General - page 1204

Hello, I'm french, i need 3 partners for a business project . More informations here or by mail. iMessage/mail: lbdl@outlook.fr Regards
Hello, in spite of myself, I decided to convert a new expert advisor that I wrote in mq4 on the mq5 language. There is a big issue in MT5 tester I've found seeing backtest. The swap cost are applied  at a fixed value that is not related to the size of the order: Here two lines of two backtests...
Hello, I was having a discussion on certain project with a developer, suddenly all the discussions are gone and what was left is my initial post. The project is not started yet but with initial discussion. Anyone know what's going on? Thank you
I subscribed goodprofit 3 days ago. But so far there are no signal copied into my account. But in his signal account it shows that there was a trade just 3 hours ago. I paid $29 for subscription fee. What to do now?
I have subscribed to a signal with name<link removed > and number (xxxx) for a month for 35$ and i set the (use no more to 30% of my deposit) in signals options , as i understand if he entered a trade with 1.00 volume then my account will enter the same trade with 0.30 volume proportional to the
It is not easy to trade by your self , With this market you have to study a lot of thing - first stage - then make practice with demos and try to find your own strategy . Try it and modify it until you got nice profit with reasonable draw down , after that go to the contest and try it with market...
Are there any plans to implement expert advisors / custom indicators / scripts in the Android version of MT5 and 4?
I want get event create new chart. I try use OnChartEvent. But i can't get event create new chart, Please help me some suggestion. void OnChartEvent(const int id, const long &lparam, const double &dparam, const string &sparam)...
SnakeForce Trading System: 2 indicators Snake & SnakeForce #1 Snake Indicator: 1. The Snake (Lime over the price chart) 2. The Path (Red over the price chart) #2 The Snake Force (oscillator below the price chart) How to trade this system: BUY: 1. Snake Body is down touching the Canal 2....
I want to write an EA but I need to know how to analyze the 3 previous bars every time a new bar opens...I just need to know if the 3 bars are all bullish...I can add the code I need from there...Any examples would be great...Thanks
  Hello everyone  (3)
Hello everyone, I'm new here on this community. Hope to help you and get help from you. please welcome me guys :) Enjoy!
There's increasing risk we'll soon see a "significant paradigm shift" from China in its attitude to the strength of its currency, warns Saxobank CIO and Chief Economist Steen Jakobsen. He says we're about to see a full-scale currency war, notably between China and Japan, two of the world's greatest...
  EA  (3)
i want to place my EA on 5 to 10 charts in onw MT4, so i wanna know whether i need a magic number in order to do that?&nbsp;
Does anyone have any idea of the tax liabilities in providing a signal service. I am UK based and want to get an idea of the Tax liabilities upfront before I end up like Wesley Snipes. I would be interested on peoples tips on best ay to minimize tax liability if anyone has any. Any information is...
GOLD: Threatens Recovery GOLD: With GOLD halting its weakness the past week to close slightly higher on a rejection candle, it faces recovery higher. On the downside, support stands at the 1,131.57 level. Below here if seen could trigger further downside towards the 1,100.00 level where a break...
EURUSD: Recovery Risk Develops EURUSD: With the pair closing marginally lower following its strong Friday close (see daily chart), it faces the risk of a recovery higher in the new week. If this occurs, expect more strength to occur towards the 1.2577 level. Further out, resistance resides at the...
Reporting to the STAFF MetatraderMQL5 a trivial oversight in the SEARCH box lacks an advanced filter to avoid long searches, distinguishing MQL5 - mql4 I have noticed that during the research topics and information about the MQL5 Web melee all topics I ask the STAFF add an advanced filter and filter...
Webmoney is an online method of payment very similar to PayPal. You can use it to accept and make payments at thousands of places online, transfer money to other people, or even use it as a payment method on your own online store. You can have multiple accounts in different currencies that...
1. There is no perfection in the forex, no level of experience in the market would totally protect you from ever losing. We veteran traders despite our technical and emotional maturity still lose. So let us not over polish our successes so they glow and even scare struggling traders who feel losing
  Chart  (3)
Hello i want to know how can i use my charts on two screens where do i go to unlock the chart can someone maybe help me with that i use Meta trader 4
Hello traders and potential traders. I have been coding now for over 2 months and I've created my first official EA. The name is Daily_EA_EURUSD. The idea is make 7 up to 15 pips per day guaranteed. I know this will create discussions here , but it's my dream, and my wish is to have a robot that...
My charts (Alpari Demo) always show the trade levels, I can not remove them with the option on the "properties" tab. How can I remove them?
D1 price is on primary bearish for crossing 1.2546 support level on open bar for now. H4 price is on bearish ranging between 1.2485 support and 1.2631 resistance. W1 price is on bearish with market rally finishing, the price is trying to break 1.2500 key psy support level for the bearish to be...
D1 price is on primary bearish with ranging between 1.6183 resistance and 1.5950 support levels. H4 price is on secondary flat within primary bearish. W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo with ranging market condition. The upper border of kumo is Sinkou Span A line which is the virtual...
As I am newbie in FX, I don't have any idea about the depth of FX market. What is the approximate upper limit of money ... it can be easily traded with common MT brokers? For example, my demo account from Alpari allows 5.000.000 (base currency) per trade maximum ... what about other brokers?
hello kindly any one know any software can convert hst files to csv but in bulk '' i.e convert all hst files inside the history folder to the corresponding csv files thanks in advance
The economy added to its jobs streak today. Nonfarm payrolls were up 214,000 in October, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The unemployment rate dropped to 5.8%, the lowest it has been since the summer of 2008. While the headline numbers are good, wage growth is still stagnant, rising...
hi friends please say , what will happen today NFP and employment rate USD go down ??? bcz EURO move now to buy trend side so USD get fall ????
EUR go up or down By ECB speech now ???????