General - page 1194

D1 price is on ranging market condition with primary bullish: The price is located inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo broke Sinkou Span A line on close D1 bar from below to above which is indicating the ranging bullishChinkou Span line broke the price from below to above on open D1 bar for possible...
Dear friends! We wish you a happy new year! May it bring you professional success, creative power, steady development and prosperity. Let the upcoming year be good, exciting and full of positive moments! The year of 2014 has been extremely fruitful for MetaQuotes Software. We have managed to reach...
Hello all and Happy New Year I built my indicator ( Its name: Yazdan.mq5 ). How i can transfer Specific information( For example this information is: SUN and WIND) from my indicator to expert ? and use this information in expert ? In addition What difference do it in MQL5 and MQL4? Thanks in...
[Deleted]
Hello all! Happy New Year! Recently on the forum was discussed (and is still being discussed) the topic (on the assurance of one of the users) of an EA working on all GPs on the basis of a standard WPR indicator. There he gives "approximate TOR" of the Expert Advisor. Everything seems to be simple
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said the risk of the central bank not fulfilling its mandate of preserving price stability was higher now than half a year ago, and reiterated its readiness to act early this year should it become necessary. In an interview with German financial daily...
I was wondering out of the three indicators which one repaints less. Also which other indicator would you use to confirm the trade and how would you weed out false signals? ADX buy sell ADX Buy Sell Indicator - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com Zig Zag buy sell Zig Zag Buy...
  FX and Indices  (2)
I am testing the chart system and can only get FX markets and prices. Is it possible to load Indices and Commodities into the mql5 charting software Many thanks Mick
Japan's currency will snatch a new record in 2015, most analysts predict, bearing in mind the even starker monetary policy divergence - its already fourth straight yearly depreciation against the greenback would be its longest losing streak on record, or at least since the global monetary system...
Hi dear, Hope you and family are healthy and happy. Merry Christmas,live it up. Hope to have a happy cherish peaceful new Year 2015. With love, Cheers,
Hi, how can I call mq4 from my c/c#/c++/Java program? I need call functions like iRsi(...), iMACD etc.
America’s closed economy can handle a surging dollar and a fresh cycle of rising interest rates. Large parts of the world cannot. That in a nutshell is the story of 2015. Tightening by the US Federal Reserve will have turbo-charged effects on a global financial system addicted to zero rates and...
How would I subscribe to a signal provider located on this site , using the MT4 platform I already have . I subscribed successfully to a signal provider whose name was located on the platform itself. Wrote to support and have 't gotten an answer. Have reviewed videos offered by my broker, read
The essence of trying out a demo account for new forex traders is to gather all the fundamental experience of how the forex market works in general. In the demo accounts, you are expected to make all the possible mistakes you could, for in demos you re forgiven. For new traders, they would try to...
I have found out from my time in the forex that when traders continue trading, what usually prevail in their minds is to get back all the market has taken from them quickly. But it is not really advisable to want to desperately recover what you have lost. Good, it is good you pursue a comeback in...
Hi guys, I'm trying to learn some mql4 coding to create my own EA's and im going through the online thing they have here and i am a bit confused on the following parts: Symb=Symbol(); // Security name Total=0; // Amount of...
I'm trying to declare pointers in .mqh files. In fact, I need to construct a Hashtable... I was declaring like C++ code: class HashMap {private:      HashEntry **table;public:      HashMap() { table = new...
hi, i am useing a signal on my demo account, but would like to use another one on my real account. but it wont let me copy signal. what am i doing wrong?
NEW ORDER problem in my MT4 ,is any body have same problem ,that i can not place an order
what do you think about leaving open position through new year?
Hello all! :)  First of all happy soon-to-be new year! I´m using a MT4 client modified by my broker that is called BossaFX. It has the Signals functionality disabled so I figured I might just as well switch to the vanilla MT4. I am able to connect to both the real and demo servers and everything...
While first run I have 4 options in agents dropdown (MetaTester Agent) and four services ready for use, when I reopened agent I have only 1 option (1 agent) and still 4 services in background, who can explain this behavior? What does dropdown mean?
Hallo, I want to select the last 30 orders form my EA with the magicnumber 999999 in MQL4. Currently my code is like this which doesnt account for the MagicNumber: OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-30,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);   double G30 = OrderProfit();...
Hi, obviously live trading results in Signals are displayed in Pips. In this example i am sure almost everyone thinks that "Profit" is in Account currency. Isnt it better you display it in account currency rather than Pips? For most of people its not easy to think in pips. Obviously this guy has...
I want to test a strategy designed for EUR/USD with the smallest possible size account on the paper money side. Here is a video of how I am currently experiencing the platform http://screencast.com/t/uU9DWlX5eQ9o. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Sell and Buy Functions is working perfectly but EA is not even calling the ExpertClosePosition. Could Any Body help me? Tanks a lot void OnTick() { if(CanTrade) { if(TradeOrAlert) { // Check...
  PAYPAL  (1)
Hello all, where and how i can change my PayPal emeil ? Problem is that that registration emeil, is not my paypal emeil... THANKS
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all members. I am planning to invest in FOREX coming 2015. I want to make use of the signals service. But I have some things not yet clear to me. I will be glad if the house can help me to make more light on this. 1. If I subscribe to a signal service,...
Hello, I have problems using the command line compilers mql64.exe and mql.exe as per this article: http://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/compile My expert has includes as follow: #include <Object.mqh>#include <Arrays\ArrayObj.mqh> It compiles well in the Editor....
Vistabrokers CIF Ltd is an International Investment and Brokerage Company. Being a full-profile Broker, Vistabrokers CIF Ltd provides its Clients the right and ability of online trading in different Stock Exchanges through a modern and advanced Trading Platform, using practically all well-known...