What is a tester's Grail? - page 4

Stefan Stoyanov:

*..... download teak story from doo**s "

Heh-heh!

That's not the story you want.

Because be sure it's different from your broker's.

So you are not doing anything if you are testing on the doo**s story.

This is much better than the approximation described in the articles above

Stefan Stoyanov:
I would be very interested if somebody knows how to arrange testing by checkpoints in order to simulate them on a real account like on open prices

i know only that the use of checkpoints is not testing ...it's hmmmmm...see if he puts an order where the whole testing is supposed to be...if you give him a 1 dollar profit, he slips by 10-20 losses may not notice it and so on

ivan12347777:

If you give him a profit of 1 dollar, he slips by 10-20 losses may not notice it and so on.

Well, yes, check that there is no division by zero and other gross errors. And it would be a little embarrassing. By the way, there are many EAs in Market which fail in the tester with division by zero in 1-2 days of testing ))). At least I saw one a year ago.

-------------

- Tonight, Liusya, you and I are going to do what you shouldn't do!..

- Divide by zero, or what?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, yes, check that there is no division by zero and other gross errors. And it would be a bit embarrassing. By the way, there are a lot of Expert Advisors in the Market which fail in the tester with division by zero after 1-2 days of testing )) At least I saw one a year ago.

-------------

- Tonight, Liusya, you and I are going to do what you shouldn't do!..

- Do we divide by zero?

AGA guys who will come up with a filter to my grail that in the New Year will be lucky to run with 2017 January USDJPI H1 period only so in March April you will understand what is done under 100 dollars)))

Files:
7wlz.mq4  23 kb

I also ran the Expert Advisor I wrote about in the second post by Andrey Miguzov.

Here is the opening prices for the month with a constant lot. By the way, the Expert Advisor tracks a new bar.

And now the horrors of our city on real ticks

And another thing, who can explain me why in the tester on real ticks the opening and closing is where there is no price?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I also ran the Expert Advisor I wrote about in the second post by Andrey Miguzov.

Here is the opening prices for the month with a constant lot. By the way, the Expert Advisor tracks a new bar.

And now the horrors of our city on real ticks

And who can explain me, why in the tester there is no price on real ticks of opening and closing?

I've been running them for three years ticks are ticks...at least they are real.

ivan12347777:

AGA guys who will come up with a filter to my grail in the New Year will be lucky to run with 2017 January USDJPI H1 period only so in March April you will understand what it is made under 100 dollars)))

You should attach scales to such pictures, otherwise you get intrigue. It is clear that some kind of super pipsqueak. I'll have a look at the grail today

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You have to attach scales to pictures like this, otherwise you get intrigue. Obviously some kind of super pipsqueak... I'll look at the grail today.

You turn it on, you'll see it's not pipsqueak... it's simple enough... I tried to do it with velocity, but the growth is stable for two months and then nothing happens))))) may be different pairs but once USD JPI is fast without indicesStefan Stoyanov may be able to do it with velocities...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Also, who can explain to me why in the tester on the real opening and closing ticks where there is no price?

Got it, it's the beginning of the night, that's how the spreads got blown!

//WW: for those who have been fixing the site for the last half an hour, once again the cursor cannot be pulled out of the quote area

ivan12347777:

I'm not a pip... it's easy enough... I tried to do it with velocity, but the growth is stable for two months and then it stops)))) I may use different pairs but now USD JPI is fast without indicesStefan Stoyanov may be able to use velocity but I don't know if it applies.

I will download the yen from Dukas and take a look. I work with speeds too, but most likely drained due to hangs.

Reason: