General - page 597

Signal Copy  (1)
I have a question from a client.Is it possible to copy paid signal into a demo account free of charge as test before going live
[Deleted]
Can somebody please explain to me the functions of the new 'subscriptions' tab on the terminal? Every time I open it, a white blank screen pops up on the chart and does nothing
Dear Experts, What would be the code if I want to draw a horizontal line connecting two candle highs from 5th bar to 29th bar?? Looking for possibility to draw horizontal line only between 5-29 bar not infinite line. Any guidance will be highly appreciated. Thanks
its more than 4 days that im waiting for answer from mql5 crew. I cant buy VPS because I get an error about financial operation are limited. no one answer me and its really annoying. whats wrong
Hi I want to know what are the max number of trades we can open as a signal provider without getting account disabled, is there a max number of trades we can open
Hello everyone Is there anyway i can cut down gaps in the live market chart please check the attached image i have detailed everything there. I want my chart to look same as my friend mt5 image which i have attached below Thanks, Partha
  MT5 Alerts  (9)
Hey Guys, When my EA creates an alert in mt5, it get notification on mobile but not when I manually create an alert using right click > trading > alert. What can I do to fix it? Thanks Sach
What is the best candlestick pattern have more winning rate
Hi, I want to move my MT4 signal subscription from Pepperstone standard account to Alpari Micro Account. I go to My subscriptions and click on the setting icon. After i click on Move subscription a window shows me my current account details. After I click on Move nothing happens. Can someone please
I just downloaded wine and playonmac. Then I open playonmac through applications. Then nothing happens. The app won't start. Sometimes I need to accept it from security and privacy but still nothing startups
Over the past year, the user base of the MetaTrader platform virtual hosting has grown significantly. In this regard, we have significantly invested in the development of the entire service infrastructure and considerably expanded the network of data centers. The new hosting point in São Paulo has
I've heard a lot of tales about robots and expert advisors)))) but everything I've tried leads to failure))))) as well as all known strategies... as for moving averages and shapes - I don't know who came up with that)))) The market is chaos at 90% .... but with observation there are some repetitions
1. MT5 on my computer is not connecting to my trading account. (But MT5 on phone is working) 2. I have recently subscribed to a signal but nothing is happening Any help would be appreciated
I came across an unusual situation: I put all the indicators I need in a class in a separate header file. When I run the strategy tester I am able to see 4 of them instead of 6! even though the EA is able to read their values at any candle ( ie handle is valid, copybuffer is valid , Indicator(0,1) =
Apologies, complete novice here. I have downloaded Metatrader 4 to my iPhone, and connected to a live trading account with broker Admiral Markets. Last night I downloaded Metatrader 5 for my windows laptop, but for some reason I cant connect my Admiral trade account into the windows version of MT5
  MQL5 VPS reboot  (7)
Hi my VPS service on MQL5 is rebooting once or twice per day without any reason. I am only running 1 EA 1 Chart nothing special. No errors on the log. Does anyone can help with this
hello, does anyone have an idea on how can i calculate the sum profit of open sell orders only and open buy orders only regards
In case of reaching the take profit, my goal is to close partially my open position (instead to close my position completely). What is the most appropriate approach to achieve my goal? Is there such a command? Any suggestion is appreciated
I want to create Register Functionality from my PHP website. Please help how to achieve this. I have manager account
hellow friends i am made indicator developer cheating not help now..He'll miss me by lying to me every day..How many days On this site to check out the mode indicator? pls help me,,How to find the best designers before submitting a job
Hi, I can't connect to my account on MetaTrader 5 Android. I have the same issue with my MT5 demo account. My broker is Admiral Markets. I can only connect to the default MQL5 demo account Do you have the same issue ? I don't know if it comes from the broker or the app
I have recently subscribed to MQL5 and have also just registered with a broker to trade on MT5. I have also subscribed to a trading signal. I am facing 3 problems: 1. my MQL5 account is for some reason defaulted to the Demo account and not my actual account, and so the signal I subscribed to was
Here are the brokers saying that they now have a market maker's stack of bids at different levels in this stack. And at any given time, the broker chooses the best bid and the best ask for their clients. Market makers also provide leverage to brokers, usually 100. Imagine the situation: I opened a
Hi guys, do you know how can i save string in array or matrice, like whith "CopyBuffer"
[Deleted]
Hello there. I have been trying to setup OpenCL for computations in vain. I have updated my device drivers and all that but nothing seems to be working. Tried testing my GPU performance using other tools and it seems to be working fine. Still, Mt5 is showing errors as in the attached image. I really
Salut tout le monde, Je viens d'acheter une application et je ne peux pas l'installer sur ma plateforme meta trader
  Mql5.com Chat  (2)
I really feel the mql5 chat system needs some improvement. If you send a chat message to someone, other modern platforms can let you know if your message has been read or not and this is a simple but vital feature. In the event that you wait for a response for a long time, with mql5 you can never
im a new trader and ive just opened a live account. the problem is my expert advisors refuse to work even though they are enabled......the system keeps telling me that 'auto trading is disabled by server' what could be the problem and how do i fix it?
Hello. I am trying to fix this indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/21111 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/viewcode/21111/202276/stoch_rsi.mq5 Currently, there is a minor bug that prohibits you from saving the line color/type of the oversold/overbought. My coding knowledge is very limited. I do not
Hi all, Please look at the picture below. The red lines are drawn by the value which is provided with iBands function. What is wrong with them? Why they are not matched with Bollingers end points? (The upper band value is normalized just to see if there was difference (but not)) here is the code