General - page 1198

why different brokeks have different price difference. is there any manipulation with prices by brokers, even brokers of same country and regulations have mismatch prices and spread
Since i´ve installed Mt4 on my mobil, and get notifications when trades are opened etc, I get same messeges over and over. What could be the issue ? I tried to restart my device, and still getting same messeges? Regards
Janet Yellen thrust the Federal Reserve into the debate on inequality in America, deploring what she said were the biggest increases in disparities of wealth and incomes since the 19th century. “The past few decades of widening inequality can be summed up as significant income and wealth gains for...
How to give comment on a signal?
Hello, I am trying to compare few signals, and I am struggling with equity drawdown comparison. On signal page I can see maximal eqity drawdown in percent and value, and that's all. If signal trades many pairs - I want to know maximal drawdown for each pair separately, not just total sum. Is that...
D1 price is on bearish ranging between 1.2500 support and 1.2791 resistance levels. H4 price is on bullish correction: price is above Sinkou Span A line which is indicating the bullish as a primary trendSinkou Span B line was broken and the price came to inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo: this is...
EURJPY: Targets Further Bullishness EURJPY- Having reversed its intra day weakness to close higher on a rejection candle formation on Thursday , further recovery higher is likely. Support comes in at the 135.50 level where a break will aim at the 135.00 level. A break will target the 134.50 level
Hi guys, i have created a signal and i had starting capital of 490 euro. On MQL5.com it shows that my starting capital was 800 EUro..why? The moderators doesn't reply to me, so i thought i will ask here..maybe there is something i can do about it? Thanks guys..
Hi, Is there a way to see who has subscribed to your signal? Not just the number of people... Thanks, Patricia
Hi, This is a request for a custom indicator. One of which I have not been able to find online or in this forum. The indicator is based on tick volume delta. 1. Indicator showing tick volume delta as a histogram. 2. another showing tick volume delta correlations between certain currency pairs. I...
Hi i live in France and i'm looking for a broker that would allow me to trade sliver/wheat/coffee as well as local institutions (general electric, GDF in France, etc) i don't care about Forex, i just care about commodities/local businesses anyone can help me? i've installed MT4 from Alpari but...
can anyone tell me if i can have more than one copy Subscription (say 3) linked/trading from one brokerage account?
Hello, I have created a signal, but i dont trade with that acc for some time. And now i start to trade with that acc again. But the signal moved to the "archieve" section and i cant do anything about it. How to delete/edit that signal? Thanks.
Hi guys, today I've lost some money due to that : 2014.10.16 08:56:05.518 '2205481': Signal - synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled2014.10.16 08:56:05.518 '2205481': Signal - synchronization terminated, cannot correct position [#11792469 sell 0.04 GOLD at 1238.26 sl: 1242...
Hi  I have one smartphone and one tablet.   I would like to use both for receiving information when trading takes place on my account(notifications). So far i´ve installed mt4 on my phone and it works great.  But when i isntall it on my table , i get a different MetaquotesID.(the ID i put in to my...
Hi Folks, Any good coder could help me setting a function thats allow me keep broeken old levels or not, in my concept changes of polarity almost 2x time could be a great entry! please anyone? Indicator:ii_supdem_v2.33.mq4 Image:
[Deleted]
I have an EA which while runs gives many messages at the experts window as you can at the picture below: This is problem for the Forex company which i use their MT4 platform?
Dear Forum Members, I propose to discuss the creation of a very efficient tool for MQL5.com website, in my personal opinion, based on the data and possibilities they have at their disposal. I suggest to create a website section with two subsections, one that will show the statistics on real accounts
[Deleted]
Greetings. I need help with a problem: // 0.02 * 4.9 = 0.098 DoubleToStr ( 0.02 * 4.9 , 2 ); // = 0.1 DoubleToString ( 0.02 * 4.9 , 2 ); // = 0.1 NormalizeDouble ( 0.02 * 4.9 , 2 ); // = 0.1 All functions return 0.1. Although (0.02*4.9) = 0.098 and should return 0.09. Please tell me how to get the
  piercing line  (1)
Dear trader iwant to show you this image of piercing line to show you how market move up or down but this example image no much, Best regards lahcene
There is differences mt4 and mt5 in different broker?
Why is there no Custom Indicator folder in the Navigator?
Anyone know which broker can use to run signal provider on demo account? please inbox me or email me hui_1984@hotmail.com, thanks.
Hello there, if i want to follow some signals via MetaTrader4 i can set some options. For example i can say: "Use no more than ... % of deposit. Ok that's clear! :) Alright :) But in the next row i can say: "Stop if equity is less than ..XY.. EUR" Now my question: Will MetaTrader4 automaticly close
How do the events work? I followed the documentation, and it read that the events were sent into a queue. But I am often getting conflicts that indicate the events (custom events and timer events) severely interfere with the main thread. So, how the events are timed and processed with relation to...
EUR/USD has managed to bounce from 1.25 but can it continue recovering or is it just a correction before the a bigger fall? The team at JP Morgan sides with the latter view stating that the recoveries are for sales and provide explanations and levels: Here is their view : The defense of the main...
I understand that there are no APIs to manage orders with MT4.   Does anyone have any ideas on how to go about it?  I have created an Oracle data store that will analyze the tick data along with historical data and will generate signals for me.  one idea I have is to manage via text...
hello,every,about one hour ago,my forex platform FXCM was stopped trading,but I don't know what's the reason,can you meet,too?
  MQL5 Resources  (3)
Is there a resource for learning MQL5 other than the official reference? Learning from the references is always a little bit difficult, so I would be very grateful if you can advise me a book about MQL5
Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) has issued an announcement warning of the potential dangers of trading FX, following a mounting number of complaints from investors. While the AMF serves as a regulator for a variety of unauthorized FX and Binary Option providers, it has embarked on a campaign...