.325. Net gain was around 200pips or...
I want to put 2 moving averages on the RSI. I've tried dragging a Moving Average to the RSI window but it wont work but I can drag other indicators to the window such as CCI. Is there a way to do this? Edit: I have now been able to drag the MA to the RSI window but the MA is based on the chart price
  Binary options  (2)
Hello, I'm new in the binary options and I'm learning how buy or sell EUR-USD. For the moment i'm not very successful can anyone help me please I'm searching for useful indicators , signals scripts or which strategy should I use. Any help will be welcome
I'm looking for someone to help convert MQ4 to MQ5 that it compiles.  
  Free profitable forex signal  (11   1 2)
OLAREX FREE CURRENCY SIGNAL Hello, fellow traders, the name is Ola. Am a swing trader like most of you and I specialize in data analysis, pure fundermental analyses and bar chart pattern. I have being working on a new trading system that came staring at me after the CHF crisis in January and since...
for the second day in a row at the opening of the American session without good reason, the dollar index starts to plummet. As a result, react, and other currency pairs. What's happening? What and who is it lowers the rate of the US dollar?
Did anyone get burnt by this morning's GBP crash. I was caught totally unawares. Only been trading live for about 2 weeks. Had formed the destructive habit of trading without a stop loss. It happened in a matter of seconds. Lost 80% of my capital. I had been up 50% on my initial investment till then...