General - page 1193

Webmoney is an online method of payment very similar to PayPal. You can use it to accept and make payments at thousands of places online, transfer money to other people, or even use it as a payment method on your own online store. You can have multiple accounts in different currencies that...
1. There is no perfection in the forex, no level of experience in the market would totally protect you from ever losing. We veteran traders despite our technical and emotional maturity still lose. So let us not over polish our successes so they glow and even scare struggling traders who feel losing
  Chart  (3)
Hello i want to know how can i use my charts on two screens where do i go to unlock the chart can someone maybe help me with that i use Meta trader 4
Hello traders and potential traders. I have been coding now for over 2 months and I've created my first official EA. The name is Daily_EA_EURUSD. The idea is make 7 up to 15 pips per day guaranteed. I know this will create discussions here , but it's my dream, and my wish is to have a robot that...
My charts (Alpari Demo) always show the trade levels, I can not remove them with the option on the "properties" tab. How can I remove them?
D1 price is on primary bearish for crossing 1.2546 support level on open bar for now. H4 price is on bearish ranging between 1.2485 support and 1.2631 resistance. W1 price is on bearish with market rally finishing, the price is trying to break 1.2500 key psy support level for the bearish to be...
D1 price is on primary bearish with ranging between 1.6183 resistance and 1.5950 support levels. H4 price is on secondary flat within primary bearish. W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo with ranging market condition. The upper border of kumo is Sinkou Span A line which is the virtual...
As I am newbie in FX, I don't have any idea about the depth of FX market. What is the approximate upper limit of money ... it can be easily traded with common MT brokers? For example, my demo account from Alpari allows 5.000.000 (base currency) per trade maximum ... what about other brokers?
hello kindly any one know any software can convert hst files to csv but in bulk '' i.e convert all hst files inside the history folder to the corresponding csv files thanks in advance
The economy added to its jobs streak today. Nonfarm payrolls were up 214,000 in October, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The unemployment rate dropped to 5.8%, the lowest it has been since the summer of 2008. While the headline numbers are good, wage growth is still stagnant, rising...
hi friends please say , what will happen today NFP and employment rate USD go down ??? bcz EURO move now to buy trend side so USD get fall ????
EUR go up or down By ECB speech now ???????
hello everybody. i'm newcomer on this forum coming from french speeking country. so excuse me for my bad english. i would like to know when you are one time frame daily, what is the best periode to use for indicators RSI and MACD thanks you.
1. Why most brokers are still using MT4 instead of MT5. Why dont they make an option so traders can choose what platform they will use. 2. Can same quotes from a server be used for 2 or more platforms?
The euro fell to two year lows against the dollar on Thursday after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said it will soon start purchases of asset backed securities and indicated that further unconventional measures are on the way. EUR/USD fell to lows of 1.2398, the weakest level since...
Pointer array doesn't work well when it is a member of a class or a struct. It returns bad pointers if it is passed to a function. Why??? class C { public: int c; };struct S { C* array[2]; } s;void F(){  s.array[0] = new C();  s.array[1] = new C();  G(s.array);}void G(C* &array[]){  Print(array[0]...
Hey, you are new here? Guess you should know some little basic features of the forex market been a beginner. This would help you measure and estimate the capacity of the trading set up you are entering now.We should note that this is the most liquid and fluid market in the world. It trades 24 hours...
Entering the forex at the first glance may seem as a very complicated terrain that you need an intensive educative initiation into. But it is not that wild and unfriendly place you know. It might truly seem burdensome if you want to beat protocols and jump several learning steps just in a quick...
USDJPY: Loses Upside Momentum USDJPY: With USDJPY losing upside momentum to face price hesitation and possible weakness, risk now points lower. On the upside, resistance resides at the 115.51 level followed by the 116.00 level where a break will target the 116.50 level. Further out, resistance comes
Hello ... I am working on two scripts which makes it possible to copy over cumulative delta bars from other programs (in my case sierracharts) to MT5. Here is an example screenshot from this morning showing the EURUSD chart with sierra 6E futures delta bid/ask candles. https://charts.mql5...
We’ve had great success shorting the euro against the US dollar and GBP over the past few months. After such success we have to stop and ask ourselves if we’ve come too far. Is there still good risk reward in selling the single currency? Reasons to remain bearish on the euro: ECB monetary policy...
What would you expect if your Renko chart price level just touches the brick limit (a new full brick has been formed), but it does not exceed the brick limit and reverses? 1. The current brick finishes and a new brick starts. 2. No new brick starts, and the price is adsorbed by the recent brick....
Hi Guys, If my EA opened an order then I manually modified the order will my EA still check/update this order that I modified? My EA opened an order but it did not include a Stop Loss so I manually modified the order. Will my EA still do the other necessary adjustments (auto close the order once...
Dear forumchene, Please answer the following question: 1. How many pips per day does a profitable EA earn? 2. How many points a day does a successful trader earn? According to the moderator - links to the signals, please do not include! Please send me a PM. Thank you in advance
i need some help for make some changes in my indicator. its about candlestick patterns . i dont know programing. i have candlestick patterns v3 indicator in this indicator i want to modify BULLISH ENGULFING AND BEARISH ENGULFING PATTER. THE LOGIC IS : BULLSIH ENGULFING SHOUD LOWER THEN PREVIOUS
I included Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA) indicator to my code and now all that code is compiled as indicator. When I attach it to chart then there are no question about autotrading. But I need it! How I can get that question (option) back? (Or change indicator to EA?)
I need to get book advises about technical analysis and automated trading. Which books would you advise me as must read references on these subjects?
Don Quixote is easily one of the most entertaining books of the Renaissance, if not all-time. And almost everyone’s heard of it, even if they haven’t read it. You know the basic plot line- Alonso Quixano becomes fixated with the idea of chivalry and sets out to single-handedly resurrect knighthood....
[Deleted]
The picture tells everything and no answer yet...
Winning traders show patience. They wait for ideal market conditions before entering a trade. And when they enter a trade, they follow their trading plan, even if it means patiently waiting for the right time to exit. But many traders are impatient. They impulsively jump into trades and they...