Terminator v2.0 - page 43

terminator v2.03

HI New digital, i want to know what's your settings for terminator.

Me i use in my real account lot:0.01 tp:60 pips:40 maxtrade:8

thank's

This is my settings i am using (EAs with default settings).

And I am using some author's suggestion abut long only or short only.

Files:
ea_settings.zip  34 kb
manual.zip  43 kb
indicators.zip  25 kb

newdigital:
This is my settings i am using (EAs with default settings). And I am using some author's suggestion abut long only or short only.

Are you using the H1 timeframe on all those pairs?

Tbone24:
Are you using the H1 timeframe on all those pairs?

Yes H1 timeframe.

I am continuing testing this 2.03 version with many pairs and my 5,000 demo deposit size is still ok with 1:200 and I will not foresee any problems.

But it is the better to improve this EA to use with small deposit size.

1,000 for example.

I am really thinking for this EA to be improved and to trade in particular market condition only according to MTF AbsoluteStrength indicator:

read from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general till https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

If this EA will trade in particular market condition so this EA will not stopping to create profit. It will not trade very often but the results will be very good for very small deposit size.

newdigital:
I am continuing testing this 2.03 version with many pairs and my 5,000 demo deposit size is still ok with 1:200 and I will not foresee any problems.

But it is the better to improve this EA to use with small deposit size.

1,000 for example.

I am really thinking for this EA to be improved and to trade in particular market condition only according to MTF AbsoluteStrength indicator:

read from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general till https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

If this EA will trade in particular market condition so this EA will not stopping to create profit. It will not trade very often but the results will be very good for very small deposit size.

Because if we trade on M5 timeframe and use this indicator on H1 open bar (because it is multi timeframe decision) so we may trade this Terminator on very small deposit size.

Just an idea.

Ibfx Mini

Hi all,

May I know if i need to change the code in this ea if we want to use it at IBFX mini account? As you all know, there's an additional 'm' on every pair at IBFX mini, therefore to enable terminator to trade, should i also change the code my adding 'm' on each currency?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Jeremy

newdigital:
Because if we trade on M5 timeframe and use this indicator on H1 open bar (because it is multi timeframe decision) so we may trade this Terminator on very small deposit size. Just an idea.

Thanx for the reference ND.....I'll take a look at it.

tom

jeremiahkn:
Hi all,

May I know if i need to change the code in this ea if we want to use it at IBFX mini account? As you all know, there's an additional 'm' on every pair at IBFX mini, therefore to enable terminator to trade, should i also change the code my adding 'm' on each currency?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Jeremy

If you're using v2.03 on an ibfx mini you can probably change LotDigits to 2 as the trade server should allow lot orders with a precision 2 digits to the right of the decimal point...e.g. 0.64 lots.

If your trade server does NOT allow order lot precision of 2 digits to the right of the decimal point - like many mini accounts - leave the setting at 1.

Try it out in backtesting and forward testing. If your orders go through in normal lot progression, you've got it right. If it only opens one order, let's say 0.1 lots and doesn't open more orders, change the LotDigits setting and test again.

tom

tmaneval:
If you're using v2.03 on an ibfx mini you can probably change LotDigits to 2 as the trade server should allow lot orders with a precision 2 digits to the right of the decimal point...e.g. 0.64 lots.

If your trade server does NOT allow order lot precision of 2 digits to the right of the decimal point - like many mini accounts - leave the setting at 1.

Try it out in backtesting and forward testing. If your orders go through in normal lot progression, you've got it right. If it only opens one order, let's say 0.1 lots and doesn't open more orders, change the LotDigits setting and test again.

tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your immediate response. But my question was actually on the code of Terminator. In mini account at IBFX, all currency pairs end with an 'm', i.e. usdjpym, gbpusdm, eurjpym etc, while the code inside terminator on each pairs are without 'm' at the end, should i add an 'm' on the end of each pairs inside the code or no changes are needed to trade at ibfx mini, would it still works?

Which version are your suggesting to be used to trade?

Thanks again Tom.

regards,

Jeremy

Reason: