Brainwashing System / Asctrend System - page 3

And this is the example of the other entry (+21 pips for now): we see big blue dot but we are waiting 1 bar for iTrend confirmation and after that only we will open the trade

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

GBPUSD, H1, 2013.05.16

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

gbpusd h1 bw

GBPUSD, H1, 2013.05.16, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

This is example with bad entry: I opened the trade without iTrend confirmation and most probably - it will get stop loss (it may be about 20 pips in loss):

EURUSD, M30, 2013.05.16

eurusd m30 bad entry

EURUSD, M30, 2013.05.16, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

newdigital:

This is example with bad entry: I opened the trade without iTrend confirmation and most probably - it will get stop loss (it may be about 20 pips in loss):

You came too late right? iTrend is in blue above 0 so it's a confirmation, not ?

angevoyageur:
You came too late right? iTrend is in blue above 0 so it's a confirmation, not ?
Not, it was not confirmation: iTrend was in blue and above zero, but iTrend was not above the level.

newdigital:
Not, it was not confirmation: iTrend was in blue and above zero, but iTrend was not above the level.
Ah ok, understood.

This manual trading system can be backtested on the chart. I mean - we can scroll the chart back to a week for example to backtest concerning the entries and exit to make a conclusion about 'how many pips', or which pair was profitable for the last week. Because iTrend levels are placed automatically for any period of time.

Good evening

Does exist these indicators in  mt4 ?

Thanks

Armyda 

newdigital:

This is example of good entry (I am traduing this system manually today for few pairs) - USDJPY M15.

We can see iTrend color, and it was above level on the bar with big dot, besides - i moved stop loss on right place ... so - it is good example of good entry (+13 pips in profit for now):

Hi New Digital !

The above trade made profit or loss ? You seemed to have sold the pair somewhere in between 102.290  and 102.210, I can see from the black dotted line but the next candle...it moved up, didn't it hit your SL ?

Thanks 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Drawing Styles
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Drawing Styles
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Drawing Styles - Documentation on MQL5

Shunmas:

Hi New Digital !

The above trade made profit or loss ? You seemed to have sold the pair somewhere in between 102.290  and 102.210, I can see from the black dotted line but the next candle...it moved up, didn't it hit your SL ?

Thanks 

I do not remember (i am travelling for a week now using netbook only sorry).

I am not using take profit with this system so it is always about stop loss. This system can be used with very small deposit size and that is why I like it (I am using this system to recover the deposit after losses).

Just one example about losing trade - stop loss was moved (by me :) ... as i do not have any special tools yet) by trailing stop ... and trailing stop is the line of the indicator ... to make it shorter - it is +1 pips (4 digit pips):

USDCHF, H1, 2013.05.20

example

USDCHF, H1, 2013.05.20, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

That is why this system can be used with very very small deposit size. 

Reason: