Terminator v2.0

Here it is guys. Check out the ReadMe file thoroughly.

I've been using the H1 chart.

Updates will be posted here so they are not dispersed throughout the thread.

If a zip file has a low number of views, it's due to a recent update, if only in the readme file.

Enjoy,

Tom

Files:

Statement detail from 29 July thru 18 Aug 2006.

Files:

Statements for w/e 25 Aug 2006

Files:

settings terminator 2

I played around with a setting this week testing cause and effect and gaining a better understanding of things. Consequently it was a slow week.

Other than that I'm still using the default settings on the H1 chart.

The original demo acct with coesfx expired. I have been running a demo with strategybuilderfx which i started about the same time as the coesfx account. Attached are the statements.

tom

Files:

How do you physically use the Zip file?

I see that the terminator works well for you tmaneval, can you tell me what you do with all those files do you attach them to each of the charts you want to trade? Take for example there is an EA file and an EXE file. Please explain I am a little new here.

Thx

Berdj

tmaneval:
Here it is guys. Check out the ReadMe file thoroughly.

I've been using the H1 chart.

Enjoy,

Tom

berdj:
I see that the terminator works well for you tmaneval, can you tell me what you do with all those files do you attach them to each of the charts you want to trade? Take for example there is an EA file and an EXE file. Please explain I am a little new here.

Thx

Berdj

When you open the Terminator zip file there are several folders:

Experts: Select and extract these FILES to your metatrader/experts folder.

Indicators: Select and extract these FILES to your metatrader/experts/indicators folder.

Restart metatrader and open the navigator window. Under Experts there should now be a Terminator 2.0 listing. Drag and drop Terminator 2.0 to the H1 chart of the currency pair you're working with. The EA settings window will appear. In the common tab CHECK Allow live trading, CLEAR Ask manual Confirmation. In the inputs tab, leave the default settings for now. Click OK. In the upper right corner of the chart you should now see Terminator v2.0 with a smiley face next to it showing it is active. Repeat this process for other charts.

Hope this helps.

tom

I cannot put Terminator 2 to work. It gives me always:

"No conditions to open a trade."

kokas:
I cannot put Terminator 2 to work. It gives me always: "No conditions to open a trade."

Give it time, providing all relevant indicators are installed. In the menu bar click Insert/indicators/custom. In that indicators listing there should be i_Trend, Pivot Lines Time Zone, and Support and Resistance indicators. If they are there, in time you should get trades. If not, reinstall the indicators.

In addition there should be the standard indicators which should come with Metatrader. Those are Stochastic Ocillator, Money Flow Index, and Relative Strength Index.

Hope this helps.

tom

I have been forward testing for almost two weeks with very good results so far.

see statement

Files:

Rarango was that with standard default?

Great statement,

Could you tell us if you used standard default or have your settings been adjusted?

Tks

Berdj

Reason: