General - page 527

I complete coding the step-by-steo EA of moving average for beginner (url:https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100) and compiled, show Ok. But when testing in on my Demo account, it inccurs following error. Please anyone can help. The whole situation took place like below: After using debug I found
In the latest builds of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 we have released a good SMS replacement. We are talking about free push notifications to mobile terminals for iPhone and Android via SendNotification(string text) and notification method in alerts. Any impressions after using these notifications
is there a way to show the indicator on chart when the indicator is being used as a resource in the EA
Hi to all, Being a person who has never studied a programming language, I want to master MQL 5 on Windows platforms. And .. I've decided to study C# as my first language, as I think that C# is the current state of art for Windows platforms. My question is, can I easily jump to MQL 5 from C#? Or ......
  MT5 to MT4  (1)
Can one transfere or change an EA designed to work on MT5 to be used on MT4
While analysing CFTC report, which data is more important , the current long, short bias or the change in each section ? Of course Non Commercial section is what we look at, anyone here does the inverse or something else? How do you all take cftc data into consideration while trading
  netting mode  (1)
Hi, i dont understand why my metatrader 5 is on netting mode can you please help me take it back to hedge mode
the indicator shows in the terminal /market /purchased but there is no install button option???? Am I doing something wrong here ? First time user, help please
I want to trade manually on the same Acct that has been subscribed to a signal. Is the synchronization issue a big one, the pop-up window that will come, if I select I will check manually, will that solve the problem once and for all
I have set up a demo account and getting to grips with the figures and calculations my demo acc has $100k and a leverage rate of 100:1 does this mean that although my acc has a balance of $100k im actually utilizing up to $10m
The bar also does not turn red while in draw down. It is just blue with no profit or loss showing. How do I fix this
Hi , I would like to publish a new EA in the Market. BUT I get this : Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code Do I need to use only this ( After changing the name of course) or not please ? #property copyright "2012, Mikhail Antonov" // copyright
I'm using a robot in forex through a third person. I Just put the money and i need to pay him part of my gains weekly. I would like to know How do i Discover which robot is It
Hi everyone, I'm have a MQL5 VPS and I want to run more than 32 charts on it. Here is the rule about it : During the synchronization, the client terminal's active environment migrates to the rented Virtual terminal. The client terminal's active environment includes: active symbol charts...
  copying signal  (1)
Hi, Im copying a signal that has a balance of 5400 eur, and I have 4200 eur in my account, so it says: Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 70%. is there any way I can just change it so it doesnt do 70% but just 100%
I want to be able to print the timestamp something like this: Print ( "The time this instant is "+FormatString("%Y-%M-%D %h:%mm:%ss.%uuu" ,NOW())); To be clear, I want to print the exact time stamp of when this Print function is run, for debugging purposes. I want to insert this into my code at
Metatrader 5 build 2590 is (at a moment) full of bugs. Among other things, stuff like this happens when you simply change the time frame of the chart - ie: the same indicators are sometimes loaded OK sometimes not. No rule when it happens and on what code Initial load again sometimes is terribly
  netting error  (1)
how do i fix this netting error because i cant login into my account
  VPS capacity  (1)
I am trying to load 50 Expert Advisor on a VPS... however, only 32 are loading. Is this a limitation in MQL5 VPS's? Is there a way to increase the VPS capacity? do I have any other options, thank you
Hi Traders, I had never thought that finding a fitting forex broker would be one of the most difficult tasks in trading. I looking for: - a leverage of minimum 1:200 (without having t o qualify as a Professional Client) - a real ECN account (no dealing desk, no STP, just a pure ECN account) - a
I get a warning message in the Journal of MT5: MQL5.chats socket read(available) failed message in journal it appears every minute, how do I get rid of it? Thanks for helping
Hi, I am new to programming MT5 Market Book following the " MQL5 Cookbook Implementing your Own Depth of Market" instructionn" After compiled ok for Expert.mq5, MarketBook.mqh and MarketBook.mq5, and when I debug, it gives error message as MQL5 DEBUGGER: Critical error while running expert Expert
Dear experienced traders Do you know any absolute value related to whole Forex market wave except candle(ticks)? Almost indicator what we can use is relative value. I thought volume should be one of the absolute value related to whole Forex market, but I was wrong. It seems MT5 only have tick volume
How can I modify my EA for it to execute order at open price only like backtest
I need some stable ea, who can introduce
  Webmoney  (1)
I want to charge my account via Webmoney. Unfortunately I cannot see webmoney between methods! How can I do it
I've read the variable assignment documentation and it doesn't mention anything about assignment chaining. Is it possible to write: double a = 1 ; double b = 2 ; like the following? double a, b = 1 , 2 ;
Hello, I just write EA based on Hedging Strategy. But Automatic validation process is required any order should be opened. Price can not hit Hedging Level during MQL Tester period on Automatic Validation. So how can I publish my EA Robot? (there are no trading operations )
Let's say a market pattern has been discovered, or it just seems like a pattern. The main thing is that there is a certain trading idea that you want to check. Since this forum is mainly a programmer forum, most likely, in order to check it, you will write an Expert Advisor and run it on the
Controlling process priority during optimization When all cores are used during optimization, the system gets very sluggish. Does anyone know a way to set process priority lower without having to go into task manager every time? Some app that runs on system startup and detects when the MT5 agents