General - page 1195

In life, individuals draw their inspiration from various sources. For some people, they could want to be successful and be wealthy because they they had tasted a sad slice of poverty and lack and are strictly poised to avoid a repetition. For some others, they would want to be successful to impress...
Hi all, I feel very boring during trading by sitting and watching the price bar move up and down, waiting for set up to come in. I just want to know what other trader do during trading whole day long. Please help to advise. Thanks
Hallo, I have 50000 Euro Real Account and I tried some free Signals for Meta Trader 4. But always copy with the wrong Volume. HOW CAN I SYNCHRONISE THE PERCENTUAL VOLUME FROM SIGNAL PROVIDERS ACCOUNT TO MY ACCOUNT. I hope someone can help me. Much thank´s for answers ahead.
[Deleted]
Why in my metatrader there is no Signal section.? can any one give an explanation.?
My strategy tester only allows selection of timeframes from PERIOD_H4 and above. I cannot select smaller timeframes. I have tried modifying the common.ini file in the config folder but this has not worked. Has anybody  had such a problem?
Hello Everyone, I want to know what the best account type to trading with robot? Account type micro is with spread. Account type ECN is without spread but commission per trade! Where the best result? on micro? or on ecn? I am interested to hear people experienced? Pre thanks, Jack.
Hi all, I just started a while ago to look at investing in forex. I am about to open my account with Sensus Capital. I tried reading as much as I can to get familiar with this business. I am looking for a well performing account manager who can handle one of my accounts with Sensus (LPOA, high...
On coming into the market, I know that you have been hearing regularly of going long in the forex market. Going long is another way of saying you are holding a long position in a trade. It is a forex trading language which indicates the process of buying a currency pair. Basically when you buy long,...
Trading in the forex is done in currency pairs- buying one currency or selling it against another. In the commodity world of finance, we get to hear of bullish and bearish market. It is not that technical though, it all depends on the outlook of a currency’s value as against others. In a bull market...
  RSI EA wanted  (2)
hi I'm trying to find a simple RSI (EA) that works with the new mt4 build. it should trigger buy trade once RSI hit 70 and trigger sell when RSI 30. the user should be allowed to plot this on any time frame, for example if EA plotted on the 1 hour chart then EA should trigger trades on 1 hour chart...
Hello Everyone, I beginner on forex trading. Please I want to know what the best trading hours on currencies pairs? Recommendations? Pre Thanks, Jack.
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with trying to break 1.2265 support level: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderChinkou Span line broke the price for breakdown on D1 timeframe Nearest support level is 1.2265Nearest...
With the following code, I can place a dot at the bottom of a candle, for a specific value. I would like to place a second dot below the first, for a second value. Can anyone show me how to accomplish this? I would also like to know how to add spacing between the first dot and the candle, so that...
In the terminal screen, under the tab "Trade", all the current trades are listed, and if we right click we can elect to display each line as points. However, the sum at the bottom is meaningless to me. I know that is my problem as I can't yet get to grips with leverage and margins, never mind the
Less than 1 week In between 1 to 2 weeks In between 2 to 3 weeks In between 3 to 4 weeks In between 1 to 2 months In between 2 to 3 months More than 3 months
Comments that do not relate to the "List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds", have been moved into this topic. You can't post in this topic, so I moved your comment here.
Hello, I was wondering if a hardware upgrade of my computer system could speed up my backtesting... cause 1 backtest with the most precise backtest method (every tick) takes +/- 5 minutes per year. Is this the fasted the program supports or can it go faster with more appropriate hardware?...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary ranging: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo border - this Sinkou Span A line is acting as a virtual border between the primary bearish and primary bullish on the chart Chinkou Span line is...
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with secondary ranging: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderChinkou Span line is situated to be very near the price to be ready for next possible breakout or breakdown Nearest support level...
Hello. New builds of MT4 terminal do not de-initialize and re-initialize EAs when user changes values of input parameters. This leads to a fundamental incompatibility of existing EAs with the new builds of MT4. The incompatibility occurs in the most optimized EAs where all single calculations are
  NULL comparison  (1)
Hi, when assigning 0 to a variable: int updown = NULL ; updown = 0 ; this comparison: updown != NULL returns FALSE. Is this a bug? 0 should not be interpreted as NULL
This may be too simple question but still curious until now for a newbie like me. I am currently avoid trading when important news come (marked by red or orange stripe). Always trade 30 minutes - 1 hour after the news. I know that not every red news are that important and I should attention to...
Can anyone explain why with a Buy order the stop loss is calculated by subtracting the Stop loss amount from the Ask price. But when the trailing stop is calculated this is calculated by deducting the trail amount from the Bid price. Why aren't they both taken from the Bid price
The European central bank (ECB) with its headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany has a lot to do with policy decisions affecting the euro and the forex in general. If bring the euro against its American counterpart- the USD, you would get to see that it is kind of a slower currency bringing the...
  MQl Editor  (1)
how to integrade mql to c# if i write program in mql editor,the how to integrate into C#
Yes No Ups and downs Can change at any time Couldn't tell
Can anyone recommend a MT5 platform spread bet broker for trading US stocks
The PZ Support and Resistance indicator Here’s my indicator that trades EUR/USD off of the 1 hr chart. It works but not the way I want it. Not sure if there’s any programmers in here that can help me tweak it. Here’s the indicators it uses PZ Support and Resistance Indicator pz_sr.zip Also uses Zig...