Terminator v2.0 - page 45

Here is the statement for the week and today. This EA shows potential but when market conditions change it takes a big hit.

Just look at the P/L as it stands...

ND is working with the author to close orders on market change.

newdigital:
If you want to know my opinion so this Terminator is having good potencial but should be improved.

How does Terminator differ from the 10points3 EA?

FutureMillionaire?:
How does Terminator differ from the 10points3 EA?

Terminator is based from DLM v1.1 by Alejandro Galindo as stated in the readme file.

I understand after presenting Terminator 2x, 10points3 was a precursor to DLM but i never used or referenced 10points3 code in Terminator. In fact, at the time I didn't know of the existence of 10points3 or of any similarities to DLM.

As I've never tested 10points3, i'm sorry i can't give you a better answer.

tom

I will try to test this Terminator with different settings suggested y Igorad. Will post the results if it will be ok.

tmaneval:

As I've never tested 10points3, i'm sorry i can't give you a better answer.

Well, I've been testing 10points3 for a little while, and it really looks good, but I was just wondering how they compared.

forward test on InterbankFX...

Just wondered if anybody (like jeremiahkn) has been able to get this to work on InterBankFX mini...

Done all the things mentioned in Toms reply 6 weeks ago ..seting lot didgits to 2... but still no progression. Anybody there.. or is the thread dead...

Oidunno:
Just wondered if anybody (like jeremiahkn) has been able to get this to work on InterBankFX mini... Done all the things mentioned in Toms reply 6 weeks ago ..seting lot didgits to 2... but still no progression. Anybody there.. or is the thread dead...

Do you have all the indicators installed in the experts\indicators folder?

Also, click the journal tab in the terminal window. Does anything there give a clue?

tom

I opened Metatrader, opened demo account, attached EAs to the chart ...

And during all this process EA did 25 pips on EURJPY.

I attached on EURJPY first, when attached to AUDUSD ... 8 pairs totally.

3 or 5 minutes.

and +25 pips.

During the attaching EAs to the chart

That's great.

I will test it with 50,000 deposit size and will post the results.

It is the statement.

Files:

Please find updated statement.

Files:
Reason: