General - page 1057

Have problem with my install after free download. When I did my download I wach that doesn't exsiste the file .mq4 Everyone can help me? Thnaks
How can I get a partner on mql5 to promote a product, can't find any link for that.
Buy below 1.2950 stop loss 1.2920 Take profit 1.2980. Expires at the end of today if you hadn't entered.
As oil prices recovered and equity prices rose, the GBP appreciated as expected. Thus the thesis that global factors predominate has been justified so far. Note that during the same period the Brexit chance has not diminished – on the contrary, the “leave” camp, as judged from polls (FT poll...
Hello everyone, I am newbie here and ask a very basic question. I already opened a new account at [deleted by moderator] and plan to copy [deleted by moderator] as soon as possible. The [deleted by moderator] provides two types of accounts “standard” and “true ECN”. I am not sure which one is
helloe I need point and figure indicator formula for mql5 . can you help me.??????????????
Dear All, I tried to write a log file in backtesting. The log file function records the account balance. When I placed the file write function at void OnTick(), I got the same value in the log file. However, during the backtesting, the account balance were changed in many times. The log file...
Hi I have this problem,can somebody explain me how to resolve that??:) Thank`s for help
Today, MetaQuotes Software Corp. has released a new version of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform build 1325. The most important feature added is the hedging option, which until recently was only supported in MetaTrader 4. Now the platform permits users to open opposite positions of the same...
[Deleted]
Today, MetaQuotes Software Corp. has released a new version of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform build 1325. The most important feature added is the hedging option, which until recently was only supported in MetaTrader 4. Now the platform permits users to open opposite positions of the same...
Hedge funds and other large speculators are betting on dollar weakness for the first time in almost two years. Positions that benefit from losses by the U.S. currency exceeded those that benefit from from a rally by a net 21,567 contracts in the week ended April 19, a report from the Commodity...
Hi, Which inputs are preferred to be used with ZigZag indicator?? It comes as 12,5,3 in default.. but maybe someone has another best tried ....
Hello everyone, how can I unsubscribe a signal which is running on my MT4? Kind regards
Hello, I just want to ask if its justifiable to invest USD 10K-20K using the signal offered here MQL5. Becuase What I have noticed is that the signal provider has a small equity(USD 2000-3000 only). I am currently subscribed to one of the signal provider here and he is doing great and in just 2
Can anybody make ALMA Smoothing of Stochastic K for MT4? Screen shot attached. Here is the code in Amibroker AFL : function ALMA(priceField, windowSize, sigma, Offset) { m = floor(Offset * (windowSize - 1)); s = windowSize / sigma; w = 0; wSum = 0; for(i = 1; i < windowSize; i++) { w =...
Our economist remains of the view that the next policy move is most likely to occur at the June meeting. Financial conditions have fully recovered (our FCI eased since March) and market inflation expectations have moved off their lows. Two obstacles remain, however. Incoming US data now points to a...
The euro zone needs negative interest rates to avoid sliding into deflation, European Central Bank Governing Council member Ewald Nowotny said in an Austrian newspaper interview, defending the policy against widespread criticism in Germany. The ECB kept the cost of borrowing for banks at zero on...
Hello, From the little information I've been able to find about valking forward, I've come up with a methodology for doing it. Some of the work is done manually. I cannot rule out that I am doing something wrong or sub-optimal. Perhaps there is something that could be automated... So, let's see what
The focus will now shift to the Bank of Japan and Federal Reserve meetings next week. We expect the Bank of Japan to announce further easing and the Fed to change the April statement to a more balanced risk assessment of the economic outlook. Our view, is that QQE has been highly effective and that...
"World-Signals.com trading strategy for the week is to open short positions using good tops for bigger profits." This was the trading strategy by the last business week. Few weeks early we predicted that the upward trend of EURUSD will finish. The dollar will recovery in the next few weeks as may...
Last week I suscribed to a signal: the signals were copied perfectly and everything was alright. Last saturday 16th I took the Virtual Hosting Service Offered by MQL5 and I paid one month subscription. On Monday 18th I had not even one trade copied on my MT4 platform but in my MQL5 account I saw...
[Deleted]
I just bought an Indicator, the developer seems unwilling to fix the product, keep on saying nothing wrong with it. The indicator is renko chart, it gives out the wrong renko graph. I see that my payment to the developer is frozen until 28 April, does it mean i can get a refund if I don't want the...
Webman has a lot of complications with attestation, the limit for formal ones is very small. Pipal - well, there are no brokers who work with Pipal and Russia seems to have been switched off. And ePayment - there are no brokers for funding accounts either
Hi, I wonder how you pack the source code for delivery if it uses many #include directives with code distributed in many files. I think that solution could be smart replacing the #include directives by files content. It is actually not a trivial task, so before I start with the tool, I wonder if...
its more than 90% accurate with my strategy if some one make a of this i will show the result. please put manual sl and tp input on this ea ... ki_signals_v2.mq4
Hello Sirs, after so many years of development ,can now mt4 indicators used directly in mt5 or mt5 ones used directly in mt4 platform?? thanks for inform me
what does it mean if someones name crossed over with a line?
The break of USDJPY above 110 and EURJPY almost reaching 125 is likely to be the start of a new appreciation trend for these pairs, says BNP Paribas. "Our economists’ base case remains that the BoJ will cut the IOER further into negative territory at its June meeting.However, they note that in light...
I'm trying to get MA of Williams' %. can&nbsp;anybody help me?