What is a tester's Grail? - page 5

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Also, who can explain to me why in the tester on real opening and closing ticks where there is no price?

the candlesticks are drawn by bids and there is a trigger on the ascas outside the candlestick, so -- apparently so?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

OK, I'll download the yen from Dukas and have a look. I work with speeds too, but it's most likely a drain because of hang-ups.

No, I won't, formatting like that would drive me crazy, even the styler didn't help. Anyway, the code isn't signed with your name, is that a joke?

I think round brackets are not enough, I need 15 of them to make me happy))

if((((PrLastBy-Bid)>=DeltaPrBy))) 
              {
            if(((Ask<=(z-DeltaPr22) && (TimeMinute(TimeCurrent())>50) && ((Ask-iLow(0,PERIOD_H1,0))<0.0005) && ((HBy>(Hour())) || (HBy<(Hour())))))){Lot=LotBy*k;HBy=Hour();if(Lot>0.0){ OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lot,Ask,0,0,0);};;OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0,Bid,0,0,0);PrLastBy=Ask;LotBy=Lot;};};
           };

Олег avtomat:

candlesticks are drawn in bids, and there's a trigger on the ask outside the candlestick, so -- I guess that's it?

Yeah, I figured that out and wrote earlier. It's after midnight when the spreads blow. Exactly.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

No, I won't, formatting like that makes me crazy, even the styliser didn't help. Anyway, the code isn't signed with your name, is that a joke?

I think round brackets aren't enough, I need 15 of them to make me happy.)

there were just different conditions added and i deleted them)))) i'm used to turbo pascal))) The MQL for the new one I know how to do all this stuff. I'm new on the forum... the point is simple, an order opens after 40 min, 50 min here... One order per hour above the open position by 20 points and below the highs by 0005 ...like a candle peak and closes 1-2 dallars... you can add a trawl but not up to it yet

ivan12347777:

there were simply added different conditions and i deleted them)))) I just removed my copy of the code. I'm new on the forum. The idea is simple. Orders open 40 min here 50 min ... One order per hour above the opening 20 points and below the maximum at 0005 ... like candle peak and closes 1-2 dollars ... can add a trawl but not up to that yet

I'll run it on Dukas ticks but I won't get into the code, it's too hard to read

you can send me the settings then, there are more than a hundred of them

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll run it on Dukas ticks, but I won't go into the code, it's really hard to read it.

i'll clean it up so it's...ahem...a lot of strategies have been tried there))) I add and remove half of the damn thing does not need it so hangs around...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What's not to understand? If you're testing at opening prices, the robot should trade at opening prices in real life, but I have no idea what the opening prices are. Of course, the results will be different.

Well, Alexey, as I remember, your Expert Advisor reads quotes once per second, i.e. it's on 1S timeframe, of course there's a big difference even with 1M OHLS. But I don't believe that everyone works on such small timeframes...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll run it on Dukas ticks, but I won't go into the code, it's really hard to read it.

you can send me the settings, there's more than a hundred of them.

Current H1 settings cleaned the owl...

Files:
5yoj.mq4  12 kb

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I also ran the Expert Advisor that Andrey Miguzov wrote about in the second post.

And it is clearly stated there - the Expert Advisor uses knowledge of how the bar is formed. The result is not surprising, in reality it is formed differently...

And another thing, who can tell me why in the tester on real ticks the open and close where there is no price?

This is a really interesting result... What the hell ?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

No, I won't, formatting like that makes me crazy, even the styliser didn't help. Anyway, the code isn't signed with your name, is that a joke?

I think round brackets are not enough, I need 15 of them to make me happy )).

This goes back to a recent thread about coding style...

You can't really understand these brackets without indentation...

Reason: