Server taking my money

Look I have contacted you several times and been ignored. I told you to call me at 480-248-4807 to no avail. I am was using the MQL5 virtual hosting thru Webzilla. I called Webzilla but they will not help me. I was running an EA on the virtual hosting server. I removed th EA and did a migration of all to update the server that the EA is removed. It said migration succesful. This is for account . The server must have not removed the EA because it keeps placing trades. Please do not send me the info again on how the VPS works because I did it correctly. I removed EA and re-migrated and it said succesful. After it continued to place trades from the EA I supposedly removed I shut of the VPS and cancelled the account and it not longer shows webzilla on my MT4 but the EA must still be on the VPS because it is still placing trades. Not only this this EA is a loser and costing me trading losses against my will!. I do not want to be forced to shut down my account with my broker because your VPS took the control of my account over.

Peter Ullinger:
Look I have contacted you several times and been ignored. I told you to call me at 480-248-4807 to no avail. I am was using the MQL5 virtual hosting thru Webzilla. I called Webzilla but they will not help me. I was running an EA on the virtual hosting server. I removed th EA and did a migration of all to update the server that the EA is removed. It said migration succesful. This is for account . The server must have not removed the EA because it keeps placing trades. Please do not send me the info again on how the VPS works because I did it correctly. I removed EA and re-migrated and it said succesful. After it continued to place trades from the EA I supposedly removed I shut of the VPS and cancelled the account and it not longer shows webzilla on my MT4 but the EA must still be on the VPS because it is still placing trades. Not only this this EA is a loser and costing me trading losses against my will!. I do not want to be forced to shut down my account with my broker because your VPS took the control of my account over.

You should write to the service desk with this information because they can check everything.

It is nothing with the forum members sorry.

If you need any assistance to contact to the service desk - let me know.

Reason: