What is a tester's Grail? - page 26

ivan12347777:

no indicators at all... I was able to remove it by changing the colour of B and Ask making it black and make it show the price line then this is the picture

it is the adviser that draws them

STARIJ:
it's the advisor who draws them
what is the EA that draws these lines?

Regards.

P.S. everyone seems to be interested in it except me )))

Andrey Kisselyov:
what is the EA that draws these lines?

Regards.

P.S. everyone seems to be interested in it except me )))

This is in"every tick, based on real ticks" mode

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is in"every tick, based on real ticks" mode

in the strategy tester?

with respect.

P.S. My tester is still busy, won't be free until next week at the earliest.
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии ( советники ) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При...

I am interested in this in MQL5

If I used the #include directive .......

approximately #include "ExpertBase.mqh"

Then the compiler should translate "ExpertBase.mqh" in binary code

If the EA is already compiled and installed on a client platform, the file "ExpertBase.mqh"

Or it is not needed because it has already been compiled for me

Stefan Stoyanov:

I am interested in this in MQL5

If I used the #include directive .......

approximately #include "ExpertBase.mqh"

Then the compiler should translate "ExpertBase.mqh" in binary code

If the EA is already compiled and installed on a client platform, the file " ExpertBase.mqh"

or this is not necessary because it has been precompiled for me

it is already compiled in the program and is not needed on the client, provided it is an .ex file and if it is an .mq file then mqh is needed on the client

Vitaly Muzichenko:

it is already built into the program and is not needed on the client, but provided it is an .eh file, if it is an .mq file, then mqh is needed on the client

We're talking about a file with the extension " ,,,.mqh" library.

This is how I understand you.

If EA is open source and it has the extension " .mq5", then the library is needed for the client platform.

If IA is binary and compiled with the " .ex5" then the library is not needed in the client platform because it is already compiled and attached on my computer in the file with the extension " . ex5"

Probably the same should be for MT4

Stefan Stoyanov:

we are talking about a file with the extension " ,,,.mqh" library

That's how I see it.

If EA is open source and it has the extension " .mq5", then the library is needed for the client platform

If IA is binary and compiled with the " .ex5" then the library is not needed in the client platform because it is already compiled and attached on my computer in the file with the extension " . ex5"

Probably the same should be for MT4

Exactly right.

Reason: