General - page 1194

HELP, I am a new subscriber starting 01/11/2014, but I have not receive signal of a sell limit placed ? I think when a sell limit has placed, and i can not see this signal on my platform' screen until it became a issue? Can someone confirm this my thinking? Or I have to see signal on my platform MT4...
EUR/USD is on the back foot, still trying to recapture 1.25 and certainly giving a fight. Can it recover or will Draghi hit it when it’s down? The team at BNP Paribas take the latter approach, explain and provide a target: Here is their view, courtesy of eFXnews: Following the BoJ surprise on Friday...
I do not have experience with codding and, I have been looking for an EA, which opens positions Buy/Sell if Bar closes above or bellow certain level. Example: Price is at 1.2500 > If bar closes above 1.2500, then open Long on next bar opening price (and opposite). also to have the possibility to...
  Spread Betting  (2)
Hi Guys and Ladies. Can anyone point me in the right direction, I am thinking of opening an account with either IronFX or XTB - Simply because they have no deposit bonuses and I am starting a 5-year project . Can anyone tell me if this is spreadbetting, as in the UK spreadbetting has 0% capital
EURUSD: Pressure Builds On Key Support EURUSD: With a follow through higher occurring the past week, further downside pressure is expected in the new week. However, EUR will have to break and hold below the 1.2500 level to extend its weakness. On the other hand, support lies at the 1.2500 level...
hi i  am gonna making andicator  which get stock  and index data and compare them. is there any function for this in mql5?
Backtest result is NOT represent the actual performance of Expert Advisor, especially the robot that will automate for few currencies at different time frame chart....!
Is it possible to expect MT4 MultiTerminal on mobile devices in foreseeable future? 
Hello I have searched for stock analysis with MT5/4 but not found exact way or process I have EOD data, Please help me to start Thank you
[Deleted]
  moving MT5  (18   1 2)
Hi I have to change the SO and motherboard of my pc. Is possible to migrate tmy MT5 without loosing product purchased (i.e # of activations)) I was thinking to use some up like EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro, but maybe there is an easier way Thank you
How to make code take profit at money like tp at 50$ Thank you very much.
Hello. Is is possible to create folders within the navigator window so I can clean it up? I'd like to be able to categorise my indicators making them easier to find. Thanks.
Now that The Fed is (however briefly) out of the money-printing business, it appears to have turned its attention to the rest of the world's "despicable monetary policy" actions and fired what seems to be the first warning shot of 'currency wars 2.0', as MarketNews reports: ECB SOURCE SAY EUR3...
WANT BIG EARNING from forex?? I have the solution... Liteforex have launch MLM program on forex world. And its the best program from forex world. Let's activate this LIMITED Promotion CODE: BF445194415 How come?? 1. You join in lite and activate those code above. 2. Top up ur balance $100,...
D1 price is on bearish ranging between 1.2613 support and 1.2886 resistance levels. H4 price is on bearish ranging between 1.2630 support and 1.2695 resistance. W1 price is on bearish with market rally just started for the second week from now with 1.2500 as a key support level. MN price:...
[Deleted]
  iRSI  (2)
Hello, I have code snippets that I think should be identical, but they are not. I'm using the iRSI function on the 5 minute chart. I want to calc the current RSI and compare to the previous RSI. So if it was above 70, and is now below 70, that is a sell. The first way I tried was (I'm calling...
I have a ea protected so i cant change anything. So i look for indicator ore ea that can stop mine ea when high impact news is coming and sell all opentrade's tnx
Two regional Federal Reserve banks have taken steps to replace their hawkish presidents, Charles Plosser and Richard Fisher, whose departures early next year could change the tenor of debate within the U.S. central bank's policy-setting committee. The Philadelphia Fed said on Thursday it had hired...
Hello, I notice that in some of my friend's MT5's, their MarketWatches were actually different compared to mine Which means that the Candle Formations and they're Closing Times, are different as well Is there a way in which I would be able to Change my MarketWatch Time in MT5?
[Deleted]
  Please help  (8)
hi I am new at this I don't wanna charge for my signal but when I asked I put $0 its saying it saying no less then 20 usd ? https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/65087
AUDUSD: Declines, Targets Further Downside. AUDUSD: Having failed to hold on to its intraday gains and turning lower on Wednesday, further downside is envisaged. On the downside, support lies at the 0.8700 level. A cut through here will turn attention to the 0.8650 level and then the 0.8600 level...
Hi, What setup should be done to run Metatrader on Virtualbox? Some port forwarding or else? Is it possible to do it? Now when i open MetaTrader on virtualized Win7 it asks me to add server and I can only see one demo server from IronFX broker. Is it something with 443 port? -- Regards MM
About Me: I have been learning to trade Forex since 2006, and still do. I had little ups and many downs but never give up because this is the next best thing to IM. I don't like to sell. I don't like to mingle. I don't like to be at the mercy of clients. My biggest problem is gratification. Is the...
Hi friends, although the program is running and agents are listed there and working, I'm selling the resource calculation too, I still see "Agents list is empty" from the "Agents" section of my MQL5 community account. Why? Thanks
The Fed was hawkish and the effect is felt many hours after the big announcement. For EUR/USD it meant a big breakdown. Can it continue lower? The team at Nomura lays out the strategy: Nomura is out with a note discussing some thoughts on the signal from the October FOMC and how this will feed into...
  usdjpy
inside bar bull
[Deleted]
Can anyone help? you can see Experts, Journal, Trade .... Etc but there is no signal can I add it? please help
USDCAD: Declines, Eyes Further Downside. USDCAD: With USDCAD declining strongly on Tuesday and following through lower on during Wednesday trading session , further weakness is envisaged. On the downside, support lies at the 1.1100 level followed by the 1.1050 level where a reversal of roles as