Prices (candles) are making incorrect and huge jumps, triggering false signals

Dear fellow members,

Today (29th of august) I have observed on several charts that the prices were making huge jumps on my charts, which did not reflect the reality. I have checked and compared the same assets on different broker's page and MetaTrader 4 was showing me false data. Is it because of my data server, or it is a bug in MetaTrader? Please help me because I am loosing money this way.

I have also attached a screenshot here. There are no price gaps there, the prices will "return" to normal after a few candlesticks.

Thank you,

Atmosphere.

Files:

Atmosphere:

Dear fellow members,

Today (29th of august) I have observed on several charts that the prices were making huge jumps on my charts, which did not reflect the reality. I have checked and compared the same assets on different broker's page and MetaTrader 4 was showing me false data. Is it because of my data server, or it is a bug in MetaTrader? Please help me because I am loosing money this way.

I have also attached a screenshot here. There are no price gaps there, the prices will "return" to normal after a few candlesticks.

Thank you,

Atmosphere.

It's XXX <edited by moderator> they're manipulating the price on the platform. It's not a gliche.

duve:

It's XXX <edited by moderator> they're manipulating the price on the platform. It's not a gliche.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.

Alain Verleyen, 2017.03.09 17:27

Rules

1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

Reason: