General - page 1202

There is part of sample program: switch(res) { case -1 : Print("Unknown symbol ",InpLoadedSymbol); break; case -2 : Print("Requested bars more than max bars in chart"); break; case -3 : Print("Program was stopped"); break; case...
The euro will weaken more than 5 percent against the dollar by June in a slide that option traders forecast will be slower than the tumble during Europe’s debt crisis in 2012, according to Nomura Holdings Inc. The CHART OF THE DAY shows that hedge funds and other large speculators boosted wagers...
I am trying to register signal but I get msg Broker: Invalid broker server/**/ Where as MT4 account is open and I am trading on that. Ajay
Hello, If I wanted to use swing highs and lows to determine fibonacci ratios and to set trailing stop losses from in an expert advisor, what algorithm would I use to determine these swing highs and lows? I put a chart below indicating what I mean: Thank You ThemBonez
Hello, If I wanted to use swing highs and lows to determine fibonacci ratios and to set trailing stop losses from in an expert advisor, what algorithm would I use to determine these swing highs and lows? I put a chart below indicating what I mean: Thank You ThemBonez
"My name is Boris Zarkalorf and I used to work for RealBank in Switzerland, until I discovered this amazing system which rots pips out the forex market like a maggot in apples." - as they always say these days... [sorry mods, this system is not yet ready for publication]
I can get a variety of sounds from SoundBible.com and in Wav format that is used in MT4. How do I download them into MT4 and call them up in my charts? Thanks for any help. Peter
Hello, I would like to create an excel-like grid in a separate window based on a 2 dimensional array consisting of pair symbols on the vertical and time frames on the horizontal, in which I would display indicator analysis information in the boxes where the symbols and time frames meet. How would i...
hello, I'd like to do a backtest for mt4 ea on, but I'd like to do the test on a weekly or monthly period, but I find these other two choices on the backtest of mt4, thank you to answer me by adding images to see how do this backtest thanks.
https://charts.mql5.com/5/800/eurusd-mn1-safecap-investments-ltd-2.png
Hello, Since April 2011 I opened 5 ticket on the service desk. None of them did receive any kind of response. I am not talking about solution, just answer. Should I also post somewhere to have those tickets read? The last one is about new release. Each time MQ release a new version, it...
hello; is there any mean to stream data (indicator value + real time price) to excel sheet??
Am I on the right track in understanding basics? Comments very welcome! Jaret | 26 September, 2014 Simple code from <PRODUCT NAME REMOVED BY MODERATOR>. How to get so-called raw signal? Two questions still open for me: 1) 4 Inputs for main signal 2)Weight. Is it correct to assume, that when I put...
How to close many opening orders in MT4 manually?
I am so confused about what login i should be using in the MetaQuotes 5 client. I have gone through every login to get it connected and I am not getting connected. Where should I go to find the login credentials?
Hello everybody, I have a signal going which performed last month quite fairly with reasonable drawdown. Unfortunately the signal has become publicly unavailable due to 'low rating'. I have contacted the service desk regarding the issue but they told me that they dont discuss the rating algorithm....
I want to incorporate en mgl5 to the trading platform , but I am confused how the entry because I did not find the same id password because I joined facebook, how do I get
Probably most people would agree that the people paid by the U.S. government to regulate Wall Street have had their difficulties. Most people would probably also agree on two reasons those difficulties seem only to be growing: an ever-more complex financial system that regulators must have explained...
Hello I get error when go to discussion in job. pls fix it. Thanks
Hi. I am getting a 403 error when attempting to access MQL5 from either metatrader5 or any web browser From another location I am able to access and login to mql5 and have verified "control via IP" is disabled 403 access denied is always a server implementation so I've sent a support ticket...
...delle informazioni? grazie
D1 price is on bearish market condition ranging between 1.2995 resistance and 1.2834 support levels. H4 price is on bearish for trying to break 1.2830 support level for the bearish to be continuing. W1 price is on primary bearish with 1.2859 as the nearest support line which is already broken on...
why does it say locked in the upper right corner next to the money i made? i cashed it out a day ago and after that it still shows the amount but says locked??
How You Can Profit from Economic Decoupling The largest bond fund in the world, PIMCO, released their cyclical outlook recently, which discusses how the three major global economies of the US, Europe, and Japan, have decoupled. What that means to you as a trader, is that there are more significant...
Hi I have little experience of MT4 and I have one question about it. Is there change to make an indicator which acts on spesific time ? For example on time HH:MM:55 ? If conditions are met and time is HH:MM:55 then make an alert. Is this possible ? Another thing, anyone know any good MTt4/mql...
In a custom indicator, I am creating I am analyzing an indicator array multiple times for certain criteria using different settings. For each test of the different settings, I need to reset the buffers and the indicatorcounted() function back to zero. How do I reset the buffers and the...
MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, September 26, 2014. It contains the following changes: Support for mobile terminals MetaTrader 4 for Windows Mobile and Windows Mobile SE has ended These terminals will not be able to connect to the new server versions. This decision is...
If I knew the difference between the file types in the beginning , I wouldnt have this problem . I need the completed EA modified , I was only sent the .exe file . I have requested it and have been told that I have to pay again for it . Is this right ? I asked for and paid for a MQ4 EA . Do I have...
Hey guys, so I have a signal that I recently made. I am new to posting and sharing my trades via this signal, but the idea excites me! Anyway, im doing it through a MT4 Demo account not my live account. Just recently i noticed in my MT4 terminal account history a couple -$10 entries as "Rollover"....
[Deleted]
Hi, could anyone post some code which would alert if a symbol has no open orders? Would really appreciate it, Lee